Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning for newbies  (Read 2312 times)
orcobbe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:29:36 PM

Exactly, that's the point. And this is why it is always better to choose, based on objective ratings and recommendations

Are you aware of any advanced solutions if you are deeply into the market? Cause I am definitely interested to hear your opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
udlredlo

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:34:09 PM

Are you aware of any advanced solutions if you are deeply into the market? Cause I am definitely interested to hear your opinion

Well, the most advanced and fully working product I am aware of is definitely GetHashWallet. Basically, guys are coming with fully working, advanced and reliable hard wallet that meets all current requirements. There are great results so far in different spheres, for example, they have successful campaign on Indiegogo with great support. They are arrow certified. But of course, I also recommend you to have a look at their website, cause there is much more info available
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:50:01 PM

yes it is a good step like doing more detailed research about the coins you want to invest, and looking for project information in the fraud thread in this rofum and not using all your money just to invest in projects, my advice set aside some also for investment in crypto like BTC, ETH, EOS, LTC, & BNB. they all have great potential for future investment.
Mdmaruft

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:05:38 PM

Thank you for important advice. I think it will help for newbies. I also say that, don't believe any new project, i research thousand times for invest any project.    
orcobbe

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:15:23 PM

Well, the most advanced and fully working product I am aware of is definitely GetHashWallet. Basically, guys are coming with fully working, advanced and reliable hard wallet that meets all current requirements. There are great results so far in different spheres, for example, they have successful campaign on Indiegogo with great support. They are arrow certified. But of course, I also recommend you to have a look at their website, cause there is much more info available

Hmm, so far sounds very interesting, will have a closer look and get back with own thoughts afterwards
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 10:11:44 PM

The problem with the new commers they just don't follow up any project do not study the project and claim that as scam which no doubt damage the reputation of a good project as well. So before  commenting any project scam they must do some homework some research otherwise do not say a word about a preject they don't know

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 11:55:20 PM

begins with the procurement of ICO, then there is IEO, after that STO, so we need to always update the news about the crypto world. not only beginners are exposed to scam traps, sometimes seniors can also be affected by scams due to lack of information.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:59:45 PM

Newbies needs to be prepared for this coming new year, scammers will try to take advantage of that year because bitcoin halving is already dropping the HYPE in crypto space  already, Learn to do research better, not all bad results in crypto are because a project failed, mostly are because of lack of research, with no good research you can easily fall for scam projects.

1) Do better research on new projects before promoting them or investing a penny on them

2) Visit scam accusation thread on the forum time to time, it will safe you a lot too

3) If you you have to invest always invest what you can afford to lose.

just invest in projects that are already prove something in crypto, dont invest on hype projects like pump and dump coin. The best defense not to be scammed is to do some research and ask some guidance on people who has a lot knowledge in crypto, and can define a project if its legit or not.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:42:20 AM

Newbies needs to be prepared for this coming new year, scammers will try to take advantage of that year because bitcoin halving is already dropping the HYPE in crypto space  already, Learn to do research better, not all bad results in crypto are because a project failed, mostly are because of lack of research, with no good research you can easily fall for scam projects.

1) Do better research on new projects before promoting them or investing a penny on them

2) Visit scam accusation thread on the forum time to time, it will safe you a lot too

just invest in projects that are already prove something in crypto, dont invest on hype projects like pump and dump coin. The best defense not to be scammed is to do some research and ask some guidance on people who has a lot knowledge in crypto, and can define a project if its legit or not.
asking for directions from various people will only confuse us because they have different opinions. I think it's still better to research personally and have a personal decision. if we have doubts, I think it's better to invest in coins that are already trusted, because it's safer

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:50:13 AM

asking for directions from various people will only confuse us because they have different opinions. I think it's still better to research personally and have a personal decision. if we have doubts, I think it's better to invest in coins that are already trusted, because it's safer
You're right, for newbies its much safe if they invest in well-established crypto unlike in the new ones that popping.

Well-established crypto already prove their worth and survive even in bearish trend while other coins remain at the bottom and seems struggling to recover.

Just conduct a research it our key to become aware of what projects or coins are worth to invest in.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 04:56:04 AM

Thank you for important advice. I think it will help for newbies. I also say that, don't believe any new project, i research thousand times for invest any project.    
There are many new scam projects, but it doesnt mean that all scam projects is scam
I realize that finding new good project isnt easy thing, but what I know, Binance IEO is good deal

if many people like this, then crypto world is hard to grow. bcz there is no progress from new projects
I just suggest to invest in new project with super carefully for choosing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:02:16 AM

The existence of bitcoin wasn't a big surprise at the beginning, this is when bitcoin was given as giveaway. By those days losts and lots of bitcoin got lost. Everything happened as it hasn't got big value. When the value started to grow little by little it gained importance and people started to search what they lost in the past.

As the price started to peak high and high more scammers and hackers got into the market. This has made more newbies and expert people get into the hands of hackers and scammers. This is where each and everyone needs to be cautious while handling cryptocurrency related investment and on other needs.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:58:07 AM

The existence of bitcoin wasn't a big surprise at the beginning, this is when bitcoin was given as giveaway. By those days losts and lots of bitcoin got lost. Everything happened as it hasn't got big value. When the value started to grow little by little it gained importance and people started to search what they lost in the past.

As the price started to peak high and high more scammers and hackers got into the market. This has made more newbies and expert people get into the hands of hackers and scammers. This is where each and everyone needs to be cautious while handling cryptocurrency related investment and on other needs.
if the trend returns then I am also pretty sure that scammers will come back, so it is very important for people to protect themselves and continue to increase their ability to see the potential between legitimate projects and fraud. because ability is always needed, because with ability we can survive in any trend.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 11:59:48 PM

Yeah, people are getting into crypto market again and scammers are ready to work too. Already began seeing poor newbies crying about some noname crypto wallet or exchange that is trying to steal their money...

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 06:38:01 PM

Quite right, there are still too many cryptocurrency scam companies and cryptocurrency scam companies constantly appear, therefore, to protect yourself from losing your money, it is best to invest in top projects that have long been in the cryptocurrency field or at least invest in cryptocurrency companies that conduct IEO on top exchanges like binance, huobi, kucoin.
Binance is a good company that has good fame around the world. I hope it's gonna be safe for you. New investors of Altcoins should invest only in good sites and be long term investors. Choose good coins for investing and don't put all your money into any coin without any proper research and explore Google for collecting information and knowledge about the coin you are going to invest your money in.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 06:50:45 PM

Yes, the main factor is research, but good research also does not guarantee that you are free of fraud. I personally have done a lot of research, taking the time to choose a project but if the project says it's different then we also can't avoid it. on the one hand scamers always have devious ways to deceive their victims, even many good projects, look real, promising and ultimately end up deception.

Bitbtc8 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:09:41 AM

Yes, the main factor is research, but good research also does not guarantee that you are free of fraud. I personally have done a lot of research, taking the time to choose a project but if the project says it's different then we also can't avoid it. on the one hand scamers always have devious ways to deceive their victims, even many good projects, look real, promising and ultimately end up deception.
I know good research will not entirely safe our necks from scammers but it's the best tool we have presently and to me research have safe me from silly mistakes, research is pretty useful

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:52:21 AM

Investing in the cryptocurrency market is quite risky and losses are also experienced by people who have long been in cryptocurrency. But a warning for newbies, I think it's good that they don't get caught up in scam projects because many projects are only concerned with selling tokens rather than developing products

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:15:39 AM

I know good research will not entirely safe our necks from scammers but it's the best tool we have presently and to me research have safe me from silly mistakes, research is pretty useful

The problem is even though we do our very own research , still it isn't enough to save our asses due to some lack of information given by the project developers themselves. I recently found out that some IEO's out there don't give the exact amount of money raised, and that is a red flag for me as we are somehow getting excited when we see the project is getting much attention in support. So basically at that moment you knew at first then that is also the moment you say no to new ALT.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:24:05 AM

This is just the simple truth and best advice too, I think this is not just for newbies but for everyone in this community. Although some people might grounded in some aspects they might not be in some as well. Doing research on any project is really the first thing to be done before even going deeper or thinking of releasing funds for investment. And lastly, but very important, investing what one can afford is the best thing always not selling properties to invest because someone hyped the project etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: