Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift)  (Read 2247 times)
tronemaron

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:05:25 PM

Will it be possible to use your token for real goods ans services?

Yes! You can buy gift cards or use the epay card to buy anything you want, whether that is online or anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
Great, Polispay is one of the few crypto solutions that is possible to use for the real world purchases already.
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:23:40 PM

How is your website https://polispay.com/home different than the previous one? What chacnges have you made?
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:42:21 PM

You can order your hard here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2R84bKL . For now, these cards can be activated in the EU only.

The cards are available for EU citizens but you can use it worldwide, anywhere Mastercard® is accepted. You can start ordering the card here:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/2PQ3ULK
Great, but I hope your cards (maybe, not epay) will be available for Russian citizens soon. You have many supporters in Russia.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:49:27 PM

I am just wondering if those masternode buyers can get their ROI back from this project, seeing how this project is evolving? The last time I checked, 1 MN costs you about 900 bucks, that's actually bit expensive especially if you have no assurance that you will get your investments back. And also, can the team disclose the approximate number of users that already ordered their card?
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:02:54 PM

Is Polisapay something similar to Alipay, Paypal or other payment solutions or no?
Polis is a payment tool with own wallets and crypto debit cards among many other features. I hope it will be launched in Russia one day.

The app works worldwide, while some of its features aren't available to the entire world this will soon be addressed as we expand. Gift cards, Shift and non-custodial wallet features are all available for Russia at the moment. The UnionPay card that is coming soon will be available worldwide.
Fo you have any exact or even estimated dates when the Unionpay card will be launched?
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:17:00 PM

Hi. Do you integrate hard wallets, as Trezor or Ledger, in Polispay?
todonecul

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:33:13 PM

How you are going to make your platform more popular? It's really worthy but not so many even experienced crypto users know about it.

We have a marketing campaign that will reach a much broader audience worldwide in the works.
Sounds fine but how? There are too many coins or tokens, some people are tired of cryptocurrencies.
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:45:32 PM

I think the marketing campaign should be oriented on crypto fans that are searching the best solution to use in the real world.
tronemaron

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:01:42 PM

I hope the debit cards will be released not only in the EU, but in the USA, Canada, many other countries.

The epay card is available only for EU citizens but can be used worldwide. On the other hand, the UnionPay card will be available worldwide in the near future.
Why is it impossible to make Visa or Mastercard card but available worldwide?
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:16:33 PM

The Polispay and many parts of your project often have a deal with maintenance or technical problems. What's the actual issue? Do you need testers to fix it?
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:30:59 PM

How technically you can use Polispay card for payments if the store doesn't accept cryptocurrencies?

The process works in a way that merchants get paid in their currency while you are charged in your preferred cryptocurrency from your prepaid balance. This guarantees that users will be able to pay for things, in establishments where cryptocurrencies are not fully adopted yet. Soon you will be spending your crypto everywhere!
Agreed, that's how is should work. Cause many vendors don't won't to get cryptocurrencies directly (for example, because of their volatility or tax problems).
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:35:38 PM

I am just wondering if those masternode buyers can get their ROI back from this project, seeing how this project is evolving? The last time I checked, 1 MN costs you about 900 bucks, that's actually bit expensive especially if you have no assurance that you will get your investments back. And also, can the team disclose the approximate number of users that already ordered their card?
They romised 40% ROI annually, but the token price should remain stable, which is not.
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:50:47 PM

For now, the POLIS price became to grow significally and is more than $1 and the coin is in top-300 CMC now!
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:06:01 PM

Is Polisapay something similar to Alipay, Paypal or other payment solutions or no?
Polis is a payment tool with own wallets and crypto debit cards among many other features. I hope it will be launched in Russia one day.

The app works worldwide, while some of its features aren't available to the entire world this will soon be addressed as we expand. Gift cards, Shift and non-custodial wallet features are all available for Russia at the moment. The UnionPay card that is coming soon will be available worldwide.
Fo you have any exact or even estimated dates when the Unionpay card will be launched?
It seems they have some problems with Unionpay cards development and they will be done fast after solving of these problems.
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:23:38 PM

Polis coin is great, but the biggest preference is about Polispay - the payment solution and wallet where are different many coins.
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:40:49 PM

How you are going to make your platform more popular? It's really worthy but not so many even experienced crypto users know about it.

We have a marketing campaign that will reach a much broader audience worldwide in the works.
Sounds fine but how? There are too many coins or tokens, some people are tired of cryptocurrencies.
It seems, they have chosen the right time as in 2020 year is becoming a second breath for crypto projects.
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:59:35 PM

Why do you I need to pay 20 euro + shipping fees to receive my epay card? It's too expensive.
tronemaron

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:13:33 PM

I think the marketing campaign should be oriented on crypto fans that are searching the best solution to use in the real world.
Or that what just to use their cryptos for fast and convinient payments around the world.
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:29:49 PM

i really hope and expect more stores and vendores in the EU to accept cryptocurrencies as BTC, ETH, POLIS at their stores in 2020.
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:45:15 PM

You can order your hard here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2R84bKL . For now, these cards can be activated in the EU only.

The cards are available for EU citizens but you can use it worldwide, anywhere Mastercard® is accepted. You can start ordering the card here:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/2PQ3ULK
Great, but I hope your cards (maybe, not epay) will be available for Russian citizens soon. You have many supporters in Russia.
Unionpay cards will be avalaible for Russians. The question is when these cards will be released.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: