Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xitheon.com - Instant Anonymous Bitcoin VPS // Windows & Linux (RDP/KVM)  (Read 287 times)
xitheon (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 12:11:12 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 02:19:37 PM by xitheon
Merited by sega01 (5), hugeblack (2)

Hi there,

Dropping in to announce the launch of Xitheon (https://xitheon.com), an anonymous VPS provider that accepts bitcoin (only). Servers & IP's are available in multiple locations around the globe and we plan to expand weekly. It is still very early with us, please be patient while we work on ironing out the tiny details.

Questions & Answers

Available Server Locations
- United States, Canada, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Australia & Singapore.

Are VPS activated instantly?
- Yes, as soon as your transaction is confirmed on the bitcoin blockchain your vps will be activated and available for immediate use.

Can I host whatever I want on a Xitheon VPS?
- Yes, as long as it is legal in the country you select to host your VPS in, or as long as it is not reported to us by law enforcement
where we area forced to respond. We do our best to use our rights in ignoring unlawful inquiries from law enforcement.

How is Xitheon Anonymous?
We do not collect personal details from our clients, you can sign up with only an email address and pay with bitcoin, our only supported payment option. If you'd like to network the vps over the tor network you can and we will be posting a guide on doing this shortly (sporestack does this quite well and there are a few guides on doing it yourself the internet).

Is there a web control panel?
- Yes, you can manage your VPS in the client area control panel, which will allow you to reinstall another operating system, manage
your firewall, reboot, rescue, ect, all from the browser.

What operating systems are available?

We currently support the following operating systems

Windows Server 2016 Standard (Desktop)
Windows Server 2016 UEFI
Windows Server 2019 UEFI
Windows Server 2016 Core
Windows Server 2019 Standard
Windows Server 2012 R2 UEFI
Windows-Server-2012-r2
Archlinux
Centos (Version: 6, 7, 8 )
CoreOS Stable
Debian (Version: 7, 8, 9, 10)
Fedora (Version: 30, 31, 32)
FreeBSD (Version: 11 ZFS, 12 ZFS)
NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC)
Ubuntu (Version 20.04, 19.10, 19.04, 18.04, 16.04)
cPanel & WHM
Drupal
Docker
Daitaiku DSS 5.1.3
DataScience
Minikube
GitLab
Joomla
NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC)
Plesk
Prestashop
RStudio
OpenVPN
VestaCP
Virtualmin
Wordpress

All servers are DDoS protected with additional manual mitigation available by default in the Control Panel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xitheon (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:45:23 PM

Hey there,

First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone for your patience, you've been great! I've been working hard trying to get all of the little kinks worked out in regards to the bitcoin VPS systems xitheon offers, and slowly but surely things are starting to fall into place. December 2019 is going to be an interesting end to the year around here, below I've outlined some of the current bugs and upcoming changes.

Bugs

• Users can submit a configuration containing a malformed ssh public key
  • In some cases the instance ID is not returned instantly upon creation
  • Various minor website bugs (css display issues)

Upcoming Changes

• Price changes - services offered will be reduced in price as benefits are extended to us from our supplies
  • Private networking via the web control panel
  • All accounts will have an option and free automated backup solution (for all disk sizes)
  • Underground *nix images
  • CMS stacks (such as Wordpress, Drupal, Virtualmin, Plesk, ect) will be separated and better served & represented
  • Hourly vps server rentals
  • Optional account-less (no email registration) purchase

I am also currently developing and testing various solutions for more "realistic" anonymity, including via the tor network, and expect to have more detailed information and upcoming updates in this area very soon. Anonymity I feel is somewhat misrepresented on Xitheon (there are other services such as https://sporestack.com who are ahead in this regard, worth looking into), and I pledge to continue innovating in this area. Security & Privacy are certainly at the forefront.

I welcome anyone with issues or suggestions to contact me via a support ticket or by e-mail (xitheonvps@protonmail.com), and thank you for choosing Xitheon.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3416

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 06:55:56 AM

Feel free to leave any feedback or questions here, thank you for your time and salute to the shapers of the new world.
- You might want to add a window to allow us, choose our custom configuration and also to see what will be the cost when it comes to tweaking each piece of hardware for our configurations.

Xitheon offers anonymous VPS & VPN systems (linux & windows (RDP) or a custom image of your choice on a range of hardware & cloud solutions in exchange for bitcoin.

~Snipped~
Perhaps you should consider adding the content of your 2nd post into your first post instead [looks much better] and also pay attention to the following forum rules [since you already announced its launch, you can lock the other thread in "Project Development" board]:

12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
Dropping in to announce the launch of Xitheon (https://xitheon.com), an anonymous VPS provider that accepts bitcoin (only). Servers & IP's are available in multiple locations around the globe and we plan to expand weekly. It is still very early with us, please be patient while we work on ironing out the tiny details.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xitheon (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:08:54 PM

Thank you both for your time and feedback,

You mention that "Servers & IP's are available in multiple locations around the globe", then you definitely should let user choose location of the VPS.
After all, latency and bandwidth depends on location of the VPS.

Users are allowed to choose the location of the VPS and they are actually required to choose the location before payment. Please see our guide on buying a vps with bitcoin, or click the "Launch VPS" or "Launch Server" button on appropriate options and pages. Xitheon is also currently sourced from two of the biggest leaders in the industry, one of them being the only entity faster than Google

- You might want to add a window to allow us, choose our custom configuration and also to see what will be the cost when it comes to tweaking each piece of hardware for our configurations.

This feature already exists, when you decide to buy a server by clicking "Launch VPS" or "Launch Server" you are brought to the configuration page, please see the link mentioned under the quote above.

I will re-structure the first post eventually as I get all relevant information neatly layed out.
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 06:41:01 AM

This feature already exists, when you decide to buy a server by clicking "Launch VPS" or "Launch Server" you are brought to the configuration page, please see the link mentioned under the quote above.
But your configuration page isn't "fully customizable [we're limited to only add extra storage]"...
- As it stands, we can't remove and add a piece of hardware based on our preferences [you've got a lot of plans but you can fit more in-between each of those].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xitheon (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:42:31 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 07:52:59 AM by xitheon

But your configuration page isn't "fully customizable [we're limited to only add extra storage]"...
- As it stands, we can't remove and add a piece of hardware based on our preferences [you've got a lot of plans but you can fit more in-between each of those].

Hey there, thanks again for your feedback.

I may be misunderstanding your reply a bit. The configuration page let's you add an extra storage, change server location, choose operation system and set an SSH key, not only add an extra storage. I linked to a short guide a few replies up, please see https://xitheon.com/knowledgebase/5/How-to-buy-a-VPS-with-bitcoin.html , hopefully this clears up any misconceptions you might have.

I also noticed you quoted "fully customizable" but I have not stated this, perhaps we are in the wrong topic?

In either case, if you let me know which pieces of hardware you want to remove or add based on your preferences

I will do my best to implement it for you
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 07:26:36 AM

Hey there, thanks again for your feedback.
You're very welcome and thanks for responding quickly.

I may be misunderstanding your reply a bit. The configuration page let's you add an extra storage, change server location, choose operation system and set an SSH key, not only add an extra storage. I linked to a short guide a few replies up, please see https://xitheon.com/knowledgebase/5/How-to-buy-a-VPS-with-bitcoin.html , hopefully this clears up any misconceptions you might have.
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough but since I was referring to hardware pieces, I only listed the extra storage option (other configurable options fall under the software category [for the most part]).

I also noticed you quoted "fully customizable" but I have not stated this, perhaps we are in the wrong topic?
I should've used a better term [my bad] but I was hoping to see more "hardware" configurable options when I read about "range of hardware":

Xitheon offers anonymous VPS & VPN systems (linux & windows (RDP) or a custom image of your choice on a range of hardware & cloud solutions in exchange for bitcoin.

In either case, if you let me know which pieces of hardware you want to remove or add based on your preferences

~Snipped~

I will do my best to implement it for you
This is what I need [thank you].
  • I'm still evaluating a few other providers [from this forum] before deciding to go with one [I'll probably decide by next week]...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lulucrypto

Activity: 709
Merit: 335

You need someone to develop your Web project ?

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 09:51:11 PM

Hello,

The concept of the project looks interesting. In addition, the project already seems well advanced !

I have a few questions.

You say your VPS is anonymous. What do you mean ?

Is it only the payment part that is anonymous ?

Are these your own servers, are you renting them from other VPS sites ?

In any case, I wish you success with your project Smiley

Web developer.0x0AB75f882ef60731e02212fFcfBA7C5ce6e0B4F3
xitheon (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:07:15 PM

Hello,

The concept of the project looks interesting. In addition, the project already seems well advanced !

I have a few questions.

Hey there, thank you for your time and inquiry,

You say your VPS is anonymous. What do you mean ?

Is it only the payment part that is anonymous ?

Apart from accepting bitcoin payments we do not collect personal private information from our clients like ID cards, credit cards, social security numbers, ect. Users operate behind an e-mail address only (and this will soon be phased out). We are anonymous through not having KYC or requiring payment from an institution under KYC.

We also have no access to your vps system (unless you were to not change your default password if you did not set up the server with an SSH key during purchase or after, this would technically grant us access). The most we can do is restart, reboot, rescue or reinstall the system but we cannot access your files.

There are ways to take this further for example networking the vps over the TOR network instead of clear net, there are a few guides on this and we plan on writing our own very soon. Eventually servers will be deployable out of the box over tor as an option (SporeStack executed this perfectly)

Are these your own servers, are you renting them from other VPS sites ?

I currently rent from two cloud providers, neither of them are aws or google cloud, and one is faster than most google cloud instances
sega01

Activity: 391
Merit: 333

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:33:20 PM

This is awesome! Not sure why I didn't see this earlier. I appreciate you mentioning SporeStack.

I have a few thoughts.

For the SSH keys, a quick helpful thing might be to do add a regex filter so that the field shows up as incorrect unless it begins with "ssh-" (regex validation can be done in HTML pretty easily). For SporeStack I have server side validation of the key.

I do think it helps to have the key attach as a file drop down next to eachother. Feel free to copy that over from SporeStack's web launcher if you like. The code isn't great but has worked fine for me so far.

If you want, I recently launched affiliate with SporeStack and you can charge a cut above the normal rate. So if you wanted to offer control panels, etc, on top, you could have all of the payment handled with SporeStack for the 3ish, 4ish, cryptos and not have to worry about that. Your website is probably a lot easier than most. Might be an option for offering Torified servers if you are having some demand there.

I'll go ahead and add a link to Xitheon under my pricing page. Will register and try to get your affiliate working. I think this is going to be great for people wanting control panels, remote desktop access, Windows, etc. I don't offer anything like that out of the box.
xitheon (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:43:25 PM

Added translations in multiple languages and fixed a few bugs in the automation system.
xitheon (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 02:16:00 PM

Hi there guys, just a few updates some of you may appreciate

• redesigned website + client
  • now offers hourly rentals
  • now offers USA locations
  • now offers storage vps servers
  • now offers mining vps servers (tesla v100)
  • cPanel added to supported/installable operating systems
  • fixed several web control panel bugs
  • fixed improper affiliate links
  • added wallet balance views
xitheon (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 07:49:00 PM

Hello everyone, hope all is well!

A considerable update has been pushed today addressing several previous standing issues including to but not limited to the following,

Improvements & Updates

Fixed various issues causing some new instances to fail during creation
Improvement e-mail deliverability when sending vps credentials
Various improvements and changes to the client ui
Various improvements to the Web Control Panel
Improved the new server order process
Faster monitoring statistics interval updates
Addressed several issues causing TOR browser users to be logged out
Lowered minimum deposit to $1.00 worth of bitcoin per deposit
Raised deposit limit to $10,000 worth of bitcoin per deposit
Raised maximum account balance to $25,000

New currencies accepted (through Coinbase gateway)

Bitcoin Cash
Dai
Ethereum
Litecoin
USD Coin

New regions added

Canada #1
Canada #3

New server configurations added

NVIDIA GTX 1070
NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti
X-IOPS Series

A lot more to come so stay plugged in!
xitheon (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 05:58:23 PM

Hello crypto family,

A new range of high performance budget friendly servers are now available for launch, the XD Series contains 3 server configurations as follows -

2GB RAM + 1 CPU Core + 25 GB NVMe Disk
4GB RAM + 2 CPU Core + 50 GB NVMe Disk
8GB RAM + 4 CPU Core + 50 GB NVMe Disk
These servers are available in all Xitheon datacenters starting from $10/mo (0.00018 Bitcoin currently) (hourly optional available soon).

Cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: