Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀  (Read 1623 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

Let's see what happens after listing on exchanges.
But it seems to me that the demand for tokens will be huge in the near future.

If you are not interested in the services of the company then you will need to understand that this is still an investment for the long term. It will be very important.

The main thing is that the team has a real business and they will be able to provide a huge demand for tokens.
Therefore, you can buy tokens and not worry that there will be a price dump.

I am sure that the demand for tokens will only grow but also a lot will depend on what kind of exchange it will be. But I think the team will be able to choose a reputable exchange.

You can always expect tokens dump at the initial stage of exchange listing. If the platform is really solid and has good foundation, it will be seen in the succeeding weeks because they should not be in the decreasing trend but they will revive and be in the positive trend. But we can't tell that for sure if that situation will happen to this project. For now, if you are a potential investor, check for all possibilities that this project is totally legit and that they can truly deliver their objectives.
flexrendpecress

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:20:06 PM

I watched the video presentation and I really liked it. I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
It will still be very important to me.

Yes in fact they want to build a network that works around the world and it will be very important to me.
And blockchain will be able to improve the quality of these services and make them cheaper.

the main thing is that this will eliminate fraudsters and intermediaries from this market.
So the use of blockchain technology will be quite justified.
meulouisaubrom

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:54:59 PM

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity and what licenses does the team currently have ? I'd like to understand how legal this is.
ragilpsht

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:33:30 PM

at the moment I like this idea and like that it is a fully working business it will still be very important for investors who just want to buy vouchers for the long term.
ZDR_42all

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:58:27 PM

now I follow how this project works and develops and it will all be very important for me.
Since the minimum contribution to the project is quite large and I would like to study this project in more detail.

in fact, the services that the team provides simply can not be cheaper.
So in this case it will be as logical as possible.
flexrendpecress

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:40:30 PM

You can always expect tokens dump at the initial stage of exchange listing. If the platform is really solid and has good foundation, it will be seen in the succeeding weeks because they should not be in the decreasing trend but they will revive and be in the positive trend. But we can't tell that for sure if that situation will happen to this project. For now, if you are a potential investor, check for all possibilities that this project is totally legit and that they can truly deliver their objectives.

they plan to take their time listing on exchanges. That is, it is a working business now but the listing on the exchanges will only be in April. This should be a good Foundation.
xijiahan5

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:18:50 PM

I watched the video presentation and I really liked it. I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
It will still be very important to me.

Yes in fact they want to build a network that works around the world and it will be very important to me.
And blockchain will be able to improve the quality of these services and make them cheaper.

the main thing is that this will eliminate fraudsters and intermediaries from this market.
So the use of blockchain technology will be quite justified.

But I would like to read more about all the services that the team will represent. Since the competition in this market is huge.
Yl768

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:57:30 PM

at the moment I like this idea and like that it is a fully working business it will still be very important for investors who just want to buy vouchers for the long term.

if you consider the project as an investor that you need to understand that it is an investment for a period of more than a year. Since the listing will only be in April 2020.
But immediately after the listing, it will not make sense to sell tokens.
xijiahan5

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:57:00 PM

what are the partners of the project and with whom are you negotiating at the moment ?
I would like to understand this now so that I can buy vouchers at a bargain price.
vaida_alexandru

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:45:02 PM

Interesting project and I think investors will now pay more attention to projects that have working prototypes and a strong team.
that's why I was interested in this project.
ragilpsht

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:32:10 PM

where can I see a list of all the services that are available on the platform now ? That would be very important to me.
I will continue to follow the news about the development of the project.

you can go to the site and read all the information. They essentially have a unique set of features and services and have a reputable team.

Yes, I also liked the team and liked how it will all work in practice.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.

it's a working business right now . And you can check how these services work now.
patternjim

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:27:35 PM

I was interested in the project as in fact such services will be really in demand.
And I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future .
although I do not quite understand what is more convenient to use tokens instead of Fiat money.
Wangenji

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:14:40 PM

while I do not really understand what specific services the team will represent. That would be very important to me.
And I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.
Since I have to understand that they have a chance to become leaders in this market.
avshamyan

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:54:32 PM

I like that the project has such a reputable team.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I can buy some tokens.
I would like to see the team at various events and get reports on the future plans of the team.
at the moment, I'm just looking into information about team members.
vaida_alexandru

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:38:32 PM

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity and what licenses does the team currently have ? I'd like to understand how legal this is.

Read on the site information about this.
You have to understand that this is a fully operational business right now.
And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.
Yl768

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:29:17 PM

Read on the site information about this.
You have to understand that this is a fully operational business right now.
And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.
I'm sure it will be very profitable but you also have to understand that it will be a good investment for the long term. It would be very important to me.
But in any case, I am sure that the profit will be huge .
ragilpsht

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:15:08 PM

What do you use vouchers for ?
why not just use us dollars ?
I would just like to understand what blockchain will be used for ?
bolriouflukil

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:00:17 PM

are there any publications about the project in any media ?
This would be very interesting for me and I will buy tokens in the near future anyway.
golfbahandsil

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:42:30 PM

I like that the project has such a reputable team.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I can buy some tokens.

I would like to see the team at various events and get reports on the future plans of the team.
at the moment, I'm just looking into information about team members.

the project has a reputable team and they have a lot of experience in this direction.
And I think that such services will be in real demand in the future.
vaida_alexandru

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 06:36:16 PM

I was interested in the project as in fact such services will be really in demand.
And I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future .
although I do not quite understand what is more convenient to use tokens instead of Fiat money.

Tokens within the ecosystem will be much more convenient to use and this is a fact.
so I will continue to monitor the work of this project and the services that the team will offer for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: