Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is over? Shut up!  (Read 1275 times)
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:28:38 PM

Bounty is not over , i know that some  hunters are still getting rewards from bounty campaigns and dont have in mind  to quit on bounty hunting.  Even most bounties now are scam ,alaways think positive, if you surrender you will lose.

cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:30:12 PM

It's ironic that you mentioned Miracle Tele, while it was favourable to bounty hunters, investors weren't so lucky especially those that bought from exchanges after it was listed in Stex, because the project ended up pulling a spectacular exit scam, I didn't participate in most of those bounties you mentioned above because I was inactive in that period but I have heard stories about them, infact it's those stories that contributed in me starting bounty campaigns after a long while of inactivity in this forum.
Miracle tele is legit and worth bounty campaign for every one participated at their bounty campaign project, I earn about 3 ethereum from miracle tele bounty after selling coin on forkdelta, I have late for sell it because if early time for selling miracle tele coin maybe I can earn about 5 eth every day, but right now I found with many bounty delay payment and distributed after coin have lower price.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:26:19 PM

I think bounty campaigns from now is not worth it anymore. For those set a payment allocation even it will not follow all what they says same as the price of altcoins go down.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:33:35 PM

Many people keep saying bounty is over, the bounty has no future! I just want to say shut up your mouth, please. You know nothing. Bounty is still good, a regular bounty hunter is still earning good money from it. Just research this year. From the first month of this year, a regular bounty hunter got money from IRONX, VANTA, MiraCletele, Harmony, Coinhe, SERO, Tokoin, and so on. They are leading their life through bounty earnings. Bounty reward is not like before, you have to forget the golden time of it and try to use to with the present condition and keep doing good bounties. Good Luck Hunters.
there are still very good bounty if you can recognize them, such as ferrum, FST network,IMO.. the problem is that many bounty hunter just shoot anyhow to bounty project without proper knowledge of how rewarding they are. there are still some bounty managers till today that has good repuatation. 
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:43:06 PM

Many people keep saying bounty is over, the bounty has no future! I just want to say shut up your mouth, please. You know nothing. Bounty is still good, a regular bounty hunter is still earning good money from it. Just research this year. From the first month of this year, a regular bounty hunter got money from IRONX, VANTA, MiraCletele, Harmony, Coinhe, SERO, Tokoin, and so on. They are leading their life through bounty earnings. Bounty reward is not like before, you have to forget the golden time of it and try to use to with the present condition and keep doing good bounties. Good Luck Hunters.
there are still very good bounty if you can recognize them, such as ferrum, FST network,IMO.. the problem is that many bounty hunter just shoot anyhow to bounty project without proper knowledge of how rewarding they are. there are still some bounty managers till today that has good repuatation. 
All of those bounty are not worthy with your time you have wasted for promoting them. In the end you would only get paid as much as $100, it's also if you are lucky. The main problem isn't about bounty managers, but instead from the project itself. You can't or predict which ICO will be turned success and not, even if their ICO/IEO are successful
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:57:42 AM

When people say bounty is over, I understand what is meant. Its an obvious fact that bounty is not as lucrative as it was few years ago. This is purely as a result of the market and the nature of projects we have now. Several projects don't list above their tokensales value and this means that the value of the reward becomes much lesser after listing.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:04:05 AM

Who says bounty is over? still not yet because there are still some prize hunters who still survive here. Yes, I know the current conditions are much different from last year ago, but I think there are still many good bounties to follow on this year. the bounty will end if have is not again new projects will emerge and no again bounty hunters want to participate.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:10:54 PM

I cant deny that there were still several numbers of good projects that do exist but finding the best one is already compared on finding a needle on a haystack.
Only to those hunters who've been searching for real would able to see the potential ones rather than to those who hurry up and joining because they do see
a big allocation or pool.For op, you cant blame people to say that Bounty is over yet when it comes to profitability then you can really able to tell the difference.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:05:38 PM

It is early to talk about dead projects and useless bounty campaigns, that era will come later. The bounty problems are the source of hate by the bounty haters, the teams don't have an efficient solution for the delaying payment problems. Maybe they don't have an intention for this too.

not really early but its been two years already since we experience the bad performance of the bounties but this is not enough to call bounties over becauase we can still see that bounties are still there alive and kicking , only major changes were noticed though  . if they dont have intentions for delayed payments then why would they not set a sufficient budget and hand that budget to the escrow so that huunters will get paid imediately  ? instead of having a delaying tactics that leads to worster scenarios like scamming  .
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:31:27 AM

not really early but its been two years already since we experience the bad performance of the bounties but this is not enough to call bounties over becauase we can still see that bounties are still there alive and kicking , only major changes were noticed though  . if they dont have intentions for delayed payments then why would they not set a sufficient budget and hand that budget to the escrow so that huunters will get paid imediately  ? instead of having a delaying tactics that leads to worster scenarios like scamming  .

they don't want to distribute tokens to escrow with the consideration of having to complete sales and calculate results, in fact this is wrong but the developer seems to position this plan always at the end.

But if there are strict rules about this from forums or escrow, the developer will definitely do it, so it is a kind of diction that will establish discipline for all bounties in circulation.

two years is a long time for us to think about revolutionary things, and also to guarantee each other's reputation.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 05:22:00 AM

maybe those who say bounty has no future are people who always get projects that fail or commit fraud, I have participated in many bounties, but some are successful, and I am still grateful because I can still produce
not much different from me even though only a few bounties have succeeded that I follow but at present the money earned from the bounty is very little. I see many people currently leaving the bounty and switch on trading in the market because not waste time. that's probably why they say bounty is over because trading is far better than being a bounty hunter. I personally am still a bounty hunter to get income from bounties but I also become a trader in the crypto market. Grin

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:19:22 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 03:44:24 PM by Chrystora123

bounties will continue to exist, and there are always promising projects for bounty hunters.  however..  it is quite difficult to find ICO Bounties who pay their hunters for now,  even if they pay,  the coins they offer are worthless, aka shit tokens. Not to mention the problem of scam projects.  Becoming a hunters nowadays is getting harder.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:37:08 PM

It is early to talk about dead projects and useless bounty campaigns, that era will come later. The bounty problems are the source of hate by the bounty haters, the teams don't have an efficient solution for the delaying payment problems. Maybe they don't have an intention for this too.
They will keep what they've think is good for them, most scam projects are not care about bounty hunters and also not concerned with how the project will
proceed, the only thing they wanted is to continue gaining money. Bounty hunting is tough nowadays as you are spending your time not to have any assurance that you'll going to received any rewards after the campaign was ended. You will risk the time that you consume hoping for the good outcome.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:11:03 PM

It is really hard to scope a good bounty project at this moment, not like before. If we know how successful those projects mentioned by OP, I will definitely sure to join that project. We don't know what are those project have a good future. I will consider it is involved risking our money because only 25% out of 100% will be passed and successfully listed on an exchange. I hope there is a solution to this and should have filtration in every launched that should passed the standard qualifications to avoid fraud.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 03:20:29 PM

so far there have been many prize hunters who have complained about the prizes they have received from most existing projects so that they cannot benefit the participants who participate in them. most projects cannot satisfy them, so coins cannot penetrate the exchange market, and they assume that the work they have done is only in vain to promote projects that cannot be fully developed to the maximum in the future.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 09:13:09 AM

Bounty campaigns aren't the same as the bounties that we had before but fortunately, there are still potential and legit projects these days. We may experience being scammed by different projects but there are still lots of good-paying campaigns that are really worth promoting. We only have to do our own research.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 09:32:26 AM

Bounty campaigns aren't the same as the bounties that we had before but fortunately, there are still potential and legit projects these days. We may experience being scammed by different projects but there are still lots of good-paying campaigns that are really worth promoting. We only have to do our own research.
Deep deep research is what everyone needs to do as the scam projects are dominating the bounty place, being bounty hunters needs to have a responsibilities to take a closer look into every project that we do wanted to support. It's your time even it's not an actual money involve investment
but that's also important to everyone, with time you will consume if the project is scammed it can't be turned back so make sure to have the right
pattern in following each bounty works that you'll going to take.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:59:11 PM

Deep deep research is what everyone needs to do as the scam projects are dominating the bounty place, being bounty hunters needs to have a responsibilities to take a closer look into every project that we do wanted to support. It's your time even it's not an actual money involve investment
but that's also important to everyone, with time you will consume if the project is scammed it can't be turned back so make sure to have the right
pattern in following each bounty works that you'll going to take.
And that pattern wont really be easily to be done, no matter how hard we do make up some research still majority do fall out on
ending up on a fraud project thats why lots of them already leave out on bounty hunting due to this scenario.

There are still some few projects who do succeed and i understand on what op is trying to say, there were some but if you are just
lucky and do make research enough to choose the right one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aristiano

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:46:51 AM

I don't think the job for the bounty hunter will end. However, this amount is very meager. Because most of these bonus programs now have small rewards and split up, there are too many bonus hunters to join, fake people, cheater, ...
lienfaye

Activity: 2968
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:20:13 AM

I don't think the job for the bounty hunter will end. However, this amount is very meager. Because most of these bonus programs now have small rewards and split up, there are too many bonus hunters to join, fake people, cheater, ...
Bounties will continue with new projects keep popping, but the sad part is only few of these are real and likely to give a hunters good rewards. Indeed there are still project that can give us profit but its hard to choose since scam projets are seems legit at first scammers are now professional for their project to look genuine.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████