Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀  (Read 1623 times)
Monkcho

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:33:25 PM

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity and what licenses does the team currently have ? I'd like to understand how legal this is.

Read on the site information about this.
You have to understand that this is a fully operational business right now.
And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.

now it is a business where there is a lot of money.
And because it makes vouchers as liquid as possible.
as I understand it will be possible to buy tokens now and get a good income in the long term.
avshamyan

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:21:39 PM

why is the minimum Deposit amount so large.
I just wish I could understand it all. Just not all investors are willing to invest such a large amount at once.
ZDR_42all

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:03:12 PM

an interesting project and I always pay attention to those who have a working business now. So I can invest and be sure that it will be safe.
Wangenji

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:52:24 PM

it's a working business right now . And you can check how these services work now.

you basically just need to buy vouchers and pay for the services of the company and you will be able to draw conclusions about the work of this project.
kinstler8

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:06:35 PM

an interesting project and I always pay attention to those who have a working business now. So I can invest and be sure that it will be safe.

this is a big plus and so you can trust the team more. And everyone who needs this service can buy vouchers now and pay for the services of the company.
ragilpsht

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:35:50 PM

Let's see what happens after listing on exchanges.
But it seems to me that the demand for tokens will be huge in the near future.

If you are not interested in the services of the company then you will need to understand that this is still an investment for the long term. It will be very important.

The main thing is that the team has a real business and they will be able to provide a huge demand for tokens.
Therefore, you can buy tokens and not worry that there will be a price dump.

I am sure that the demand for tokens will only grow but also a lot will depend on what kind of exchange it will be. But I think the team will be able to choose a reputable exchange.

before listing will have to wait more than 3 months .
During this time the team will be able to raise funds and conduct negotiations with the exchanges.
This is all going to be insanely important.
bolriouflukil

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:21:18 PM

You can always expect tokens dump at the initial stage of exchange listing. If the platform is really solid and has good foundation, it will be seen in the succeeding weeks because they should not be in the decreasing trend but they will revive and be in the positive trend. But we can't tell that for sure if that situation will happen to this project. For now, if you are a potential investor, check for all possibilities that this project is totally legit and that they can truly deliver their objectives.

well, as I understand the demand for vouchers is already now. And the fact that it works as a business and blockchain is used to provide real services it will be very convenient and in the future tokens should be as liquid as possible.
golfbahandsil

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:57:18 PM

the main thing to understand is that these services will be really in demand as the competition in this market is huge.

Yes, now it's just a huge competition, but I do not understand why the project will be able to become a leader in this market and what unique services they provide that others do not have.
Vins18

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:35:06 PM

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity and what licenses does the team currently have ? I'd like to understand how legal this is.

Read on the site information about this.
You have to understand that this is a fully operational business right now.
And this is the most important thing for me as an investor.

now it is a business where there is a lot of money.
And because it makes vouchers as liquid as possible.
as I understand it will be possible to buy tokens now and get a good income in the long term.

and I think the team made the right decision not to rush the listing .
They are focused on development and want to make tokens as liquid as possible.
sakuraagi

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:16:59 PM

I like that the project has such a reputable team.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I can buy some tokens.

Yes it will be possible to buy a few tokens and I am sure that they will be really in demand and the price will grow. But you also need to understand that this is an investment for the long term.
golfbahandsil

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:58:18 PM

I will continue to monitor how this project is developing and now it is still important for me to learn more information about the project team and where the project is registered as a legal entity.
bolriouflukil

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:35:36 PM

As I understand it, vouchers are essentially no different from buying tokens. But can I pay for your services now ?
can I get a list of all services ?
kinstler8

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:15:35 PM

Hello everyone !
please tell me whether us citizens can buy vouchers and receive your services?
where can I see information regarding this ?
ZDR_42all

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:52:16 PM

I just wish I could understand it all. Just not all investors are willing to invest such a large amount at once.

you can get a huge set of services for the money and it will actually be much cheaper than the competition.
But if you buy vouchers for a long time, not everyone can afford it.
avshamyan

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:40:32 AM

As I understand it, vouchers are essentially no different from buying tokens. But can I pay for your services now ?
can I get a list of all services ?

the site has a full list of services and you can order the services of the company now.
This is the most important thing for me as an investor to understand that this is already a working business.
trisortiocraf

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:20:52 PM

you can get a huge set of services for the money and it will actually be much cheaper than the competition.
But if you buy vouchers for a long time, not everyone can afford it.

judging by the team that the project has I am sure that such services will be in demand.
so I will buy tokens for me anyway as the future prospect will be just huge.
Vins18

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:53:29 PM

I like how the team works and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future and it will be very important for me.
bolriouflukil

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:20:59 PM

can us citizens buy vouchers and use the company's services?
It would be very important to me.
unsmilreti

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:53:43 PM

I like that the project has such a reputable team.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I can buy some tokens.

Yes it will be possible to buy a few tokens and I am sure that they will be really in demand and the price will grow. But you also need to understand that this is an investment for the long term.

an interesting idea and interesting to look at the use of blockchain in this area.
I need to understand what benefits it gives to users.
PetroVichj

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:35:25 PM

and I think the team made the right decision not to rush the listing .
They are focused on development and want to make tokens as liquid as possible.

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this. Because the market is very competitive. And you need to clearly understand that this will be a unique service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: