Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift)  (Read 2247 times)
mssoni

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:56:04 AM

I see that the price of the coin is beginning to grow and interest in coins, too .
I think now is a good entry point to buy coins
Can you tell, TELOS and Polispay are the part of a single projects or two separate projects combined together?
Separate coins. Telos is just one of 10 coins listed on Polispay platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferarikhan

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:12:10 PM

Failed to update wallet: Not authorized. What's going on? I worked for several days normally, there were already coins there, then I receive that message.
mssoni

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:30:52 PM

hi! how do I enable biometric identification in an Android app ? Is there such a possibility ?

You can download the app and test how it will all work in practice . Now the team just needs to scale and add the number of coins to make the application as popular as possible

for additional coins, i suggest to add doge in their list. this is one of the most popular alts crypto users are actually using. aside from the low tx fee, it is available in most exchanges so transferring to this app is not so difficult.

Excellent topic and really beautiful and convenient application .
I wonder if you had any security audits ?

have you used their app in any type of payment transaction? any feedback?

and the link for the list of gift cards is not working as when you press the +50  (and many more), it doesnt show anything. where can we see this list?
I think it depends on your country but some gift cards (like steam) are available for the most of countries.
ferarikhan

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:46:12 PM

new thread looks good 😉

The main thing is that it has a real benefit for people.
that is on the territory of Europe this is the best way to pay with cryptocurrency for goods and services Wink
Such countries as Austria, Malta, Estonia, the UK etc. seem really friendly for cryptos, do you agree?
mssoni

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:04:27 PM

What about the Switzerland? Can I order your prepay card if I'm a Swiss citizen?
ferarikhan

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:19:52 PM

what events does the team plan to take part in in the near future ? It would be very interesting for me

I haven't seen any announcements about it yet, but I think the team is also very interested in it . The fact that this is a fully working project really impresses me
I tried to check the road map and you know what? It's missed. https://polispay.org/uploads/PolisRoadMap2018.pdf
glamanergi

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:42:28 PM

They have plans to add more gift cards, integrate more coins, provide the unionpay card etc.
tietopthege

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 09:42:32 AM

What about the Switzerland? Can I order your prepay card if I'm a Swiss citizen?
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and United Kingdom.
So yes, Switzerland is in the list.
tommytcchan

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:55:25 AM

Are you now looking for the different exchanges to list POLIS there? Because some of them will be glad to list your coin, I guess
tietopthege

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:33:30 AM

Is it now possible to order the Epay card directly with Polis?
schrodiger

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 12:12:29 PM

what events does the team plan to take part in in the near future ? It would be very interesting for me

I haven't seen any announcements about it yet, but I think the team is also very interested in it . The fact that this is a fully working project really impresses me
I tried to check the road map and you know what? It's missed. https://polispay.org/uploads/PolisRoadMap2018.pdf
No road map, no plans, only improvization. Well, the want to add more coins on Polispay and Unionpay card as an alternative to epay, that's all I know.
premdergillflam

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 12:41:08 PM

hi! how do I enable biometric identification in an Android app ? Is there such a possibility ?

You can download the app and test how it will all work in practice . Now the team just needs to scale and add the number of coins to make the application as popular as possible

for additional coins, i suggest to add doge in their list. this is one of the most popular alts crypto users are actually using. aside from the low tx fee, it is available in most exchanges so transferring to this app is not so difficult.

Excellent topic and really beautiful and convenient application .
I wonder if you had any security audits ?

have you used their app in any type of payment transaction? any feedback?

and the link for the list of gift cards is not working as when you press the +50  (and many more), it doesnt show anything. where can we see this list?
I think it depends on your country but some gift cards (like steam) are available for the most of countries.
The gift cards are good, but for the real usage it's necessary to have possibility to pay with Polispay directly
shmel17rusr

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:49:46 PM

How much Polispay minimum do I need to host a masternode? And how much is it possible to earn with them?
KlayverLara

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:53:14 PM

Required coins for masternode:1,000 POLIS. So for now the masternode worth around 900$.
dragterwinsho

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:01:11 PM

Is it cheaper to pay for gift cards with Polispay that with fiat? or just easier for cryptocurrency users?
isknitcobut

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 09:56:09 AM

in the future you will expand the list of cryptocurrencies that can be used to pay for goods ?
Of course, they will! Now they have 10 coins in Polispay app and I think this number will be doubled at least this year.
AtherosHitman

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:20:44 AM

Are you now looking for the different exchanges to list POLIS there? Because some of them will be glad to list your coin, I guess
Current ones, SouthXchange and Crex24 are not so bad and POLIS has a decent trading volume there.
Kripto_trader

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:37:39 AM

They have plans to add more gift cards, integrate more coins, provide the unionpay card etc.
Why Unionpay card? Is it popular around the world? Or only in China?
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:46:52 PM

Epay Mastercard is only For EU, Unionpay card can be used worldwide, here is the list of countries that support it: https://m.unionpayintl.com/wap/en/serviceCenter/cardUsingInstructions/1437.shtml
todonecul

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:04:48 PM

Also, 80% of vendors in the USA and almost all ATMs there accept Unionpay cards: https://www.unionpayintl.com/en/mediaCenter/newsCenter/companyNews/2889.shtml
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: