Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is over? Shut up!  (Read 1273 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:48:01 AM

Bounties will continue with new projects keep popping, but the sad part is only few of these are real and likely to give a hunters good rewards. Indeed there are still project that can give us profit but its hard to choose since scam projets are seems legit at first scammers are now professional for their project to look genuine.
That's why better invest when the projects are already in exchanges and see how their performance goes in being listed. I'd already stop investing in new projects but still do bounty before my signature to other projects but it's a risky decision because we will never know if they will pay. It's just a matter of being luck now whether new projects will pay without having a high standard bounty manager.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:46:30 PM

so far there have been many prize hunters who have complained about the prizes they have received from most existing projects so that they cannot benefit the participants who participate in them. most projects cannot satisfy them, so coins cannot penetrate the exchange market, and they assume that the work they have done is only in vain to promote projects that cannot be fully developed to the maximum in the future.

This is the most complained by bounty hunters of getting the rewards and end up no value no exchange yet in the market. That’s why a bounty hunters should do an own research before joining since mostly project are not successful, failed to raise and collect money. Many assume that they could earn when they join so this is a lesson to learn by many who join bounty.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:16:57 AM

I don't think the job for the bounty hunter will end. However, this amount is very meager. Because most of these bonus programs now have small rewards and split up, there are too many bonus hunters to join, fake people, cheater, ...
the only thing that is over is the highest rate bounty payment .it is impossible to earn what you can earn from bounty before and the harder part now is how you will recognise if bounty is good and which is fake and scam.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 06:15:47 AM

I don't think the job for the bounty hunter will end. However, this amount is very meager. Because most of these bonus programs now have small rewards and split up, there are too many bonus hunters to join, fake people, cheater, ...
Those problems are there with any other rewarding program. Fact is that many low income country dwellers will flock them to get some coins to feed themselves and not consider these are mere rewards for being enthusiastic about a new project in the making be it a successful one or not. Even this forum is plagued by cheaters who try to defraud a project owner, makes me wonder how much morals they have in real life or they are willing to show their real colors because they are hidden behind a made up name.

the only thing that is over is the highest rate bounty payment .it is impossible to earn what you can earn from bounty before and the harder part now is how you will recognise if bounty is good and which is fake and scam.
They may pay you a high amount of bounty tokens but dont get fooled by that because you also need to consider the average value in dollar or bitcoin for each token. Mostly its not worth it by doing bounties because one fine day they will ask you for KYC and lock down your funds before giving out. These things suck and so I suggest people to move to bitconi paying campaigns than waste time on bounties.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 08:05:08 AM

That is the real scenario there but actually eventhough there are few still paying but the reality is it's so hard to spot them up since there a re so many scams entering here now and it's really best and advisable to anyone that join only on the campaigns which handled by reputable manager or who have escrow since by that people have chances to gain even a little since it's been handled well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 08:50:06 AM

That is the real scenario there but actually eventhough there are few still paying but the reality is it's so hard to spot them up since there a re so many scams entering here now and it's really best and advisable to anyone that join only on the campaigns which handled by reputable manager or who have escrow since by that people have chances to gain even a little since it's been handled well.

Even there are many reputable managers handling the bounties, but sometimes it is impossible for them to find the legit project, previously I have joined many of the Legendary rank managers campaigns but failed to get payment from them too. After successful raising, they are not responding to managers.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 11:59:01 AM

Even there are many reputable managers handling the bounties, but sometimes it is impossible for them to find the legit project, previously I have joined many of the Legendary rank managers campaigns but failed to get payment from them too. After successful raising, they are not responding to managers.

2018 and 2019 is full of scam bounties from 10 bounty campaigns that i joined last 2018 up to now only 2 bounty manage to pay thier bounty hunters the rest did not paid.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:01:25 PM

I kinda like this small rewards in bounties nowadays because this will make some bounty hunters to quit, to earn good money from bounties now you have to join all the available campaigns like social media, contact, telegram etc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:14:00 PM

2018 and 2019 is full of scam bounties from 10 bounty campaigns that i joined last 2018 up to now only 2 bounty manage to pay thier bounty hunters the rest did not paid.
If that's really full of scam bounties in 2018 &2019, you will be not get paid even from only 1 bounty. The fact is you got paid from 2 bounties which can't be called full of scam bounties.

I kinda like this small rewards in bounties nowadays because this will make some bounty hunters to quit, to earn good money from bounties now you have to join all the available campaigns like social media, contact, telegram etc
Even if you have joined in all these bounties, you will not be guarantee to get paid. I don't think that's worth with your time
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

Good bounty projects are still available and research is not enough to get good results, now hunters still expect to promote one or two projects and make huge money which is not possible, now you need to join multiple different projects, out of ten only two might pays better reward and the rest might fail, if you aren't ready for this then don't bother

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:13:35 PM

Many people keep saying bounty is over, the bounty has no future! I just want to say shut up your mouth, please. You know nothing. Bounty is still good, a regular bounty hunter is still earning good money from it. Just research this year. From the first month of this year, a regular bounty hunter got money from IRONX, VANTA, MiraCletele, Harmony, Coinhe, SERO, Tokoin, and so on. They are leading their life through bounty earnings. Bounty reward is not like before, you have to forget the golden time of it and try to use to with the present condition and keep doing good bounties. Good Luck Hunters.

I do agree. Bounty is still good in this present time just like what we have before. There are still plenty of good bounties out there that are just waiting to be discovered due to the fact that many people are avoiding bounties today because of the trauma cause by some unruly bounties that victimized other bounty hunters. But we must not put into generalized that all bounties are like that because they are not. There are still good bounties in the forum but many people are just blind to see those because they keep on comparing the bounty system from the gold times and wanting bigger rewards compared today. We all know that we are into a dumping market so we must be thankful and contented of what we can have and stop complaining because there are lots of ways we can earn on crypto which includes bounty. We just need to appreciate good things that we can acquire as of the moment until such time come that the market will boom once again.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:11:22 AM

I think that bounty activities can only be reported with a playful attitude, because it is impossible for each project to pay you a bounty as agreed. I had previously encountered a scam project, but in the end I got nothing.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 08:36:48 AM

If you think rank of the manager determines how legit a bounty is then you are gravely mistaken. They could have just bought that account from the original owner just to promote their project just like the scam known as lust ICO happened. The DT members have thus tried to tag those accounts to save some hunters from the agony of going after a false promise.

I think that bounty activities can only be reported with a playful attitude, because it is impossible for each project to pay you a bounty as agreed. I had previously encountered a scam project, but in the end I got nothing.
It would be correct to consider them more of a gamble. Some project will become big, others will not. Now you have to decide whether to take part in them or call it an end to hunting. Honestly there are bitcoin paying campaigns to take part in then bounty.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:59:07 PM

If you think rank of the manager determines how legit a bounty is then you are gravely mistaken. They could have just bought that account from the original owner just to promote their project just like the scam known as lust ICO happened. The DT members have thus tried to tag those accounts to save some hunters from the agony of going after a false promise.

It would be correct to consider them more of a gamble. Some project will become big, others will not. Now you have to decide whether to take part in them or call it an end to hunting. Honestly there are bitcoin paying campaigns to take part in then bounty.

It is actually not impossible to find legitimate projects. As a good manager with good reputation even,,, projects will come looking for you, it is only up to you to decide to align yourself to them or not.

But yes,,, do not make a mistake of manager rank or even participant rank fool you. Legendaries have scammed. Even high trust managers have scammed. Just look at Reputation section of forum to see;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 02:30:54 PM

I think that as a bounty hunter, you must have enough luck to select good projects from many projects in order to bring rich profits to yourself.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:07:54 AM

Many people keep saying bounty is over, the bounty has no future! I just want to say shut up your mouth, please. You know nothing. Bounty is still good, a regular bounty hunter is still earning good money from it. Just research this year. From the first month of this year, a regular bounty hunter got money from IRONX, VANTA, MiraCletele, Harmony, Coinhe, SERO, Tokoin, and so on. They are leading their life through bounty earnings. Bounty reward is not like before, you have to forget the golden time of it and try to use to with the present condition and keep doing good bounties. Good Luck Hunters.
Miracletele is down, a very smart craft project by scammers indeed, Ironx isn't showing any sign of continues development and those who promoted the project are stuck with their tokens because they can't sell it yet, Harmany, Vanta, Sero, Tokoin are all good bounties, the truth is if you are lazy you will miss good bounties

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:45:49 AM

I think that as a bounty hunter, you must have enough luck to select good projects from many projects in order to bring rich profits to yourself.
Forget about thinking to be rich, it will just come when you know how to hold those valuable coins, and don't think about luck, think on how you can improve your skills in choosing the right project for you to promote as that would tell you future in bounty hunting, and lastly don't consider bounty hunting as a job, always stick with a day job and then do some side job with bounty hunting.

DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:30:21 PM

After promoting few bad projects I quickly learn and adjust, since 2019 I've joined very good bounty projects, some are expected to pay up this year, e.g Bitwings, EZ365, Alchemy, I think we will see good projects this very year and to all bounty hunters on here be ready and not be lazy, bounties was easy in 2017 but not anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: