Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO] World's First Crypto Hardware Wallet for ERC-721(NFT)  (Read 85 times)
alamjob239 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:39:11 PM

D'CENT has revealed world's first card type cold wallet with support for ERC-721

The Crypto Hardware Wallet Company D'CENT RELEASED the world's first cold storage for storing tokenized 'game items'

It is worth noting that D'CENT, created by IoTrust, supports Non-Fungible Token (NFT). NFT is an irreplaceable token with distinguishable element, which is useful for trading unique goods that hold their own unique values. CryptoKitties is the best example of tokenized game items based on ERC-721 standard. D'CENT supports ERC-721 standard and these tokenized game items can be stored inside the wallet.

Multiple Crypto Standards
Dcent Hardware Wallet
ETHEREUM (ETH)
ERC-20 Tokens
ERC-721 Tokens

Company Website https://dcentwallet.com/overview/cryptocard/specification.html

alamjob239 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:06:44 PM

How do you move the post from one section to another. What are the steps  Smiley
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 09:54:06 PM

How do you move the post from one section to another. What are the steps  Smiley

in the bottom (left? maybe right) of your first post there,  there's an option "move post". you can move this to a different section that way Smiley
what is this, a hardware wallet for ERC721 tokens? oh thats something i havent seen yet here, cool haha
gonna read up more on this from the website, good luck on your project! Smiley  will be interesting to see how this grows, maybe ill grab one myself as well!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: