Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bountyhunters.io is not secure now  (Read 385 times)
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:17:13 PM

It's a waste of time posting this on here, the people that needs this the most are the website owners, you might even get rewarded for finding this leakage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:37:42 PM

Instead of posting this on here why can't you let the team know about the leak so they can prevent it? Actually i don't like the platform because they aren't fair with reward distribution, i joined QDAO bounty on there and after rewarding me my stake they deduct it after few weeks

he already sends it to their teams so he just posts it here so everyone on bitcointalk can know about this

AirdropNotifyer (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

Instead of posting this on here why can't you let the team know about the leak so they can prevent it?
please read my post once again, Grin
I have already sent email to the bountyhunter team regarding this problem
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 06:59:50 AM

Thank you for reminding that more people should follow this news. There are a lot of scam projects now, and the investors encountered have suffered very large losses. Smiley

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:02:27 PM

Thank you for reminding that more people should follow this news. There are a lot of scam projects now, and the investors encountered have suffered very large losses. Smiley
As long as they just depend on someone else's suggestion or even other people recommendation they will always fall to the scam project. I found many things that can frame up although they just make a recommendation but it is just an indirection.

Have you see on the youtube channels who tell that this coin is really good or some reviews about IEO/ICO that offer a lot of the advantage about project? Whilst, they (who made a video) just a promoter only, they just make a video for the purpose of profit for themselves at the end.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:09:59 PM

Bountyhunters.io is worst than many bounty platforms out there and i don't advise you guys to use the platform, they aren't professionals as they claim to be, bountyhive and bountyplatform is way better

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AirdropNotifyer (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:43:36 AM

I am surprised that I have not yet received a response from Bountyhunter.io  Cry
Does that mean they don't care?
Even I told them the solution to the problem
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:02:59 AM

I am surprised that I have not yet received a response from Bountyhunter.io  Cry
Does that mean they don't care?
Even I told them the solution to the problem

Even I tried some of the social media bounties in BountyHunters.io and till now I didn't get any payment from them, even they are not responding to their people who are supporting when any new campaign launched. So it is a very bad idea to start working on this bountyhunters.io.
AirdropNotifyer (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:31:23 AM

Even I tried some of the social media bounties in BountyHunters.io and till now I didn't get any payment from them, even they are not responding to their people who are supporting when any new campaign launched. So it is a very bad idea to start working on this bountyhunters.io.

I urge you not to work with them, There are a lot of risks working on this website.
If they were good they wouldn't have made their website safe?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: