Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀  (Read 1623 times)
golfbahandsil

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:56:47 PM

tell me in what events the team will take part in the near future ?
I think it would be very important for the development of your platform and for maximum confidence in the team.

I'd look at that, too.
at the very least I would like to see the team and listen to them personally to understand how they further see the promotion in this market.
kinstler8

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:36:12 PM

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity? And whether the team has all the necessary licenses and patents to provide these services.
sergeifrolenkov

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:15:17 PM

I like what the team offers, but I'm more interested in buying vouchers as an investor and just waiting for the listing on exchanges in order to understand how I can implement it all.
TomasValentino

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:50:01 PM

please tell me why now the amount of the minimum purchase is so huge.
if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand PR / events / roadshows
Brand strategy
Brainstorming Training and Workshops Content development Communications Strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Executive training Marketing/business/brand consultation Media Buying
Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Social media / in uencers
Speech writing
Sponsorships / collaborations
VR and AR games and experience

for this money you can get a huge list of services and it is in fact very important.
I will buy tokens for me anyway and it will be very important for me.

now I will try to buy vouchers for me and test the company's services. This will all be very convenient and profitable for me and how high-quality services the team provides for us.
ranliacasur

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:23:24 PM

if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand strategy
Brainstorming Training and Workshops Content development Communications Strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Speech writing

for this money you can get a huge list of services and it is in fact very important.

now I will try to buy vouchers for me and test the company's services. This will all be very convenient and profitable for me and how high-quality services the team provides for us.

the list of services is just huge and what the team will get during this time really pleases me and I think that I will be able to buy vouchers in the near future.
forrifilma

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:49:56 PM

now this is one of the top projects that I have seen in this market.
and in fact they have no competitors and this will also be very important to me...

there are a lot of competitors on the market, they just do not use blockchain technology for this.
and this also needs to be understood. I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops but the fact that they bring innovations to this market is a fact.
avshamyan

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:20:47 PM

I like what the team offers, but I'm more interested in buying vouchers as an investor and just waiting for the listing on exchanges in order to understand how I can implement it all.
the listing will be after April 2020 and as I understand it is not important for the team it is more important for them to build a successful business and make tokens more popular .
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:50:21 PM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that it will be very profitable to buy services through the purchase of vouchers.

It seems to me that this is one of the most useful projects that I have seen since everything is very convenient and I like that all services are on the same platform.
But and I rarely see on this forum already working business.

This is very important now and I think I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
I am sure that if you keep them for about a year you can get X3 at least.
ranliacasur

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:19:06 PM

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity? And whether the team has all the necessary licenses and patents to provide these services.

I would also like to understand this in more detail.
I actually like how the project works and develops and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
golfbahandsil

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:49:37 PM

please tell me how much more profitable is it to use vouchers to pay for your services?
Why not just use a visa card and us dollars ?

You just need to convert it into vouchers and pay for the company's services. This will be convenient in the future .
I'm just now planning to use the company's marketing services.
forrifilma

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:26:17 PM

Yes for the long term it will be just a great solution and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future. The project will be in demand in any case.
fidinequa

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:50:53 PM

I like how the project works and develops now and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
although the minimum Deposit amount is large for me.
golfbahandsil

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:23:43 PM

what events does the team plan to take part in in the near future?
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:50:02 PM

I was interested in this project because you presented an idea with an alternative to a token. The voucher is likely to replace the token in the near future. I especially liked the bonuses and discounts on the voucher. I see that you have a close-knit team, and I hope that you will succeed.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
forrifilma

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:55:20 PM

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Speech writing

This is a great project. I like that the team has a working business and this is rarely seen on this forum and it is important for me to understand how it will all work and develop further.
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:14:00 AM

I was interested in this project because you presented an idea with an alternative to a token. The voucher is likely to replace the token in the near future. I especially liked the bonuses and discounts on the voucher. I see that you have a close-knit team, and I hope that you will succeed.
Yes the idea is really worth attention and the team in fact brings innovation to this market and therefore I am sure that such services will be in demand.
golfbahandsil

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:43:23 AM

the listing will be after April 2020 and as I understand it is not important for the team it is more important for them to build a successful business and make tokens more popular .

much will depend on how successful this exchange will be.
But I think the team will be able to afford a listing on one of the top exchanges by then.
kinstler8

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:18:47 AM

in fact, this is now one of the top projects as it is a working business now and it is very important for me.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops in the near future.
sergeifrolenkov

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:47:34 AM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that it will be very profitable to buy services through the purchase of vouchers.

It seems to me that this is one of the most useful projects that I have seen since everything is very convenient and I like that all services are on the same platform.
But and I rarely see on this forum already working business.

This is very important now and I think I will be able to buy tokens in the near future.
I am sure that if you keep them for about a year you can get X3 at least.

it's too early to draw any conclusions. I honestly do not quite understand what will happen to the price of bitcoin after halving and this is very important.
TomasValentino

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:14:55 AM

I agree with you but it's too early to draw any conclusions. I will monitor the development of the project and how much their services will be in demand.
But the fact that vouchers will be profitable to buy now is a fact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: