Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the difference?  (Read 1067 times)
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:11:04 AM

bitcoin is not centralized, the government cannot regulate it unless they have control of the crypto, of course they are worried, which is why the Chinese government makes their own digital currency, apart from bitcoin and they are in full control.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:09:03 AM

I doubt if the government of any country can adopt cryptocurrency as their legal tender in the country. The maximum they can do is to adopt the blockchain technology in solving some paramount problems. Adoption of cryptocurrency will make them lose the power to monitor monetary policies in the country and no country can afford that.
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:15:48 AM

I doubt if the government of any country can adopt cryptocurrency as their legal tender in the country. The maximum they can do is to adopt the blockchain technology in solving some paramount problems. Adoption of cryptocurrency will make them lose the power to monitor monetary policies in the country and no country can afford that.
True, every country really needs to monitor their monetary policy, so if you want to adopt cryptocurrency, you have to be able to sort it out, while things to monitor monetary policy are also needed by each country.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:29:11 PM

for me, it doesn’t matter at all whether the government will accept cryptocurrency or not. I understand that even if this does not happen, cryptocurrency will still be a very powerful tool in the future world. just without the adoption of cryptocurrency at the state level, the price increase will take a little longer, but it will be anyway
im not sure if that will happen without the support from the government and regulators. we know that the regulators become the main factor for the adoption of crypto in every countries. look at canagian countries and the adoption is very smooth compared with the countries are banning crypto right now.

That is just an illusion, it may seem as regulators have the control because people still believe in the government and their fiat currency, but what it is going to happen when that is no longer the case? We see this all the time, there are many countries that after their fiat currencies show how weak they were people began to try to look for all kind of alternatives to protect themselves and when the fiat currency system that we have in place finally falls people are not going to care about regulations anymore.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:12:21 PM

I think in any goverment they can't replace fiat money, so difficult to change a national currency to be crypto. There are many program cashless with their own currency in every country. I think they just addopt the technology, remember that high volatile cash in value can't be accepted by people.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:10:39 AM

Many people want to see their governments adopting crypto currency and using it to replace fiat in their daily life. If it happens futurely, it will be in a centralized way of course. Governments will create their own crypto currencies and force people use it.
But my main concern is: why would they do this if there is already digital cash?
Isn't a centralized crypto currency the same than digital cash? What is the difference, if there is any?

Share your thoughts, please.
We know what is the main target of digital cash. Any time and any moment we can make any coin and currency. If government create their own currencies that government can't let this use to free so that anyone can't see. Government can't let this happen in any country.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:31:30 AM

I think in any goverment they can't replace fiat money, so difficult to change a national currency to be crypto. There are many program cashless with their own currency in every country. I think they just addopt the technology, remember that high volatile cash in value can't be accepted by people.
Cryptocurrencies are created on the principle of decentralization and anonymity, but all governments want to control cryptocurrencies to protect their economies so that they do not now recognize cryptocurrencies. But I think in the future, when blockchain technology is widely used, every community will create a type of cryptocurrency, which they can control, to represent them.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:03:19 AM

Cryptocurrencies are created on the principle of decentralization and anonymity, but all governments want to control cryptocurrencies to protect their economies so that they do not now recognize cryptocurrencies. But I think in the future, when blockchain technology is widely used, every community will create a type of cryptocurrency, which they can control, to represent them.

In my opinion the government wants to control cryptocurrency because of several factors. One of them is so that cryptocurrency does not interfere with the dominance of fiat money and also to get taxes from cryptocurrency transactions. I think the Government will recognize cryptocurrency sooner or later because technological development cannot be dammed by anyone

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:34:53 PM

Crypto not the solution for them to protect the economies. The goverment have bank to control, protect economy in country. Money still the same for the future with its inflation in every single year, and crypto have highly volatile which is can't be acceptable. They just can using the tech to improve.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:12:14 PM

Many people want to see their governments adopting crypto currency and using it to replace fiat in their daily life. If it happens futurely, it will be in a centralized way of course. Governments will create their own crypto currencies and force people use it.
But my main concern is: why would they do this if there is already digital cash?
Isn't a centralized crypto currency the same than digital cash? What is the difference, if there is any?

If they accept the cryptocurrency, then surely they will create a cryptocurrency of their own country. And there they can check the entire trading history of people in their country and to control it easily, I don't expect them to do so because if it comes true then all both current altcoins will die

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:14:22 PM

I think in the future most of the countries will take advantage of the capabilities of cryptocurrency and blockchain and i think that government will surely not create their own crypto because it is something they can't control, what will happen is countries will be paper less and they will digitalized their currencies and that's all. i think countries will not make their own cryptos for like what the reply said people will not accept a high volatile currency. In my understanding crypto is a decentralized system while digital currency is like a generalized term for currency whether crypto or fiat that is working through digital techs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:06:18 PM

I think in the future most of the countries will take advantage of the capabilities of cryptocurrency and blockchain and i think that government will surely not create their own crypto because it is something they can't control, what will happen is countries will be paper less and they will digitalized their currencies and that's all. i think countries will not make their own cryptos for like what the reply said people will not accept a high volatile currency. In my understanding crypto is a decentralized system while digital currency is like a generalized term for currency whether crypto or fiat that is working through digital techs.

Let's see what will happen in the future, we can't see for now that the government will create crypto on their own, unless and until that time will come that crypto will be fully adopted all over the world, although it will take a lot of time and effort before that will happen. But so far now, most companies are taking advantage to it in creating innovation in the world.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:20:15 PM

Centralized cryptocurrencies are almost identical to digital currencies but their functions and uses are also different.
such as cryptocurrency, the focus is on the financial system and the value of shares depends on rising dollar prices. while digital currencies are currencies that cannot be regulated by the government or anyone, the ups and downs of digital currencies depend on supply and demand in the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:43:55 PM

The government adopted blockchain technology, of course, because none other than in terms of security features, digital money issued by banks is very vulnerable to hacking and randomizing the system. and also if you use blockchain our transactions can be seen by the public, so anyone can track (transparent). The crypto began with decentralization, but the government hated it, so I think the government will make their financial system with blockchain technology but still have full control over the money held by the public. I am surprised that the reason the government hates crypto is because it can help crime easily, one of which is the most prominent act of money laundering. so we will surrender and wait for the government to do all this.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:59:41 PM

Mode of transaction is the difference between digital currency and crypto currency,centralized or decentralized they use blockchain for transaction so need miners and time for the transaction to be confirmed.But current existing transaction just on the bank ledgers so there is no actual money transacted.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 05:02:29 PM

I not wait that governments to adopt crypto i only want that governments to not ban crypto, but if they centralize it they expect tax, what i want is that to have most shops to accept crypto.
BRODIN

Activity: 655
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:04:41 PM

as we have seen many companies begin to develop their own cryptoqurrency and some governments have begun to adopt the crypto currency for their country. but for now I have not heard that digital currency can be used as a payment system like paper money or for everyday use.

BTC ETH TEN
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 05:07:53 PM

I not wait that governments to adopt crypto i only want that governments to not ban crypto, but if they centralize it they expect tax, what i want is that to have most shops to accept crypto.
If stores accept cryptocurrencies, they will certainly be taxed and paid to the government. But if it happens then it will not be a cryptocurrency anymore, It's difficult to make such decisions. And if the government bans cryptocurrency, I think this market will not be able to grow in the future

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:10:26 PM

With crypto currency been adopted, and blockchain as well transparency will be lifted up. Corrupt officials, and some sort of illegal activities being held behind will be visible. If crypto currency be adopted, and were to control by government I don't think it would work still the same the way it used to be. The better way is just to adopt, and regulate moderately not going to the point of going close to banning it.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:49:52 PM

You are talking about digital cash like paypal right? When can you easily see and track transactions made by people using paypal? Nope. Is paypal government controlled? Nope. But if the government makes a centralized controlled crypto currency, then life becomes really easy for them. They can easily track peoples transaction and keep an eye on everyones financial aspects. Tracking monetary fraudulent activities can become really easy for them. They will have full access to everything without any problem.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: