Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift)  (Read 2247 times)
dantvatona

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:50:19 PM

recently paid for Blizzard services and I must say that everything is quite convenient and I really liked it . Thanks to the team
quanridene

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:04:41 PM

How technically you can use Polispay card for payments if the store doesn't accept cryptocurrencies?

as I understand it, there is an automatic conversion inside the app . This will still be most convenient for users when paying for products in the store
ovindiara

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:16:52 PM

in fact it is a fairly convenient payment system that connects cryptocurrency and Fiat money and it is very convenient to use this to pay for goods and services every day
dantvatona

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:29:15 PM

Can I pay anywhere with your wallet, without purchasing the PolisPay Card?

the card is essentially just needed to pay for goods and services in stores in Europe .
in other cases you can use the app and it will be quite convenient
popepiwirk

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:39:57 PM

I am just wondering if those masternode buyers can get their ROI back from this project, seeing how this project is evolving? The last time I checked, 1 MN costs you about 900 bucks, that's actually bit expensive especially if you have no assurance that you will get your investments back. And also, can the team disclose the approximate number of users that already ordered their card?
There are more than 6,000 masternodes amd of course it's really profitable. You should get your investments back in 1-2 years.

Much will also depend on the price of the token and the popularity of this project . I think this will be very important for me and for everyone else

But the fact that the popularity of the project will grow is a fact ! They do something really useful and I'm not entirely happy that a debit card can only be obtained in Europe
alfaro112

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:53:53 PM

what about the running nodes ? Is it possible and where can I see the instructions ? Very interested in getting passive income
dantvatona

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:05:30 PM

does the team plan to participate in any international events ? And it will be very important for me . Since this will make the project more popular and can increase confidence in this project
Rajkumar_Thoorpathi

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:18:58 PM

What are your plans for further development of the app ?
please give me a link to the roadmap as I would like to understand long term development plans
alfaro112

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:30:44 PM

in what country is this project registered at all and what licenses does the team have ? I understand that many people in Europe are already actively using the app every day

Yes this is very convenient for those who actively use cryptocurrency and I am sure that the number of app downloads will grow every day
hasingberzing

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:43:31 PM

I am just wondering if those masternode buyers can get their ROI back from this project, seeing how this project is evolving? The last time I checked, 1 MN costs you about 900 bucks, that's actually bit expensive especially if you have no assurance that you will get your investments back. And also, can the team disclose the approximate number of users that already ordered their card?
There are more than 6,000 masternodes amd of course it's really profitable. You should get your investments back in 1-2 years.

Much will also depend on the price of the token and the popularity of this project . I think this will be very important for me and for everyone else

but the fact that the number of users in the project will grow is a fact . Since the app is very convenient to use to pay for goods and services every day
meoswagavap

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 02:44:15 PM

in what country is this project registered at all and what licenses does the team have ? I understand that many people in Europe are already actively using the app every day

Yes this is very convenient for those who actively use cryptocurrency and I am sure that the number of app downloads will grow every day

This is logical because the app is very convenient to use for me every day .
This provides a good link between cryptocurrency and Fiat
ethleolauto

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:07:54 PM

where can I see the road map for 2020 ? I am interested in plans for the development of the project in 2020
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:25:08 PM

a really worthwhile project and the team showed a good result . Such a business should be profitable for everyone and I have read many reports that people are actively using a debit card right now . We can say that the team did a good job
yuyuanshi9

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:40:15 PM

Can I pay anywhere with your wallet, without purchasing the PolisPay Card?

the card is essentially just needed to pay for goods and services in stores in Europe .
in other cases you can use the app and it will be quite convenient

I do not really understand what will be the profit from the purchase of gift cards? Can I just pay for the services of the stream through this app ?
casdecida

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:52:54 PM

I don't really understand now there is a possibility of staking ? And what passive income can investors who are interested in this receive ?
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:07:55 PM

what about the running nodes ? Is it possible and where can I see the instructions ? Very interested in getting passive income

I haven't seen any information about this yet, and you'd better ask these questions in telegram chat .
there the team is very active in answering questions
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:18:31 PM

at the moment, I see huge trading volumes , but still these are medium-level exchanges and will need a listing on more reputable exchanges
casdecida

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:32:54 PM

Does the team plan to work in Russia and Kazakhstan ? I think that users can have a huge demand for such technologies
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:45:37 PM

Yes, this is all just fine, but I would like to understand what the potential for investors will be .
It will still be very important to me
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:58:46 PM

but the fact that the number of users in the project will grow is a fact . Since the app is very convenient to use to pay for goods and services every day

This should provide a huge demand for tokens in the long term and this will be very important for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: