Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift)  (Read 2247 times)
Maksimka5456

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:01:11 PM

What country is your project registered in? And where can I get more information about your team ? This would be very important for me at the moment and I am sure that in the future the app will be able to become known all over the world

Please look at the white paper of this project and it would be very interesting for me and I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops
airdrop757

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:23:43 PM

where can I see the road map for this year ?
I would like to understand the team's plans for the development of this project
vetarpharid

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:42:44 AM

Now I like what the team is doing and it will really be a top project but I will need a listing on more reputable exchanges for this

I don't think the team should be spending that much money right now and they should be focusing on developing the platform right now
penphokite

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:15:27 PM

has the app already passed any security audit ?
I just want to understand how my assets will be protected right now

I really don't understand what kind of audits you're talking about. now many people use this app and now it is as safe as possible
cuunsukhopor

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:28:20 PM

at the moment this is one of the top projects that I saw in 2020 and I am sure that the team will be able to repeat the payment system in the near future

I don't really know what you're talking about . The team already has a ready made payment system that just needs to be scaled up
angelinakarandeevam

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:42:29 PM

Hello to the team !
please tell me how much income from staking I can get?
still I would like to understand all this
vetarpharid

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:53:54 PM

Hello team ! now you can buy gift cards and why does the project work in Europe ?
why can only European residents order a debit card ?

you can only get a card in Europe but in the future pay for goods and services around the world and this will also need to be understood
Ging02

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:07:59 PM

please tell us what events the team is planning for us in the near future ?
and where can I see information about the latest contests ?
penphokite

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:23:34 PM

what are the plans for scaling the project and where can I see the project roadmap ?
are there plans for listing on other exchanges ?

I also believe that the team will need other exchanges now . This will help make the project as popular as possible but you need a lot of money for listing
StooraiKhan

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:37:01 PM

What country is your project registered in? And where can I get more information about your team ? This would be very important for me at the moment and I am sure that in the future the app will be able to become known all over the world

Please look at the white paper of this project and it would be very interesting for me and I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops

I now actively use the platform to pay for goods and services and I must say that this is all really convenient for me
angelinakarandeevam

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:50:16 PM

where can I see the road map for this year ?
I would like to understand the team's plans for the development of this project

the site has all the information about this . But I must say that this is in fact a working project at the moment and you will just need to scale the payment system
vetarpharid

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:03:47 PM

Now I like what the team is doing and it will really be a top project but I will need a listing on more reputable exchanges for this

I'm using the app now and it's pretty convenient and I don't really need a listing right now to pay for products and services in the real world )
StooraiKhan

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:15:52 PM

please tell me will you be hosting webinars every Wednesday ?
I just want to get as much information as possible about the team's future plans
angelinakarandeevam

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:29:24 PM

what are the plans for scaling the project and where can I see the project roadmap ?
are there plans for listing on other exchanges ?

The fact that more popular exchanges are needed now is a fact, but this also requires a lot of money and now the team is not profitable to spend such a huge amount
raeeskakar

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:41:34 PM

at the moment this is one of the top projects that I saw in 2020 and I am sure that the team will be able to repeat the payment system in the near future

I don't really know what you mean . But basically I like how this payment system works and wish I could get a debit card in my country
StooraiKhan

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:54:35 PM

Hello team ! now you can buy gift cards and why does the project work in Europe ?
why can only European residents order a debit card ?

This is the case at the moment, but I hope that the project can scale quickly and will continue to follow the news on this issue . All the same, it is important for the growth rates of token
amimervaa

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:04:39 PM

I am happy that the app is becoming more popular every day and the number of downloads is growing and now it is a good investment for the long term . Especially since there is a good opportunity to receive passive income

This will essentially be staking but it can still be a good investment for the long term right now .
raeeskakar

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:16:36 PM

please tell us what are your plans for the development of the project next ? Are you planning to add new coins to the app and support third-party wallets ?

I don't really understand what you're talking about but you need to understand that the app should be as secure as possible since millions of people will use it in the future
cuunsukhopor

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:27:06 PM

This is a really useful project for the community and I like what the team does for us . I will be waiting for news about the contests and I would love to participate in it
amimervaa

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:43:46 PM

I am actively using the project for me now and I must say that it is very convenient . I mean it is very convenient to use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services now and the fees are minimal at the moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: