Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEK] MERAKI Internet Cash, Masternodes, proposals, charity and privacy  (Read 4063 times)
Meraki.cash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:33:10 PM

Where is the exchange?

Hello Pablo,

The integration already started. Is not in our side anymore but in Crex24 side. As we agreed with them was in the follwing 36 hours max 48.
As soon as we get it live you will be the first to know as I will reply you over here.

Best,

Meraki Core-Team

Hello, where you have Explorer and there is group in discord?

Hello,

Block explorer is here -> https://explorer.meraki.cash/
Discord -> We are working on it. Will be ready soon.

Best,

Meraki Core-Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asman1978

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:37:33 PM

5 hours ago there were 30 nodes in the network. another 3 hours about 50. and still through 2 hours already 127. It doesn't happen. Dev, do you think it's okay for a developer to run nodes on their network?
Asman1978

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:12:32 PM

dozens of masternodes are running simultaneously on block 5244.  Undecided
andy2572192561

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 11:06:36 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FqSo0F8R.jpg&t=608&c=GGVsy18dwZ1-MQ

Meraki

Meraki is self-funding and has no need to rely on volunteerism.
The governance of the Meraki DAO is fast, efficient and very purposeful due to financial incentives.
Meraki is founded and supported by the existing community named  “Meraki”  it can be use by everyone who is connected to the internet and it doesnt depend on any centralized institutions and authorities like banks or states. Lets make the world a better place and Meraki core-team has a very concrete plan how to make it happen and explain it with the following phrase “I’m you and you are me. We are all one”

A cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin the work of Satoshi Nakamoto and DASH, the work of Evan Duffield and Daniel Diaz, with a better and healthy distribution of the block-reward and with a charity proposal system integrated.

Features & Specifications

•      NO PRE-MINE
•      Max Supply: 20 000 000
•   Meraki InstantSend allows global transactions in 1.3 sec.
•   Meraki PrivateSend protects your privacy and gives fungibility to the currency.
•   The Meraki Blockchain is stored on decentralized servers and is more secure than centralized database.
•   Meraki works internationally all that is required is power and internet.
•   Meraki has no need for banks or payments processors thanks to its decentralized organizational structure.
•   With Meraki you are in full control of your own money. You are your own bank.
•   Low transactions fees 0.01 eur or less.

Block-reward Distribution

•   10% miners
•   10% Charity proposals
•   60% Masternodes
•   20% Meraki network support proposals

How it works?

Meraki (MEK) is an open source cryptocurrency and is a form of decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) run by a subset of users (masternodes). It’s a cryptocurrency that was born because of the need of transparency reliability and better distribution of the block reward. Technology (made by Dash core team) called “Chainlocks” what prevents 51% attack enables better block reward distribution because there is no need for 45% reward for miners to secure the blockchain. Meraki provides secure and quick transactions that can be untraceable.

Wallet/apps

•   Linux:                   https://meraki.cash/meraki-qt
•   Windows              https://meraki.cash/meraki_core_1_0_0_win_x86_64.zip

Explorer
•   https://explorer.meraki.cash/

Pool Address

•   stratum+tcp://meraki.cash:7903

Website

•   https://meraki.cash/

Source code:
•     https://github.com/MerakiCore/meraki

Markets

•   COMING SOON

Community
https://t.me/MerakiMEK

info@meraki.cash

MEK ANOMP POOL  :  http://anomp.com/
Fee: pplns 1%

POW:       -a x17 -o stratum+tcp://dbz.anomp.com:8661 -u Your wallet address.Mine number -p Anything
               stratum+tcp://dbz.anomp.com:8661    8 Difficulty
               stratum+tcp://dbz.anomp.com:8665    12 Difficulty                 

Big miner can open hidden port 
Karasur

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:56:25 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 06:13:31 PM by Karasur

Whats the benefit of this shitty?
Its dash clone 100% with scam settings!
Most of the nodes own devs, miner get small amount of coins not to grow nodes fast.
Even if you buy coins, devs will add more nodes, so you will get again small amount of coins.
Miners should stay away from this coin.
Akexon777

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:32:19 AM

How to start a masternode?
orbitdv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:09:42 AM

How to start a masternode?
Setup MN - Dash
Meraki.cash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:15:48 AM

Most of the nodes own devs, miner get small amount of coins not to grow nodes fast.
Even if you buy coins, devs will add more nodes, so you will get again small amount of coins.

Thank you for your comment but no need to insult. Two-tier network with incentivized nodes. Bugs in Dash source code got fixed before launch. That is the whole point of incentivized nodes that it is very important that this project will have enough miners and nodes in very early stage of the blockchain. Without them we cant work. It is very profitable to mine it and also to run a masternode. Specially in very early stage of the project. Thank you everyone who is doing it! 10% goes to miners because we are using technology called "chainlocks" what prevents 51% attack and dont need so many miners to secure the network. So it means we have much more % from block reward to give it all the other sectors. 60% of block reward is going to divided between masternodes (investors who will be super motivated to run a node and who will bring the market cap up and we have 20% for Meraki proposals and 10% to Charity. Meraki will be the first coin what will actually have proposal system what does not only benefit the network but also charity projects what are not connected with the network. We believe that in near future cryptocurrency's are taking care of society exactly this way.

Kind regards,
Meraki Core Team
Pablo_LN

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:23:23 AM

Yea, all is great!
But we need a exchange, and what about the price for this coin?
NadjaCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 11:43:42 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 12:10:55 PM by NadjaCoin

Hi,

I'd like to understand better how the 10% for charities will be shared. Who will decide who will benefit? I like the idea, and I agree this should be the purpose of cryptocurrencies to benefit to all: being decentralized is nice but if the only purpose is to benefit a few, as financial institutions do...
On the other hand, I agree Devs should not own most of the nodes if you want to attract people to your project.
Karasur

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:57:22 PM

Thank you for your comment but no need to insult. Two-tier network with incentivized nodes. Bugs in Dash source code got fixed before launch. That is the whole point of incentivized nodes that it is very important that this project will have enough miners and nodes in very early stage of the blockchain. Without them we cant work. It is very profitable to mine it and also to run a masternode. Specially in very early stage of the project. Thank you everyone who is doing it! 10% goes to miners because we are using technology called "chainlocks" what prevents 51% attack and dont need so many miners to secure the network. So it means we have much more % from block reward to give it all the other sectors. 60% of block reward is going to divided between masternodes (investors who will be super motivated to run a node and who will bring the market cap up and we have 20% for Meraki proposals and 10% to Charity. Meraki will be the first coin what will actually have proposal system what does not only benefit the network but also charity projects what are not connected with the network. We believe that in near future cryptocurrency's are taking care of society exactly this way.

Kind regards,
Meraki Core Team
What did you new in code, you even did not remove all dash text in your wallet, was so lazy.
And again you reward settings are just for hype, sell coins from your premine and your nodes to the market and dump market at the end!
You even dont have info about masternode settings in you page, so people cant setup them fast.
And you are doing 60% attack with the help of nodes, there is no difference at all!

You are saying NO PRE-MINE, let see first blocks...
Block 1 -180 Generation: 2200 + 0 total fees, so your premine is 396k, so you are capable to start 396 nodes without any investment.
And you are now doing it, grow nodes to limit coins in public, so dont tell me that you are care about economy of this shitty coin!
I dont care about you, I just inform people and investors about your scam.
You are not the first and not the last...
Akexon777

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:59:32 PM

How to start a masternode?Huh??
Meraki.cash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:08:56 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Meraki Blockchain will get restarted as unfortunately it got centralized quickly and not from our side. We want to create a decentralized organization and we wont stop until we make it happen. We are in contact with CREX24 to stop the implementation as we want to restart everything we do not want to be a centralized cryptocurrency.
We are restarting the whole project and all updates will come here and also in telegram.
Keep yourself updated.
Be patient we are doing our best to create a decentralized cryptocurrency and we will make it happen!

Best,

Meraki Core-Team
Meraki.cash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:25:15 PM

saltpool

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:17:01 AM

Meraki Blockchain will get restarted as unfortunately it got centralized quickly and not from our side. We want to create a decentralized organization and we wont stop until we make it happen. We are in contact with CREX24 to stop the implementation as we want to restart everything we do not want to be a centralized cryptocurrency.
We are restarting the whole project and all updates will come here and also in telegram.
Keep yourself updated.
Be patient we are doing our best to create a decentralized cryptocurrency and we will make it happen!

It's a real shame that people always stick to one or two pools when mining as they follow where all the miners are, but unless you have some smart code to stop this from happening, I can't see how you will achieve a forced decentralization. Don't get me wrong, I am all for decentralizing and your intentions are good, and I wish you well and will help wherever I can, but I don't think this is realistic.
Karasur

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:34:29 AM

They will not achive decentralization with this:
•   10% miners
•   10% Charity proposals
•   60% Masternodes
•   20% Meraki network support proposals

its should be at least
•   40% miners
•   40% Masternodes
•   10% Meraki network support proposals

or

•   25% miners
•   25% Charity proposals
•   25% Masternodes
•   25% Meraki network support proposals

But nobody will support such project without benefits for devs to get money from air.
Masternode does not create blocks, POW miners create blocks, MNs only support budget system for charity proposal.
Btw proposal system integrated in Dash long time ago, but its called budget system, so don't say that you are the first.
60% MN create full centralization of the hole system, more MN more the power to control proposals.
And proposals it's free coins at all.
Meraki.cash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:00:53 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 04:25:19 PM by Meraki.cash

They will not achive decentralization with this:
•   10% miners
•   60% Masternodes

its should be at least
•   40% miners
•   40% Masternodes
•   10% Meraki network support proposals

or

•   25% miners
•   25% Charity proposals
•   25% Masternodes
•   25% Meraki network support proposals

But nobody will support such project without benefits for devs to get money from air.
Masternode does not create blocks, POW miners create blocks, MNs only support budget system for charity proposal.
Btw proposal system integrated in Dash long time ago, but its called budget system, so don't say that you are the first.
60% MN create full centralization of the hole system, more MN more the power to control proposals.
And proposals it's free coins at all.

So we will re launch Meraki soon with little changes. We do it very openly. Block reward will stay the same. You might understand it after 5 years and you dont have to support us. This solution was chosen after careful consideration. There has been many people in life who say "you can't archive this or that."  - We Will! 
Meraki will be the first coin what will actually have proposal system what does not only benefit the network but also funds charity projects what are not connected with the network.

Meraki is coming to stay.
Stay tuned!

•   10% miners
•   60% Masternodes
Karasur

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:26:47 PM

Ha ha, you will not change you course I see, so its your decision, in this way you stay a scam project.
80% rewad will be in your hand nothink to say!
Do what you want, but as I said you give nothing new in your project, just change name of it and cover "Charity" with only 10% reward fo it, you are funny.
Meraki.cash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:12:35 PM

Ha ha, you will not change you course I see, so its your decision, in this way you stay a scam project.
Do what you want, but as I said you give nothing new in your project, just change name of it and cover "Charity" with only 10% reward fo it, you are funny.

We will not change the course.
We will not change the block reward.
We will not change the name.

Meraki will happen.

Insult as much as you can!
I see all the marks that you will NOT be a Meraki Masternode Owner - Then it has to be like that. Smiley We still love YOU!
Karasur

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:50:40 PM

We will not change the course.
We will not change the block reward.
We will not change the name.

Meraki will happen.

Insult as much as you can!
I see all the marks that you will NOT be a Meraki Masternode Owner - Then it has to be like that. Smiley We still love YOU!
Yep I will not, wish you luck, peace!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: