Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:46:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin/Token Project Adviser [Free]  (Read 131 times)
Hamukione (OP)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:01:13 PM

Hi Bitcointalk,

My name is Morten and I am the former founder and Project Manager of Project SONO.

A project that I started alone and had more people join.

Throughout my time working on Project SONO, I learned a lot about what it takes to run a coin/token project.
I made some mistakes that I learned a lot from, but I also made a lot of good calls that created great success.

After having taken a long break from crypto, I am back.
But I have no interest in running a project of my own, but I instead wish to share my experience with others.

Hopefully, I can help others so they don't make the same mistakes as I did, and they can benefit from the things I learned that worked well.

My services are the following:

- Basic, but important SEO optimization for websites.
- Project planning.
- Community Management Advice and Mentoring.
- Marketing Campaign advice. (One of my achievements were that I was able to get 140.000 unique visitors to our campaign page in a single month without cost)
- Social Media Campaign advice.
- And a bit more, but its easier if you ask and ill tell you if I know anything of it.

For the first few projects, no requirement of payment will be needed.
I wish to try out my skills and confirm they have value to the projects I help.
I would greatly appreciate tips, but it is up to you.

If you are interested in my services, please send me a PM with some details about your project and what you specifically want help with.
I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

I hold the right to accept or deny any project for any reason.

Regards,

/Hamukione

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:40:14 AM

The word free, can seriously makes people to turn heads around in order to know if the free offer actually deserves attention or not.
Your past experience can be useful to present project in some area especially knowing how to avoid the common mistakes etc.
I will ask you some questions to know the area you can be of benefits to my project.
Hamukione (OP)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:54:29 PM

The word free, can seriously makes people to turn heads around in order to know if the free offer actually deserves attention or not.
Your past experience can be useful to present project in some area especially knowing how to avoid the common mistakes etc.
I will ask you some questions to know the area you can be of benefits to my project.

I just replied to your PM.
I hope you can use my answer as your question was a little broad, so to speak.

My services are only free to start off, as I want to make sure I am able to provide projects with the help that brings them value.
Once I feel like charging money for what I do, ill do it Wink

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: