Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the future of Altcoin  (Read 1057 times)
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:00:16 AM

For now, Altcoins may not be a season because of the poor market, bad coin products, and garbage, no innovation and much more. Buy BTC Just to be one reduces the risk overload or you could try to see the NRG project so good, please check in Coinmarketcap if you are interested.
As of now, altcoin's price are dumping because the market is not well, just by looking at the price of every altcoin you can actually notice that this is not good for everyone to buy token or to invest but still if there are some projects that are deserving to be supported, why not to support them right? I wish that the market will recover very soon for us to be profitable again making money with our own knowledge depending on our preferrable way of earning cryptocurrency. We can still buy altcoin, it is actually the best time to buy altcoin since the value is not that big, the only thing we are afraid of if that token will not come back again to its high price.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:34:41 AM

For now, Altcoins may not be a season because of the poor market, bad coin products, and garbage, no innovation and much more. Buy BTC Just to be one reduces the risk overload or you could try to see the NRG project so good, please check in Coinmarketcap if you are interested.

Yes, due to current market situation it is impossible to predict the future of altcoins, but as of now, it is a very good choice to grab some potential altcoins because there is a huge chance for them to increase their prices when the market is in a stable position. People who are aiming for the long term will always help them to get a decent profit.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:38:27 AM

Yes, due to current market situation it is impossible to predict the future of altcoins, but as of now, it is a very good choice to grab some potential altcoins because there is a huge chance for them to increase their prices when the market is in a stable position. People who are aiming for the long term will always help them to get a decent profit.

new altcoin that appears at this time seems to have no fans from the investors, so they are difficult to develop in a situation like this. it's safer to choose altcoin that is old and has a top ranking in coinmarketcap. and this makes the new project devoid of investors, besides many investors who only wait and see the market conditions

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:26:11 AM

The future of altcoin looks uncertainty, we don't know if altcoin will surge when bitcoin starts a new bull run next year or not, I know few altcoins will still survive even if there is not so many investors

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:06:59 AM

I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.

There are too many altcoin choices at the moment because there are more than 4000 altcoins on the market. But in my opinion, if you want to invest altcoin for the long term, I think coins that are in the top 10 or top 20 can be an attractive choice and I think it's quite safe. With daily transactions that are quite large on average, illustrating coins or tokens that are in the top 20 are quite actively traded and have large liquidity
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:17:04 AM

I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.

There are too many altcoin choices at the moment because there are more than 4000 altcoins on the market. But in my opinion, if you want to invest altcoin for the long term, I think coins that are in the top 10 or top 20 can be an attractive choice and I think it's quite safe. With daily transactions that are quite large on average, illustrating coins or tokens that are in the top 20 are quite actively traded and have large liquidity
coins that are of good rating provide potential as well, trading volume is good but when making investments we must still choose potential coins. so don't forget to do more research even though the coins are in the top branches but research will always be needed

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:28:04 AM

You can hear different pieces of advice from crypto users here but you will decide on your own depending on what you can afford to lose. It isn't the best season for altcoins but there are still potential altcoins that you can trust. You only have to look for the best one or choose from the top listed altcoins. If you have the patience to wait until altcoins boom then you can invest now.
griffinf683

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:46:48 AM

If I would shill you my preferred alt right now, it'll probably Bytom (BTM). That is if you are into financial and digital asset applications. Their last weekly update says that they are promoting the construction of blockchain and the implementation of commercial applications which sounded pretty nice if you're into that kind of stuff about blockchain. And tho they already have a lot of exchange listings, they will be listed soon on Atomars exchange. Which is nice too, probably a good timing to since BTM is on a pump. Look it up!
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:11:52 AM

It is very difficult to refer someone to invest in altcoin right now, because I am afraid of someone's complaints in the future if it fails. but we can analyze it the easiest way by looking at the liquidity and objectives of the project. everyone has their own assumptions and perceptions. and try investing according to your ability. but my main advice please don't forget bitcoin as a mother or the most important investment, after that you might be able to vote on the Top 20 at CMC, I think the average has potential.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1134
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:47:47 AM

In my opinion, you should buy ETH or BTC for a long term investment. when the new ATH is reached ETH and BTC will give you multiplied profits. I suggest you do not buy new coins so that you do not regret and lose your money.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 11:52:08 AM

If you want to invest for the future. I recommend choosing BTC, ETH and BNB ... Surely these 3 altcoins will help you to be more profitable in the long-term future. Do not try to look for other altcoins to invest because their future is not clear, they can scam and die at any time. Take a look at altcoins in 2017 until now, most of them are dead or the price drops from 100-200 times. Just buying BTC, ETH, BNB ... is enough for your portfolio

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
volport

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions
govorrue

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:06:57 PM

Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

Evening mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.
volport

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:11:47 PM

Evening mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is Intelligent Hero platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on personal growth industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days
govorrue

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:15:16 PM

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is Intelligent Hero platform. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on personal growth industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days

Intelligent Hero? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on personal growth industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 10:15:31 PM

Don't let people pull you to buying a coin of their interest without DYOR. It doesn't usually end well. Take your risk yourself. Buy Bitcoin and hold. The market is not yet in a good state for full investment into altcoins.
volport

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:25:43 PM

Intelligent Hero? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on personal growth industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?

There are several points. In few words, the basis is in launching the platform, where users share skills and knowledge with millions of others just like them. The industry itself is rather new and team can definitely come up with new standards on it. But of course, it is also on many exclusive features, own security algorithms and else side
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:19:51 PM

After reviewing the opinions of members, you should conduct your own research on all altcoins that you want to invest in, With many old and new altcoins projects, it is difficult to give an opinion that everyone agrees on, I think these altcoins that I will mention to you will have a high profile in 2020 and they are BAT, Chainlink, Fetch, QAN, RSK and XRP
It is best for people who are in the cryptocurrency space to find the altcoin that they are about to invest by themselves. It is also better if we will not base our decision to the other people's suggestion. Learn how to conduct both fundamental and technical analysis so you can combine those two and make a good investing decision.
Makes sense, investors have to learn this in a hard way or they can educate themselves thought the education platforms. The investment is not game especially in the crypto industry, the trend can take all the gains of years faster than before trader clicks the stop order. The fundamental research is the basement for building a solid portfolio, investors should make the research in investments.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:43:56 PM

Presently I really don't think anyone would say which the best Altcoin is but if you insist on hearing,aside bitcoin, the only coin I would go for presently is ethereum even at that there could be some other coins that are considered best so it is expected you do your research.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:28:49 PM

I think you need to make some research on what you want. There are many altcoins in the market that is doing well. You need to do a research before asking this question

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: