Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POLIS] PolisPay (Non-custodial, Debit cards, Gift Cards, Shift)  (Read 2247 times)
penphokite

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:11:49 AM

This is a really useful project for the community and I like what the team does for us . I will be waiting for news about the contests and I would love to participate in it

watch their Twitter feed and there are always announcements about new contests .
and I really like the way the team is developing this project right now
cuunsukhopor

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:30:29 AM

I am happy that the app is becoming more popular every day and the number of downloads is growing and now it is a good investment for the long term . Especially since there is a good opportunity to receive passive income

This will essentially be staking but it can still be a good investment for the long term right now .

especially since there is a good opportunity to get passive income and this will also be a very good motivation for me
amimervaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:44:06 AM

where can I see the road map for this year ?
I would like to understand the team's plans for the development of this project

The site has a roadmap and you can see that the project has global plans, but they will also need to get a listing on the top exchanges in order to increase the volume of trades

But I see that the demand for tokens is growing now and I am really happy about it .
and I will continue to monitor how the project is developing right now
vetarpharid

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:58:53 AM

please tell me will you be hosting webinars every Wednesday ?
I just want to get as much information as possible about the team's future plans

I advise you to watch each webinar in order to better understand how the project will develop further and what awaits us this year
airdrop757

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:24:05 PM

what are the plans for scaling the project and where can I see the project roadmap ?
are there plans for listing on other exchanges ?

I also believe that the team will need other exchanges now . This will help make the project as popular as possible but you need a lot of money for listing

I agree with you ! more popular exchanges will be needed but this will require a lot of money which the team does not have at the moment if I understand everything correctly
wirjohngenli

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:36:15 PM

Now I like what the team is doing and it will really be a top project but I will need a listing on more reputable exchanges for this

I don't think the team should be spending that much money right now and they should be focusing on developing the platform right now

in fact, this is a fully working project and at the moment everything will depend on the popularity of this project !
and you need to understand that Manda is ready to do this this year
Ging02

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:50:55 PM

Hello to the team !
please tell me how much income from staking I can get?
still I would like to understand all this

look at the information on the site or write to the official chat. Here the team does not answer questions very often as far as I understand .
I also applied to the official chat
airdrop757

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 01:10:39 PM

please tell us does the team plan to participate in blockchain events this year ?
And also I would like to know when I can expect to see more webinars
StooraiKhan

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 01:27:57 PM

Hello community!
someone has already tested the app for Windows ? I just want to understand how convenient it is to use it already at these stages of project development
smoothilenul

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:04:42 AM

Hello community!
someone has already tested the app for Windows ? I just want to understand how convenient it is to use it already at these stages of project development

you can download the app for Windows now and I don't see any problems here and I like that the team is constantly adding new coins
Jalupiyek

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:26:34 AM

at the moment, this is one of the best blockchain applications I've seen . And thank you to the team for this unique opportunity . Now I can conveniently use cryptocurrencies every day .

I still use it every day to pay for goods and services and it will be very profitable for me !
I will continue to monitor the development of this project and you need to understand what the team plans for this

At the very least the project must clearly follow the road map in order to understand how profitable it will be
smoothilenul

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:42:43 AM

This is a really useful project for the community and I like what the team does for us . I will be waiting for news about the contests and I would love to participate in it

watch their Twitter feed and there are always announcements about new contests .
and I really like the way the team is developing this project right now

at least it's a fully functioning business and thousands of users are using it right now .
for me it will still be as important as possible since I consider these coins as investments for the long term
rabonlevi

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:59:25 AM

at the moment this is one of the top projects that I saw in 2020 and I am sure that the team will be able to repeat the payment system in the near future

Yes as I understand it this will be a fully working payment system and it will all be as profitable as possible
mitecibath

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:16:47 AM

Now I like what the team is doing and it will really be a top project but I will need a listing on more reputable exchanges for this

I don't think the team should be spending that much money right now and they should be focusing on developing the platform right now

in fact, this is a fully working project and at the moment everything will depend on the popularity of this project !
and you need to understand that Manda is ready to do this this year

at this point, the app just needs to scale and the team is essentially doing everything to do it . It is also possible to add additional functions for this purpose
tyshusheco

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:57:27 AM

Does the team plan to get any banking licenses ?
I think this may be important if the team wants to implement neo-banking applications
NHATNAM

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:14:40 PM

But the fact that it is now very convenient to use this app is a fact , but now it is necessary that the volume of trading on exchanges increases with the increase in demand for these tokens
camilamvia

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:28:33 PM

Hi! Is there a yield calculator ?
And can the community have any impact on revenue ?
cai05

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:46:40 PM

please tell us does the team plan to participate in blockchain events this year ?

webinars are held every Wednesday and I advise you to watch them as you can get the most information about the development of this project
whoopfazaconf

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 12:05:23 PM

webinars are held every Wednesday and I advise you to watch them as you can get the most information about the development of this project

Please give me a link to the webinar I would like to get more information about this project and it would be most important for me
roluthefa

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:39:40 PM

Does the team plan to get any banking licenses ?
I think this may be important if the team wants to implement neo-banking applications

I haven't seen any information about this yet but in fact it would be most interesting for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: