Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀💵[ANN] ✅ UNLSHD. SETTING MARKETING FREE. 💵🔥✅🚀  (Read 1623 times)
huntdumkaena

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:59:27 AM

what country is your project registered in and what licenses do you have ?
I would like to understand this as far as the project is legal.

The site has all the information about this and you can also see the white paper
I think the team is able to bring real innovation to this market

I still do not really understand what the blockchain will be used for and what benefits it will bring to users ? It would be very interesting for me
sergeifrolenkov

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:26:29 AM

I was interested in this project because you presented an idea with an alternative to a token. The voucher is likely to replace the token in the near future. I especially liked the bonuses and discounts on the voucher. I see that you have a close-knit team, and I hope that you will succeed.

I agree with you but it's too early to draw any conclusions. I will monitor the development of the project and how much their services will be in demand.
But the fact that vouchers will be profitable to buy now is a fact.

I'll buy some vouchers now and wait for the listing I'm not really interested in the services your team provides right now

you can buy vouchers and use these services now ! as I understand it, the app for Android is available now, but only for those who buy vouchers
schmittarianna

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:46:02 AM

I will continue to monitor the work of the team and I have already made a decision to buy vouchers. As I understand it now you can get a 10% discount on your services

still I don't really understand why the team made such a decision in order to make a listing only in April ?
huntdumkaena

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:22:16 AM

now this is one of the top projects that I have seen in this market.
and in fact they have no competitors and this will also be very important to me...

there are a lot of competitors on the market, they just do not use blockchain technology for this.
and this also needs to be understood. I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops but the fact that they bring innovations to this market is a fact.

there are really a lot of competitors on the market but they do not use blockchain technology right now and this gives an advantage to this project.
Plus they have a reputable team .
sergeifrolenkov

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:44:45 AM

do you already have brands that you have been developing ?
I would like to get more information about the team for me.
stastelon

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:14:47 AM

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity? And whether the team has all the necessary licenses and patents to provide these services.

I think that such services will be in demand all over the world.
just wondering what languages the team can work in and what localizations are planned to be added.
sitfiguki

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:44:16 AM

does the team plan to conduct webinars or participate in any public conferences ?
this would be very important for investors
ZDR_42all

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 09:17:03 AM

please tell me why now the amount of the minimum purchase is so huge.
if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

Brand communication
Brand development
Brand PR / events / roadshows
Brand strategy
Brainstorming Training and Workshops Content development Communications Strategy
Data Analytics
Design
Digital – Websites/apps
Experiential

Executive training Marketing/business/brand consultation Media Buying
Media Training
Production
Post-production
Public & Media Relations
Social media / in uencers
Speech writing
Sponsorships / collaborations
VR and AR games and experience

for this money you can get a huge list of services and it is in fact very important.
I will buy tokens for me anyway and it will be very important for me.

now I will try to buy vouchers for me and test the company's services. This will all be very convenient and profitable for me and how high-quality services the team provides for us.

the list of services is just huge and what the team will get during this time really pleases me and I think that I will be able to buy vouchers in the near future.

VR and AR games and experience
I do not really understand what this means and what services the team will provide in this direction. I think this is also very important to understand.
stastelon

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 09:46:40 AM

at least the team is doing something useful for people, but a lot will depend on the partners with whom you will have a collaboration in this market.
sitfiguki

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 10:16:46 AM

if I don't want to use the company's services I just want to hold the tokens for the long term.

you should look at the list of services that you can get for this money and then make conclusions about the fact that the team provides services at very competitive prices.
ZDR_42all

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 10:47:29 AM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that it will be very profitable to buy services through the purchase of vouchers.

as I understand it, buying vouchers is essentially no different from buying tokens. vouchers are essentially a means of payment on the platform but how volatile they will be I do not really understand.
stastelon

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:23:39 AM

I don't think the minimum purchase amount will be that big judging by the services you can get for this money .
you need to learn more about the information on the site.
huntdumkaena

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 11:50:46 AM

now this is one of the top projects that I have seen in this market.
and in fact they have no competitors and this will also be very important to me...

there are a lot of competitors on the market, they just do not use blockchain technology for this.
and this also needs to be understood. I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops but the fact that they bring innovations to this market is a fact.

in fact, the services that can be obtained for this money are quite unique and this price will be much lower than that of any competitors.
ZDR_42all

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 03:27:30 PM

it seems that this will be very profitable as the demand for tokens will only grow in the future
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 03:52:09 PM

how will your services be better than those of your competitors ?
sitfiguki

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:20:04 PM

at the moment I like the future prospects of the project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me.
at least it will all be very profitable and it is important for me.

The main thing to understand is that this is already a great and working business.
That is now investors are looking for such projects and I am sure that it will be possible to buy tokens in any case.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens.

now I don't really understand how popular this project can be. After all the competition in the market will be huge and what will the team offer that the competitors do not have
TucsonFu

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:44:52 PM

an interesting idea and as I understand the use of blockchain in this market can give many advantages and this is really important
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:09:08 PM

what partners are you currently negotiating with? I would like to understand this now
I think it will be very profitable to buy vouchers as long as the bonuses are valid but I have to understand what I can get
sitfiguki

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:32:42 PM

I would love to check how well it all works but the minimum Deposit amount is too big for me
ZDR_42all

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:56:59 PM

I like how the team works and I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future and it will be very important for me.

The main thing to understand is that this project will develop quickly and it will be very important for me.

now I will continue to follow the project and I think that the prospect will be simply huge !
I always pay attention to projects that work like a real business
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: