Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the future of Altcoin  (Read 1055 times)
Prateek_sharma

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:42:07 AM

altcoins like litecoin, ethereum, ripple are the best for trading crypto.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:43:28 AM

No one can really guarantee that the coins or tokens to be invested will be profitable as you wish and imagine. There are timings that must be analyzed properly, there are processes and times that must be observed until you really can get the best moment. And you better learn the analysis technique first.
If you want to be concise, choose a strong altcoin rated top 10-20, Eth, Xlm, Xrp, Bnb, can be the best choice.
and the same way, no one can guarantee that the top 10-20 coins will be successful in the future because many times we have seen in this market how this top 20 has changed. New good coins appear and replace existing ones.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:54:34 AM

I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.
don't rely on any project without specific information mate. if i were you put your money in some sort finished projects such top coins in CMC. Be aware trusting in any recommendations to avoid regrets. Be wise and don't put your money in just one basket if you have doubts and its uncertain make a specific technical analysis instead to assure your money is safe and you can obtain good return. 
infarterr

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:05:06 AM

altcoins like litecoin, ethereum, ripple are the best for trading crypto.
For trading options, altcoin such as litecoin, ethereum, and ripple are the best, but in the future they will not necessarily be the best, because there is still a better altcoin than the three altcoins you mentioned.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:10:28 AM

Conduct a research on whats the best coins to invest in, dont rely too much with others suggestions. Btw, what do you prefer old or new coins?

Take a look in CMC, popular coins are declining and its a good timing to buy however before you invest make sure to know the background of each coin so you wont get surprise incase the price is moving the way you didnt expect.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:06:27 PM

I will support you to buy some of the coins that I mentioned. You can buy altcoin like Ethereum, BNB, ADA, KLAY, DOGE, LINK, MATIC, XRP. in my opinion some of these coins have big future projects. especially on Ethereum and Binance coins. because these two coins already have a big implementation in the blockchain project
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:08:45 PM

I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.
If you are given series of advise and you go for them all, without you doing your own research, you might make a lot of mistakes. The top altcoins on CMC might be the best and safest, yet you should go by the longevity of your investment plan. Look for actively developing altcoins and invest in them.
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:17:40 PM

Altcoins future is good but not for long time. Altcoins will dominance in cryptocurrency but for few months. Especially Bitcoin or Ethereum price will slowly pump before altcoins season come. All altcoins is good if they are in top 50-100 and high volume, out of 100 also good but high risk.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:25:39 PM

I dream of the day when people will stop asking such questions which may take them to trouble.

In order to be successful in crypto trading, you have to understand the dynamics of this trading platform. This is very different from other trading markets like equity, commodity, forex, etc

Rather than asking about which coin to buy, post your research about different coins and get opinions of experts on them. That's the best way to learn and move forward.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:03:01 PM

Altcoins future is good but not for long time. Altcoins will dominance in cryptocurrency but for few months. Especially Bitcoin or Ethereum price will slowly pump before altcoins season come. All altcoins is good if they are in top 50-100 and high volume, out of 100 also good but high risk.
Ethereum is an altcoins mate and it also depends on the Bitcoins movement. If you think that those altcoins that belong to the top 50-100, I feel not really confident enough that it will soar high. It may be we could consider those on the top 10 in the CMC as they have a huge market volume which drives attraction to the investors and makes some investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:23:05 PM

No one here can guarantee you a 100% huge profit in future for newly altcoins that arrive, but if you do your own research you may choose the trend or you may find a long term one. but as of now if I were you I will buy and hodl for eth. because it is the only altcoin that has a big potential like bitcoin.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:25:16 PM

New projects will give you the biggest profits and that is if the project is real and legit, remember how cheap tron and pundix was when they came into crypto space? look at their price today, its same thing with bnb token as well so do your research very well and find good coins to hold

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Soots

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:41:32 PM

No one can really guarantee that the coins or tokens to be invested will be profitable as you wish and imagine. There are timings that must be analyzed properly, there are processes and times that must be observed until you really can get the best moment. And you better learn the analysis technique first.
If you want to be concise, choose a strong altcoin rated top 10-20, Eth, Xlm, Xrp, Bnb, can be the best choice.

I guess those are a very outstanding foundation for your altcoins selections by now. Based on the history it has previously, they're all having an amazing marketing progress which attracts a lot of holders. As we move on day by day, there's a lot of reason to rely on, always have patience and stay humble.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:05:50 PM

and the same way, no one can guarantee that the top 10-20 coins will be successful in the future because many times we have seen in this market how this top 20 has changed. New good coins appear and replace existing ones.
BTT can be the best example about how the major coin that already predicted by so many people if that will be the next big thing is getting failed right now caused by a very bad thing like pre-mined coin that has already made by the developer. Even the major coin can go to the zero easily if that was going to be as a scam coin but the possibility will be less caused by a lot of demand.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:53:03 PM

I guess those are a very outstanding foundation for your altcoins selections by now. Based on the history it has previously, they're all having an amazing marketing progress which attracts a lot of holders. As we move on day by day, there's a lot of reason to rely on, always have patience and stay humble.
Stay calm and patiently watch your assets to grow, don't rely with any market fluctuations and rush things out since there's always possibilities that the market will move according to what directions he wanted to go. Stick with your plan and make sure to keep yourself on track to what extent that the progress took some time just hold and stay positive.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:59:02 PM

Stay calm and patiently watch your assets to grow, don't rely with any market fluctuations and rush things out since there's always possibilities that the market will move according to what directions he wanted to go. Stick with your plan and make sure to keep yourself on track to what extent that the progress took some time just hold and stay positive.
peace is indeed an important thing when making investments, don't be in a hurry if you really trust your research so you need to look first at price movements. and so far the coins held do have a pretty good history, so right now it's good to focus on investments that are still going on

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:03:00 PM

As I can say from my experience that there is no one coin that will always boom irrespective of market. There is a sudden pump in various coins at various times after which they just sink back to normal market forces. I have seen this happening to Ethereum. Then it happened to Ripple. Then it happened to IOTA. Then it happened to BCH. Then it Happened to TRX. Then it Happened to BTT, Then it happened to Chailink, These days it's happening to Tezos. Be lucky enough to find the next coin which could trend and be ready for a roller coster ride. Otherwise all the altcoins just move with market momentum.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:03:56 PM

peace is indeed an important thing when making investments, don't be in a hurry if you really trust your research so you need to look first at price movements. and so far the coins held do have a pretty good history, so right now it's good to focus on investments that are still going on
indeed focus is the best choice when you already have coins that have good movements. get ready to make a profit and move to another coin that has greater potential. I usually rotate my money to trade daily with some assets. not all are profitable but altcoin trading in the future might be more interesting because there will be a lot of influence from new coins on the altcoin market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:13:29 PM

There are countless coins in the crypto market and you can buy any of them. There are many altcoins which gave good return to there investors. To find these altcoins you have to work hard yourself. You have to explore things like Top 10 cryptocurrencies that stand out in 2019. Please explore this market yourself and have a solo flight, thats the only way to get success.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Triffin

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:41:20 PM

in my opinion if you want a long-term investment it is suitable for you to buy BinanceCoin (BNB) because BNB is currently very popular and has a lot of interest. moreover BNB has a very popular exchange in the world, and many eyes are on that market. so that makes me sure in the future BNB will become an altcoin with high prices. and please prove it.
Yes BNB is a good coin and it has safe exchange but as much as I think its good to choose a better Altcoin that most of the people know as bitcoin or ETH for me these two coins are unbeatable and they had a good number of investors. I like them for the cause of security and high support from investors as well so no doubt ETH has good market value and is low at price for today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: