Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deutsche Bank said Crypto will Replace Fiat Currencies by 2030! Really Possible?  (Read 504 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 10:00:26 PM

I think as more kyc and aml regulations come into effect this will bring about the rise of digital transactions. In Greece for example now more and more cashless payments are being made, especially in restaurants by law to avoid the V.A.T tax evasion that was rife in the country until this new law was implemented. Also crypto enthusiasts and libertarians on the other side like to hoard and amass the more individual tokenized assets and decentralized coins like Bitcoin and Monero to take a stance against the general powers that be, like our current fractional reserve banking system, which have impoverished generations of people and have created a prison planet of slavery. There will be more cashless societies in the future but how fast cash will disappear, that, no one has the answer for yet.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:44:52 PM

I think the big banks control it. Bitcoin has been on the market for 10 years. Bitcoin proved itself. There is instability in the price of bitcoin. It doesn't matter. I think it's the point. Inflation of paper money. This can be overcome with a fixed number and a more transparent payment instrument. This is Cryptocurrency.
Bitcoincc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:07:46 PM

By 2030, the demand for alternative currencies will rise, with digital currencies eventually replacing cash, according to recent research from Deutsche Bank.  Shocked

What do you think as a Crypto Expert? What are the challenges? What things should be adopted to replace fiat?  Huh Huh

Research: https://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/RPS_EN-PROD/PROD0000000000503196/Imagine_2030.PDF
News Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/deutsche-bank-research-crypto-to-replace-fiat-currencies-by-2030

Did he mean digital will replace fiat all over the world? Or in some countries? Or in some cities?

In the world, this is not possible. 2030 is just a decade from now and it is too short for such to happen. In Africa and Asia and if not all the countries in the world, some people do not have access to browsing phone. Although there could be ATMs but there are some trader that will not accept digital as payment. They will accept fiat because they are using small phones that they can afford that has no browsing features while some traders in Africa and Asia will not even know how to operate the phones.
By that time, more people will deal with digital currencies but can not replace fiat fully. This could be achieve in more than 3 decades from now.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:23:42 PM

By 2030, the demand for alternative currencies will rise, with digital currencies eventually replacing cash, according to recent research from Deutsche Bank.  Shocked

What do you think as a Crypto Expert? What are the challenges? What things should be adopted to replace fiat?  Huh Huh

Research: https://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/RPS_EN-PROD/PROD0000000000503196/Imagine_2030.PDF
News Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/deutsche-bank-research-crypto-to-replace-fiat-currencies-by-2030

Did he mean digital will replace fiat all over the world? Or in some countries? Or in some cities?

In the world, this is not possible. 2030 is just a decade from now and it is too short for such to happen. In Africa and Asia and if not all the countries in the world, some people do not have access to browsing phone. Although there could be ATMs but there are some trader that will not accept digital as payment. They will accept fiat because they are using small phones that they can afford that has no browsing features while some traders in Africa and Asia will not even know how to operate the phones.
By that time, more people will deal with digital currencies but can not replace fiat fully. This could be achieve in more than 3 decades from now.
Despite the fact that the technological cocoon is developing with a very rapid progression, do you think that ten years is not enough? Remember 10 years ago the Internet, our gadgets and the opportunities that have appeared. Adequate people can safely switch to digital but there are corporations that always slow down the process of all good undertakings.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:31:59 PM

One ting I know is that Fiat currencies are under threat and central banks know this. A lot happens between 2010 and now, so this coming decades is going to disrupt some Government positions. Another thing we need to understand is that millennial are getting into position of power and will help in shaping the coming future generation

This is a pretty loud statement. In fact, what we have now on the cryptocurrency market is whale market management.
So, bitcoin and the entire market will do what they want, which in turn makes cryptocurrency less capable of replacing the current financial system. So no matter what the banks say, it can just be chatter.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██