Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:54:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good advice or bad advice?  (Read 675 times)
Cheatbtt

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:22:26 PM

actually that's not a bad idea, put some tokens in your wallet for the future, who knows in the future the price of your coins can soar as high as the sky. But I personally prefer coins that clearly exist and develop like the top coins on the market.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 10:47:36 AM

I spent most of my time doing research on many altcoins, their old price to the present value and i find out that even if you sell your tokens today leaving few tokens worth few dollars for many years can worth something. For example if you left 9$ worth of bitcoin in your wallet since 2012 you would never have imagine what it will become today, in jan 2017 you can buy 5000 pieces of Ripple at 0.007$ which costs 35$ and in jan 2018 a XRP cost 3$ which turns 15000$, there are many examples like this on CMC, remember Tron too? My point is its bad selling off all your coins, if you needed money that bad always leave coins and tokens worth of few dollars left in your wallet just in case
Your presumption is not bad but the major problem there is having a high standard of knowledge to know the right coins or tokens to be kept for a long time because coins and tokens which are centralized (XRP, TRON, NEO, EOS, BSV, BCH etc) or don't have a reputable support won't generate a good result and if care is not taken it will lead to loses.

Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:24:36 AM

In crypto space you can't actually predict which coin will bring big gains in future, holding is risky and you might end up with nothing after several years, its better to have different type of good altcoins and stop putting your eggs in one basket
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:42:22 AM

In crypto space you can't actually predict which coin will bring big gains in future, holding is risky and you might end up with nothing after several years, its better to have different type of good altcoins and stop putting your eggs in one basket
That's right, and I totally agree with what you say, because for the time being it would be better to have some good altcoin than just putting eggs in one basket, even though both of them are at risk.
memedennis

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:31:51 PM

I will say its a good advice if you can leave some coins and forget , but do not forget your login details .  who knows  those worthless coins today may make you a millionaire in the nearest future. I raley sell all my coins , i must always leave a few in my wallet.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:55:08 PM

That's right, and I totally agree with what you say, because for the time being it would be better to have some good altcoin than just putting eggs in one basket, even though both of them are at risk.
If one egg is bitcoin I have no doubt even though there will be another decline. I only have a few altcoins for daily trading but the investment, I still believe in bitcoin for the long term. I have altcoin and USDT for my daily trading, not for the long term. while my long-term assets are only on bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:11:32 PM

I agree with you and you shouldn't be buying or investing with your time to earn coins if you just plan to sell them. You wasting your time then. If you invest then you must invest and wait until the price is right.
Too many people get into the ind set that all tokens or coins besides bitcoin are trash and so the assume very little out of good coins and projects that have made it. Being use to dumping they would have no coins for the future.
I agree that you should also have a few extra coins from you investments that you can sell off as need be but never sell off the bulk of your investment.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 05:47:59 PM

I agree with you and you shouldn't be buying or investing with your time to earn coins if you just plan to sell them. You wasting your time then. If you invest then you must invest and wait until the price is right.
Too many people get into the ind set that all tokens or coins besides bitcoin are trash and so the assume very little out of good coins and projects that have made it. Being use to dumping they would have no coins for the future.
I agree that you should also have a few extra coins from you investments that you can sell off as need be but never sell off the bulk of your investment.
It would be nice to invest your money in coins that would not only generate income, possibly even dividends, but also when it would be manly to sell part of the coins if financial difficulties arose.  But to date, not a single coin in the cryptocurrency market meets such criteria, unless of course you take the USDT coin for example.  But she doesn’t have any passive income, but they have a very good almost stable price.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:19:04 PM

If one egg is bitcoin I have no doubt even though there will be another decline. I only have a few altcoins for daily trading but the investment, I still believe in bitcoin for the long term. I have altcoin and USDT for my daily trading, not for the long term. while my long-term assets are only on bitcoin.
Honestly, your idea is good but have ever thought about what will happen to the altcoin market once the total 21million coins of bitcoin are mined?
You should accumulate altcoin with great potential either as a long term asset but for your daily trading I will advice you to use stablecoin that's it not back with fiat currency instead of using USDT.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:42:32 PM

I spent most of my time doing research on many altcoins, their old price to the present value and i find out that even if you sell your tokens today leaving few tokens worth few dollars for many years can worth something. For example if you left 9$ worth of bitcoin in your wallet since 2012 you would never have imagine what it will become today, in jan 2017 you can buy 5000 pieces of Ripple at 0.007$ which costs 35$ and in jan 2018 a XRP cost 3$ which turns 15000$, there are many examples like this on CMC, remember Tron too? My point is its bad selling off all your coins, if you needed money that bad always leave coins and tokens worth of few dollars left in your wallet just in case

It is not totally bad to sell all of your coins in your wallet because it is still into your ownership and you are the only one to decide of what you must do to your coins. It will be regretful at some point of time but if you really in need of money and you do not have anything, the call for selling all of those just to sustain your need will be your last resort. But if you can still manage to hold your coins and find another source of income, why not? It is really regretful to sell your coins because we do not know when and what moment of time the price might go up unexpectedly. That is why I am just still into holding my coins and seek another source of income for a while just for me to sustain all my needs because I do really hope so that one day, the market price of the coins I keep for a long period of time will be worthy.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:04:04 PM

Most of the people here bought altcoins not in the best moment and now are watching their shitcoin portfolios trying not to cry. Many of this tokens dropped down ten times or even more. So the question whether they should sell now or wait a couple of years longer is still very actual Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████