Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Advice about how to launch W  (Read 118 times)
WSpark (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 05:11:23 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk Members
I have been working on this project for the last 7 months with my team and now its the time we go public about it
the project is called W, and simply we are a token that will be integrated inside video games as in game-currency
well, what will come to your mind now is that there are many who tried to do so. what is the difference?
the adoption and current partners we have already signed binding agreements to integrate w  inside PUBG/COD Mobile/ FortNite and another 41 indie game. in summery those games are making 20-40 Million $ on a daily basis only from in-game currency purchases.

when we started the project we said we dont want to ever list our coin in any exchange because its not made for crypto traders but and only for gamers to use it inside the game, the token can be bought from retail stores charged inside pre-paid cards just like the google play credit. also not listing it will keep us legal almost everywhere in the world and under the radar.

i want to invite you to dive into the project website and read the documentation from this link: https://wasset.io

we have also a unique invention in our blockchain which allow smart contract deployer to literally move from one blockchain to another taking with him all his TX history and users ( token holders)  wont even notice if the deployer has changed from one blockchain to another.

I am not saying we are yet ready to launch we are launching in 20/12/2020 we are very busy making deals and building the infrastructure.

So what advice i am trying to get?
We are trying to raise money right now we have already spent around 1.7M$ on development and we need 30M$ for the next milestones so we can launch huge in 12/2020
should we make an ico? this will force us to contradict our self and list the coin in exchanges. and currently, people already rekt from the market.

Most VC's apparently are too stupid to understand the project and most of them are already also rekt from crypto startups.

advice me people
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:23:13 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk Members
I have been working on this project for the last 7 months with my team and now its the time we go public about it
the project is called W, and simply we are a token that will be integrated inside video games as in game-currency
well, what will come to your mind now is that there are many who tried to do so. what is the difference?
the adoption and current partners we have already signed binding agreements to integrate w  inside PUBG/COD Mobile/ FortNite and another 41 indie game. in summery those games are making 20-40 Million $ on a daily basis only from in-game currency purchases.

when we started the project we said we dont want to ever list our coin in any exchange because its not made for crypto traders but and only for gamers to use it inside the game, the token can be bought from retail stores charged inside pre-paid cards just like the google play credit. also not listing it will keep us legal almost everywhere in the world and under the radar.

i want to invite you to dive into the project website and read the documentation from this link: https://wasset.io

we have also a unique invention in our blockchain which allow smart contract deployer to literally move from one blockchain to another taking with him all his TX history and users ( token holders)  wont even notice if the deployer has changed from one blockchain to another.

I am not saying we are yet ready to launch we are launching in 20/12/2020 we are very busy making deals and building the infrastructure.

So what advice i am trying to get?
We are trying to raise money right now we have already spent around 1.7M$ on development and we need 30M$ for the next milestones so we can launch huge in 12/2020
should we make an ico? this will force us to contradict our self and list the coin in exchanges. and currently, people already rekt from the market.

Most VC's apparently are too stupid to understand the project and most of them are already also rekt from crypto startups.

advice me people

Show us those agreements. Just words for now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: