Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 03:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create my own wallet??? 5k$ Prize  (Read 298 times)
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6209

Crypto Swap Exchange🈺

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 09:17:43 PM

Who the hell asking if i pay with my coin? Prize will be paid by USDT, stop psting shet.
Well, you didn't mentioned your paying method.

You promote gamblling under you SCAM SINGNATURE and you talk about fooling people? Go promote your scam shet sign some where else.
Everyone know all online DICE websites are pure scam.
Are you saying yolodice is a scam?

Yolodice is a online plataform which is working since 2016, long before your coin. It also has an integrated exchange.
It paid thousands and thousands of dollars to winners already, and there are no scam accusations against them.

There are many reputable members here who were investors of their platform, which always paid everyone.

How dare you, the creator of a shitcoin with zero security, call someone a scammer?

And as you are the "owner" of a coin which is useless and insecure and you have zero knowledge related to the subject
I don't know why no one did mention it, but to withdraw your coins from the exchange you don't need to develop a wallet. All you need is an address and its private key.
Great advice.

This is really a great advice and he is correct. You don't need a wallet, just a private key and the public address. And if you don't know even that, you are fooling people around with your scam coin.
Let me ask, why do you think all your millions of coins together would be worth any more than 1 usd?

alexey14 (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:00:24 PM

Who the hell asking if i pay with my coin? Prize will be paid by USDT, stop psting shet.
Well, you didn't mentioned your paying method.

You promote gamblling under you SCAM SINGNATURE and you talk about fooling people? Go promote your scam shet sign some where else.
Everyone know all online DICE websites are pure scam.
Are you saying yolodice is a scam?

Yolodice is a online plataform which is working since 2016, long before your coin. It also has an integrated exchange.
It paid thousands and thousands of dollars to winners already, and there are no scam accusations against them.

There are many reputable members here who were investors of their platform, which always paid everyone.

How dare you, the creator of a shitcoin with zero security, call someone a scammer?

And as you are the "owner" of a coin which is useless and insecure and you have zero knowledge related to the subject
I don't know why no one did mention it, but to withdraw your coins from the exchange you don't need to develop a wallet. All you need is an address and its private key.
Great advice.

This is really a great advice and he is correct. You don't need a wallet, just a private key and the public address. And if you don't know even that, you are fooling people around with your scam coin.
Let me ask, why do you think all your millions of coins together would be worth any more than 1 usd?
You are the only scammer here who post shit and spam in bitcointalk to promote your Scam Dice in your signature,
Im not gonna answer to your question. none of your fkng business.
You even dont know what a coin wallet address is and and how it will be created.
Do not spam and explain what the hell is your advertise in your singature.
Go play your Dice.

bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6209

Crypto Swap Exchange🈺

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 11:21:09 PM

Each coin has different wallet address, he cannot use other wallet coins for that coin.
Stop spamming in thread by explaing your Dice.
Reported for spam.
You don't know what you are talking about and you should listen to people who know more than you , instead of pretending you know anything about this.

He said his coin is a Bitcoin fork.
A private key is just a big number. He just need that. A wallet is just an interface that interacts with that big number and generated it.

A wallet address for different coins has just a different encoding and derivation paths, and there are good tools available to use the correct encoding for your coin. For free and trusted. And your "Dev" certainly just used some encoding and derivation paths from other coin.

You can hire someone to do that for you and get scammed again. Or pay big money for someone who will just make that privatekey with a beautiful interface (useless for who understands about blockchain). Or you can do on your own. If you had a different attitude, you would find help here.

Instead of coming with suspicious attitudes and claiming you are rich.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:55:25 PM

@bitmover it could be an omni coin but without any more information we can't really help.

@op without the information, if its forked and has replay protection then you might have to find out what your new address would be (it's generally a number added to a bitcoin address afaik).

But without knowing the actual coin (can you send me a message if you don't want to put it here, newbies can only send one a day). Then no one can really help much more unless they know whether it's omni or a separate chain.

Hence why I didn't suggest that originally. Some replay protections may make new transactions to old addresses invalid or may even send them to different addresses if programmed badly.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: