Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:18:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is over? Shut up!  (Read 1275 times)
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:52:55 PM

Bonus rewards are not the same as before. right. Only skilled and persistent hunters can continue this hard work.  Grin
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:53:47 PM

I cann't say that bounty is over but for what i have heard bounty before in 2018 is dead so i stop bounty hunting.

But now that i came back. I'm hoping for what you said is true that some bounty hunters still get enough money. I'm also expecting that i will not get bounties before like 2017.

To be good now I'm only doing this as past time and to get some information about crypto currency.
bounty still give us money, although often of them now worthless. but we have to keep our spirit till we find good campaign like 2017 condition. i know its not easy, but as long as we have faith to bounty , this opportunity will occur someday. i see some good projects now occur again and they give us allocation. and if you decided to work on bounty again , i think this is good decision.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:54:32 PM

Many people keep saying bounty is over, the bounty has no future! I just want to say shut up your mouth, please. You know nothing. Bounty is still good, a regular bounty hunter is still earning good money from it. Just research this year. From the first month of this year, a regular bounty hunter got money from IRONX, VANTA, MiraCletele, Harmony, Coinhe, SERO, Tokoin, and so on. They are leading their life through bounty earnings. Bounty reward is not like before, you have to forget the golden time of it and try to use to with the present condition and keep doing good bounties. Good Luck Hunters.
i can feel your anger but the point is that bounty is not the way it used to be, many of the program comes with very low rewards or isn't paying or going to trade at all.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:30:50 PM

I agree. Perhaps bounty campaigns are no longer as profitable as they used to be, still like IEO, trustworthy ICOs for us to do.  The hardest thing right now is probably facing the bear market, which is making these campaigns worse.  Bear market is also the reason why projects are not completed on their roadmap.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:03:45 PM

Many people keep saying bounty is over, the bounty has no future! I just want to say shut up your mouth, please. You know nothing. Bounty is still good, a regular bounty hunter is still earning good money from it. Just research this year. From the first month of this year, a regular bounty hunter got money from IRONX, VANTA, MiraCletele, Harmony, Coinhe, SERO, Tokoin, and so on. They are leading their life through bounty earnings. Bounty reward is not like before, you have to forget the golden time of it and try to use to with the present condition and keep doing good bounties. Good Luck Hunters.

Nice list there. Let me include Carryprotocol, Content protocol, Velic, Smart funds to mention a few are among the successful bounties this year. The problem is that majority of hunters don't read or have time for research and that's why they keep doing bad project bounties and whine
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:15:26 PM

I support you. Now bounty hunting has become more difficult and earnings are lower, but the prospects are still very great. a lot of campaigns are paying in ETH or BTC, as well as many campaigns that brought really good profit. the most important thing is to continue to participate and choose the right projects

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:21:59 PM

not yet. but searching like the one on the list is very difficult even some of the list is a scam project Like Mirale Tele, and it looks like the bounties at the beginning and end of Q4 this year will mostly give their rewards at the beginning of Q1 next year, and of course following the bounty at this time is still likely to earn money only have to be a little patient waiting for results.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:26:07 PM

I myself am a member of the bounty and can confirm the words above that the bounty still lives and that you can earn money on it. Of course, earnings are now not the same as they were in 2017, but it still remains one of the promising areas and I am going to continue to work. But I want to note that now it has become much more difficult to work, perhaps because of this many leave this work and speak negatively about it.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:42:15 PM

Without any doubt, bounties are here to stay the same as crypto currencies. Tokoin was one of the best bounties I ever took part in, just be more selective with projects and managers, because it takes some time to figure out good ones.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:59:11 PM

Without any doubt, bounties are here to stay the same as crypto currencies. Tokoin was one of the best bounties I ever took part in, just be more selective with projects and managers, because it takes some time to figure out good ones.

Some people quit bounty hunting or hate it now because of their bad experience and if we put it like this, only 2 out of 10 new projects are good or even none so we can't really blame them if this is how they feel. Being very selective on a project is good but it will not give you any guarantee that the project you were promote will succeed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:46:11 PM

OP, you raised a good thread to speak against people who kept talking bounty is over, hopeless, rewardless and scam. Bounty condition has changed that's it, but bounty will stay strong till the end of crypto. Crypto and Bounty are relatable with each other, therefore in the future, more people who are outsider of crypto will use the bounty program to promote their company or projects.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 07:48:34 PM

I assure you that next year will be better because few projects this year intentionally postpone their listing to 2020 because they believe the year will be better so be expecting good bounty projects too

There is little truth or realism in what you say. Look at the market, all cryptocurrencies are depreciating. Therefore, new projects will not survive in today's realities. Even if the project is doing well in the beginning, it is sure to face financial problems. And these problems can be solved only by deceiving their investors and bounty hunters. Today it is impossible to say anything good about the bounty companies. There is very little hope for their promising future.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:55:18 PM

They are leading their life through bounty earnings.
That's great; they're making a living through spamming scam projects.  Even if they're not scams, they're all pretty much useless.

Bounty hunting should *not* be relied on for money to live on instead of getting a real job, because they might not be around for all that much longer and then what will bounty hunters do?  It isn't as tho they're acquiring skills that might help them in the future. 

I wish all bounties would just cease right now, and it would make me happy if they did so.  I'm not talking about signature campaigns that pay participants in bitcoin, just the ico bounties that pay in tokens.  Not only do the bounty hunters make bitcointalk a mess, but they spam social media as well and nobody likes that.  Here's to the death of bounties.
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:03:45 PM

Good advice for hunters. Some projects truely pay and just well. I found out that majority of bounty hunters are not educated or skilled in crypto project research and that's why they keep doing the wrong bounties. Cryptocurrency pays well, as an investor, trader or bounty hunter if you know your onions
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:04:18 PM

This project was very successful but only miracletele project has some problem. If anyone believe that bounty is over, I want you to suggest to visit Coinhe and SERO campaign. Sero was better than Binance IEO. Another successful bounty campaign was Atomic wallet. So we can make huge list of successful campaign.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:12:52 PM

I just want to say shut up your mouth, please.
That sounds pretty funny to me. lol

Titles about bounties have been increasing recently. Almost the majority of the lower rank members say that scam projects have increased, while good projects have little reward. The way out is to continue until you find better or leave now. Actually, the choice is yours, do not wait if you can find a better way to leave. But, if you have nowhere else to go, why do not you fight for the better?
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:51:09 PM

I guess you are right about it. What we can do is to be positive on doing bounty, investors sees these rants that we do. Some of the bounty right now shown some good result, though some really are not. But still, we cannot say that bounties are dead since they still produces profit and successful projects.
rudin123

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:15:45 AM

maybe those who say bounty has no future are people who always get projects that fail or commit fraud, I have participated in many bounties, but some are successful, and I am still grateful because I can still produce
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:20:20 AM

Bounty campaigns are not completely finished, but unfortunately it does not make the same profit as before. Especially in the bullish period of 2017, today's campaigns pay very little money, but we can still generate a little income here. It seems unlikely that Bounty campaigns will end completely because there are always new projects in this market regardless of the circumstances. Since there are still successful projects in today's conditions, I would like to say that it is rarely possible to coincide with a campaign that provides a good amount of profit.
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:27:20 AM

It's ironic that you mentioned Miracle Tele, while it was favourable to bounty hunters, investors weren't so lucky especially those that bought from exchanges after it was listed in Stex, because the project ended up pulling a spectacular exit scam, I didn't participate in most of those bounties you mentioned above because I was inactive in that period but I have heard stories about them, infact it's those stories that contributed in me starting bounty campaigns after a long while of inactivity in this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: