Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:26:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀  (Read 1623 times)
Johnsho

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:36:49 PM

tell me how can I test the quality of your services? as I understand it, this is now a fully working business.
But the minimum investment amount is too big for me.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:07:50 PM

as I understand it, promotion services are available now? And I can buy vouchers in the near future.
I will continue to monitor how the project is developing now.
UNlshd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:49:59 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 02:05:24 AM by mprep

You are using trademark on this project, which one is correct? KIBL or KIBBL?

Is the use of your TM-logo authentic? Where did you apply to get this TM?
Also, no links attached to your founding partners' profile?

We designed the Kibble logo with the TM and are going to apply for a trademark, which is happening in early 2020. We forgot to take the TM off the logo on the site.
The name is KIBBLE, the short name is KIBL for the actual symbol of the voucher.
Thank you for spotting this we are making the changes now.
We are also adding more information to our founders profiles - the links to LinkedIn are going up tonight!

as I understand it, promotion services are available now? And I can buy vouchers in the near future.

we will continue to update as we get more functionality and news on the platform

tell me how can I test the quality of your services? as I understand it, this is now a fully working business.

You can have a look at our past portfolio of work when at Saatchi & Saatchi and other agencies, and we have 100s of awards from around the world from the past 20+ years. That can give you some idea of quality we hope!

we are a fully working agency now and you can buy vouchers now - www.unlshd.world/ivo is where you can purchase the vouchers.
If you have a project or brand you would like to discuss please email us at contact@meetunlshd.com or tom@meetunlshd.com or glen@meetunlshd.com
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:29:10 PM

e designed the Kibble logo with the TM and are going to apply for a trademark, which is happening in early 2020. We forgot to take the TM off the logo on the site.
The name is KIBBLE, the short name is KIBL for the actual symbol of the voucher.
Thank you for spotting this we are making the changes now.
We are also adding more information to our founders profiles - the links to LinkedIn are going up tonight!

I am glad that you have such a responsive team that responds to the opinion of the community.
I just wanted to learn more information about your team.
perrystg

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:00:47 PM

Now I like what the team does, as these are really useful services, which means tokens will be provided with great liquidity.

This is now a really working business. And now I try to pay attention to such projects because the tokens will have great liquidity.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:30:00 PM

An interesting project. I tried to buy tokens using USD, but I don’t understand what is the minimum contribution of more than $ 1000?

for such services, the minimum command entry threshold is very important. And $ 1,000 is a very small amount for such services. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and the news from the team.
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:03:49 PM

IVO is a very interesting sales format and I am sure that I can buy tokens in the near future. Vouchers, to be more precise, but I don’t understand how it differs from buying tokens?

essentially no difference. But you can use vouchers to pay for company services now. This will be of real benefit to the community.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:32:37 PM

if you are really interested in the services that the team provides, it will be really very beneficial. That is, as a result, such services will cost you much more?
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:04:21 PM

An interesting project. At least it has real benefits for people. I think that the demand will be huge and I like what work the team has done right now

Yes, the team shows excellent results. And I am glad that this is a working business now. This is really important to me.
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:35:21 PM

Do you plan to provide your services in the Asian region? Or is there currently no information on this?
UNlshd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:55:53 PM

Do you plan to provide your services in the Asian region? Or is there currently no information on this?

Hi! Yes, the platform connects all of our partners and clients all over the world. That is how time and use are tracked.
perrystg

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:05:01 PM

Hi - yes as these are creative vouchers and there really isn't a great job that could be done for less we have set the minimum around 7 ETH.

This is quite correct as the user essentially receives high-quality services.
But it turns out that only the person who needs marketing services will buy vouchers?

They will have a crypto listing. and after that, demand will only grow. So it will be very profitable to sell vouchers in April.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:31:47 PM

Tell me please, can citizens of the USA buy vouchers or not? Already have any information on this?
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:07:07 PM

Yes, the team shows just interesting results.
And for me the most important thing is that this is a working project right now.
UNlshd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:28:19 AM

I like the concept itself. That is, the team will sell real services and not just a speculative component.
But I would like to understand why the blockchain will be used in your project?

Our platform, the way that we are able to offer world leading services without massive typical creative agency prices, is integrated to blockchain to allow verification and smart contracts to automate certain parts of a typical advertising/marketing agency experience that are usually wasting client money.  The platform, and the client app that runs it, operate using our token, KIBL.  That token is spent on our services (or kept and traded when we list on an exchange).
UNlshd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:30:15 AM

Tell me please, can citizens of the USA buy vouchers or not? Already have any information on this?

Sorry no, citizens of the USA are the only ones excluded from buying these tokens.

If they still want to use our creative services they can - but not in this way.  They should get in touch with us at info@meetunlshd.com (new contact info btw) if they'd like to do that.

UNlshd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:16:16 PM

Tell me, will you have a listing on crypto exchanges or is this not necessary?
I was interested in your project, but I essentially do not need the services that you offer.

Hi yes, we will, and at that point the tokens will likely keep or grow value (we expect) due to be being backed by verified value service level.

When we have sold a certain amount we will list, within 6 months is our aim.
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:27:37 PM

The fact that it will be a good asset is a fact.
so the team made an interesting decision regarding the rounds of sales.
dapptepharfo

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:55:15 PM

In this case, you can buy tokens only after listing on exchanges. It seems to me that this will be as important as possible and I think that I can buy tokens in the near future.
Guilherme25

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:23:00 PM

Now I like what the team does, as these are really useful services, which means tokens will be provided with great liquidity.

This is now a really working business. And now I try to pay attention to such projects because the tokens will have great liquidity.

I like how the project works and now I'm sure that I can support the project and I will just wait for the listing on the exchanges. It will be really important right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: