Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn as much as $1000 in 4 weeks.  (Read 725 times)
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:13:14 PM

I think it's hard to make $ 1,000 in 4 weeks. My job makes very little money, trying to enter monthly is very low. So I want to invest in cryptocurrencies to change my life. I want to be rich.

very difficult also in my opinion, but with good potential can actually be.
when you want to be rich you should be more into the real world, cryptocurrency must be smart to take advantage of the momentum.

tinyteapot (OP)

Activity: 1152
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:40:31 AM

So how could we really do earn from that website if we can't withdraw the free sign up bonus and the rewards for referring other users? Please enlighten me. I also read from your replies that the bonus will be only used for creating jobs, so could we now earn by doing that?

I will be glad if Bill will be listed in CMC. Why it is already listed on dex exchanges if the trading is not yet started? Is it possible? It will only look like a display.

Anyway, your thread title is misleading indeed. I thought you are asking for advice or looking for ways of earning and just missed to use questions mark instead of period.

Signup bonus is to try our platform, you will use it to create jobs and others will complete it, for example when an affiliate programs pays you $0.5 to refer a new member, you will create a job paying people $0.30 and you will keep the $0.2 profits.

Trading shall start after we distribute the token since we do not offer any public sales and the token is not with anybody.

when you want to be rich you should be more into the real world, cryptocurrency must be smart to take advantage of the momentum.
Try our platform
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 01:22:39 PM

You need to refer those people in the first place and it is not an easy task!

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 01:44:46 PM

thats the hardest task inviting people to join in website is not easy ,some might not even interested even you already told them that is easy to earn on that website.

bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:51:48 PM

Try our platform

how to try it how?
there are references so I can understand more.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:02:57 AM

There is a new project offering $5 bills free signup bonus and $2 bills per free referral.

Signup at https://mybillcash.com/index.php  you will instantly receive $5 bills

Get your referral link from your account dashboard.

Write short article about the platform with your referral link

Spread the article and links on your  social media and earn easy money.

You earn $2 bills per free referral

If you refer only 600 people in a month, you will earn $1200 bills token.

The coin is already listed on 2 trading exchanges

There is a bounty on going at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5207272.140

Over 3000 people already registered for their airdrop - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYouSit1mqiVOOM4GQrZV2SoyrdvcDwe6DGwrvkavp87suKg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Happy earning guys.

Your signature participants only have four members and what do you think with your recommendation project become potential or scam, I think if your site is legit maybe many hunter will join your bounty campaign with short time only pass four weeks, I want to join with content media campaign and hope can accepted.
Digitalasset123

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:57:58 PM

There is a new project offering $5 bills free signup bonus and $2 bills per free referral.

There is a bounty on going at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5207272.140

Over 3000 people already registered for their airdrop - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYouSit1mqiVOOM4GQrZV2SoyrdvcDwe6DGwrvkavp87suKg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Happy earning guys.

I am personally fed up with such project, and I have lost count of the registration L's which I have done. They not what they portray.
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:32:19 AM

thats the hardest task inviting people to join in website is not easy ,some might not even interested even you already told them that is easy to earn on that website.

Referral is only part of the website but not important, no real money is easy.

how to try it how?
there are references so I can understand more.
microworkers, mturk

Your signature participants only have four members and what do you think with your recommendation project become potential or scam, I think if your site is legit maybe many hunter will join your bounty campaign with short time only pass four weeks, I want to join with content media campaign and hope can accepted.

This is an unprofessional way of measuring whether a project is a potential scam, what about other criteria ? Our project does not offer any ICO.

I am personally fed up with such project, and I have lost count of the registration L's which I have done. They not what they portray.
Winners never quit and quitters never win
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:39:59 AM

here we go again,does still many people here believe in this kind of referral scheme?we have seen as many from the past yet we are still engaging is such style?

and after a week of posting this it seems that there are not even 1 whos confirming to make that you called "EASY MONEY"?
so after all this isn't easy right?

be careful guys since this is asking for your EMAILS ,better keep your account secure or else will be abused soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:25:23 AM

Happy earning guys.

Have you already earned some amount and withdraw it? Do you have proof that the site is legit and paying?  When it comes to easy money guys always be careful.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

and after a week of posting this it seems that there are not even 1 whos confirming to make that you called "EASY MONEY"?
so after all this isn't easy right?
That is right, I dont believe in this. I join different airdrops before but it ended up nothing. Easy money? I think there's no easy money as of now and airdrop doesn't now exist unlike before. Don't assume that it will be paying but it's up to you if you want to try but just make it sure make a dummy Gmail account for your own security, not just your main Gmail account.

tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 07:26:18 AM

Base in what you doing OP like in your post then this are better for getting attention for your project and you do this with big funds so this will spread like become this will becoms popular still it depends in the potentials of your project like if this will turn useful and helpful with future because you do this now then don't develop this in future then the users of this will drops so think that first before risking big funds about this,Moreover if this already list in 2 exchange then that's earn trust if this are useful and helpful already

Your response shows that you read through the discussions and not posting to increase your post counts.

The project cannot be abandon half way because a lot of personal funds have been spent to build it to the current level and every part of the project like P.O.M. P.O.A, BILLS STAKING and BILLS VOUCHER MARKETPLACE FOR LOCAL CURRENCY shall be ready in January.

The project is real and have come to stay.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 09:56:29 AM

The current market situation is very sluggish, and the price of many altcoins is at risk of returning to zero. Thank you for your recommendation, hope this token will really make me money.

tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:36:01 AM

The current market situation is very sluggish, and the price of many altcoins is at risk of returning to zero. Thank you for your recommendation, hope this token will really make me money.

You are very correct about the current crypt market conditions, mybillcash business model uses P.O.M and P.O.A protocol that has the ability to make any users money provided you are able to complete tasks.

Bills token has dual life and can survive any bad  market situations due to a lot of factors. Full details in the whitepaper.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:55:30 AM

These days referrals were the way followed by most of the small scale as well as large scale project development teams to grab investment and widen the user community. Many without knowing anything about the project, and just for the bonus make a signup. This gets added as a user, but in reality it is the inactive community. Any project to be successful there needs active user community. This can be of real-time use or trading practices.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:22:18 PM

These days referrals were the way followed by most of the small scale as well as large scale project development teams to grab investment and widen the user community. Many without knowing anything about the project, and just for the bonus make a signup. This gets added as a user, but in reality it is the inactive community. Any project to be successful there needs active user community. This can be of real-time use or trading practices.

Your point is clear but mybillcash platform does not operates the way you assume, all referral need to get involved with at least a job on the platform before it can be recorded as a referral.

The platform is not all  about referral alone, the main focus of the platform should be considered.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:20:16 PM

There is no such way to make money in the expected level for BTC or some more. We need to check the best website planning for investment and then as a service provider you can plan to make money without many investment but fact you cannot able to make expect fund on cryptocurrency space now.
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:50:57 AM

There is no such way to make money in the expected level for BTC or some more. We need to check the best website planning for investment and then as a service provider you can plan to make money without many investment but fact you cannot able to make expect fund on cryptocurrency space now.

Your post does not send any understandable message to me, probably you are not a natural english language speaker.
I actually do not understand your post.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:49:31 AM

where tokens can be traded? i did not find any exchanges that trade the token bills. after all, it's not easy to get referrals and to get as many as 600 referrals it's impossible to get in just 4 weeks

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:47:04 AM

I don't think that it will be easy to refer to 600 people in a month because I think people are being careful with a new project which gives the reward. But if you think you can do that, you can give it a try but you need to spread on many websites or social media so there will be many people who will join under you and they will spread the project to other people. But that "easy money" will attract many new people who want to join in the crypto world so they will join the project.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: