Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd  (Read 4356 times)
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 11:10:50 AM

There are many options to choose from depending on whether you can manage it or not. The amount of $30K USD is a lot in my opinion, you can use it to buy good coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB or Matic. With a bear market like this, if you want to get maximum profit, it will be very difficult. But if you want to trade long term it is the wisest choice. So think carefully before you act, because the possibility of loss is still there if it is at the wrong time.
Correct. 30,000$ money can be developed quickly and in many ways for now. like now the price of altcoins is low at the base we can buy enough, save long term and do staking so that we can get a decent profit to increase the balance. or following IDO, IEO on the binance market, gate.io this can grow your money. I wouldn't be confused if I had that much money
With all the things that you mentioned, I think op will actually be confused if where he will invest his 30k dollars but he can just choose one or two of them so that it will be easy for him to divide his money and to focus about his investment. The guy above you didn't say that 30k usd can be developed quickly but what he said there is actually the opposite.

Any forms of money, big or small is hard to develop right now, now that we are still in a bear and it's said to last for a long time but everything is possible for a person which has a lot of patience. That's one of the things that we need right now other than a capital and some crypto knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 09:52:44 AM

There are many options to choose from depending on whether you can manage it or not. The amount of $30K USD is a lot in my opinion, you can use it to buy good coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB or Matic. With a bear market like this, if you want to get maximum profit, it will be very difficult. But if you want to trade long term it is the wisest choice. So think carefully before you act, because the possibility of loss is still there if it is at the wrong time.
Correct. 30,000$ money can be developed quickly and in many ways for now. like now the price of altcoins is low at the base we can buy enough, save long term and do staking so that we can get a decent profit to increase the balance. or following IDO, IEO on the binance market, gate.io this can grow your money. I wouldn't be confused if I had that much money
With all the things that you mentioned, I think op will actually be confused if where he will invest his 30k dollars but he can just choose one or two of them so that it will be easy for him to divide his money and to focus about his investment. The guy above you didn't say that 30k usd can be developed quickly but what he said there is actually the opposite.

Any forms of money, big or small is hard to develop right now, now that we are still in a bear and it's said to last for a long time but everything is possible for a person which has a lot of patience. That's one of the things that we need right now other than a capital and some crypto knowledge.
there are many ways with 30k that much money, friend, if you know the retroactive airdrop that is busy. you can use the 30k money that can grow from the results of airdrops, swaps, making liquid on dex. it's easier if you invest 25k to buy altcoins with good rank and 5k can be turned into an airdrop round. you can make a lot of profit in several places. for me money works

I agree with you.  To choose to invest in the top coins is very easy to do.  But to choose to buy new coins, of course this is a difficult choice. Because every day there are always many new alts that bring almost the same concept with each other
Yes, it is not easy to choose a new coin that is really of good quality because it takes time to do research and analysis first,
after all the top coins are still the safer choice and coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB there are no doubts,
but that comes back to each person's decision
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 02:33:42 PM

if you want to get into a new project, be patient waiting for lauchpad on binance with a capital of 30 USD you will definitely get a lot of allocation to invest. As we know, there is no doubt about the lauchpad on Binance, on average they are definitely profitable, although there are only 2 times the lowest, but the average is up to 5 times and above.

I don't think binance launchpad are that profitable any more. There is too many people wanting to participate in these Launchpad which reduced allocation per person and when they get listed  they usually dump. Sometimes they dump lower than the actual launchpad price which means if you get them at those low then you can ride the wave back up. The good thing though is that the prices always pump after this dumb has occurred. We have cheaters creating multiple accounts just to buy and dump this news projects which is why they so hard after listing.
Binance overpriced their project at listing so the market don't dump it more than the launchpad price but some project can't keep up the selling presume so they dump but later retrace back to the listing price and even higher.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 09:08:53 PM

if you want to get into a new project, be patient waiting for lauchpad on binance with a capital of 30 USD you will definitely get a lot of allocation to invest. As we know, there is no doubt about the lauchpad on Binance, on average they are definitely profitable, although there are only 2 times the lowest, but the average is up to 5 times and above.

I don't think binance launchpad are that profitable any more. There is too many people wanting to participate in these Launchpad which reduced allocation per person and when they get listed  they usually dump. Sometimes they dump lower than the actual launchpad price which means if you get them at those low then you can ride the wave back up. The good thing though is that the prices always pump after this dumb has occurred. We have cheaters creating multiple accounts just to buy and dump this news projects which is why they so hard after listing.
Binance overpriced their project at listing so the market don't dump it more than the launchpad price but some project can't keep up the selling presume so they dump but later retrace back to the listing price and even higher.

Yes.  It's actually the purpose of
Launchpad is to provide a lower initial price to the participants (traders and Investors) before the token is registered. From this we all know if launchpad will provide an advantage. But will the tokens that we have bought really give us a profit later?

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 08:04:43 AM

30k USD is too much to put into one coin. If I were you I would share at least 10% of it to play on small altcoins which are full of risks. But if you really want to invest that much in one kkoin try choosing one of the top ten like XRP or Cardona. I love cardona.
Lol , this is just a peanut for a true investors mate , but if someone is willing to put this into one coin then this will be Bitcoin as this will only be a 1.5 bitcoin all in.

But talking about altcoins? then yes we should always consider having our folio filled with multiple coins and not to put into single currency because there are something to look at specially risk.
A good start if you start a cryptocurrencies investment with $ 30k, the easiest thing is I will share with 2 types, 60% for top coins and 40% investment in new projects, namely buying tops coins like ETH, BNB, Matic and Cardano, then I use For staking, and the rest is 40% I will use for investment around 10 new projects.
good list , just add Bitcoin aside from altcoins is much better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: