Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: France to launch their own cryptocurrency  (Read 860 times)
educart

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:06:07 PM

Truly, I hardly understand how France is going to establish the digital currency. The modern world is fully depends on US-based banking giants, such as Visa, PayPal, Mastercard, etc. It is unbelievable for the traditional banking system to be less effective than the new cash-less one.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:15:45 PM

well, it seems like France will also launch their own cryptocurrency next year. it's funny that just year ago they despise cryptocurrency(article about it) and now they are launching their own cryptocurrency
and even teaching high school students about cryptocurrency(article about it) and preparing them for it. how things have changed in just a year Cheesy Cheesy

It's great to hear news like this, cryptocurrency being approved by more countries and more popular with everyone. In 2020 there will be many countries that will accept crypto as a payment method and a few others will launch crypto by central banks. China, France, Germany ... will be the leading countries in this field

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:19:59 PM

Truly, I hardly understand how France is going to establish the digital currency. The modern world is fully depends on US-based banking giants, such as Visa, PayPal, Mastercard, etc. It is unbelievable for the traditional banking system to be less effective than the new cash-less one.
Many will prefer to use digital currency because it can keep its own monetary sovereignty anywhere in the world. Plus, the digital euro currency would help traditional banks to put Mastercard, Visa, PayPal on the second place, so that the modern and usual banking tendencies can be connected at the same time. Nevertheless, it helps to modernize the whole financial system. The question is: How is digital currency can be effective for retail if it is mostly provided for banks and wholesale?

The majority prefer to keep cash as a currency but the government is not really for it .. so the crypto euro is also a step to stop the print of cash I think  Smiley

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
purifymec

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:25:41 PM

I am shocked French central bank can be better than Chinese central  one! It turns out new digital currency can be more profitable than private payment platforms, like WeChat and AliPay. I hope French experiment will be effective, so that any modern person will have a chance to invest and  trade cash-less money.
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:28:34 PM

France is not the first country to launch crypto, there are already several countries that will do it like China and others, in essence they have all recognized that crypto has begun to be recognized by the government, I am sure cryptocurrency will be an important part of every country in the future. , maybe in the next few years, many countries will follow..
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:51:07 PM

well, it seems like France will also launch their own cryptocurrency next year. it's funny that just year ago they despise cryptocurrency(article about it) and now they are launching their own cryptocurrency
and even teaching high school students about cryptocurrency(article about it) and preparing them for it. how things have changed in just a year Cheesy Cheesy

In the near future, i think more countries not only France and China will start to create and launch their own cryptocurrency because more countries are also starting to adopt blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, so i think other countries qhi banned bitcoin and crypto would also follow and create their own cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 05:56:42 PM

In the near future, i think more countries not only France and China will start to create and launch their own cryptocurrency because more countries are also starting to adopt blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, so i think other countries qhi banned bitcoin and crypto would also follow and create their own cryptocurrency.

It will be the standard in the next 10 years, you won't be making any transactions in a thrift shop without a phone app, so you'd be always have to bring your phone with you when making transaction. One of the project that may really be adopted is the credit card projects in crypto where we can swipe these cards to pay cryptocurrency for the grocery products we buy.

As of today only few countries are beginning to adopt digital currencies sooner, people from other countries will find it hard to visit France unless they have the coins so they better adopt crypto too.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:05:03 PM

France has a good approach towards crypto since from the start and it actually doesn't bother them what false accusations that other countries have made. This kind of development is something could help to attract their people to engage more in crypto especially when they launch their own.
Though this is not new for us to hear such good news cause some country has started to make it also but helps to promote crypto globally and find its advantage over fiat.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tramirostronix

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:43:08 PM

France has a good approach towards crypto since from the start and it actually doesn't bother them what false accusations that other countries have made. This kind of development is something could help to attract their people to engage more in crypto especially when they launch their own.
Though this is not new for us to hear such good news cause some country has started to make it also but helps to promote crypto globally and find its advantage over fiat.

A good approach on what ? innovation or in adoption ? because for me 75% of fees in the past was not a good approach for the adoption  Cheesy
now it's better, it is just 30% but if you stay on the fees part it's still too high to attract investors and big players...
after on the innovation part we are slow but indeed we are better than some countries ..

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:35:52 PM

You're getting it wrong. First of all, you said they are creating their own cryptocurrency and not Bitcoin, so that doesn't mean they have changed their mind about Bitcoin. They can still be against and also create their own cryptocurrency, lol. The way I see things are moving now, I think BITCOIN would be regarded as an asset, just like there is gold and silver and platinum.

Initially I thought that government are going to adopt Bitcoin, but they had a different move and instead of doing that, they are all now creating their own cryptocurrency as a digital form of their original currency.
Tramirostronix

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:02:02 PM

You're getting it wrong. First of all, you said they are creating their own cryptocurrency and not Bitcoin, so that doesn't mean they have changed their mind about Bitcoin. They can still be against and also create their own cryptocurrency, lol. The way I see things are moving now, I think BITCOIN would be regarded as an asset, just like there is gold and silver and platinum.

Initially I thought that government are going to adopt Bitcoin, but they had a different move and instead of doing that, they are all now creating their own cryptocurrency as a digital form of their original currency.

Why did you think government will adopt Bitcoin ? I mean it's not really gov friendly. The main goal is to "destroy " the bank control to give more control to the people.

btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:30:19 PM

I've never seen a government approaching Bitcoin well. So I want to say this. Bitcoin does not offer a good alternative to the states. It even offers a dangerous economy. Citizens may lose all control over them. France, the European Union may also want to take control of monetary. Euro is a more sensible control tool.
kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:02:58 PM

France recognizes bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and this makes it a country. The cryptocurrency created by France has promising trends in the development of cryptography in the country. This is supported by many people here. Including with residents of France. Need to expect news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: