Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Useless projects!  (Read 2422 times)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 12:34:47 PM

To be honest, no one is interested in projects that fail in this market. Because it is too much and accounts for over 90% of projects in the market. In this market people only care about the price and the success of the projects, I have been an ICO and IEO investor for a long time and most of the new projects from 2018 to the present are dead, even many IEO projects in Binance, Okex ... are also collapsed by the bad situation of the market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:57:43 PM

Yes, there are many worthless projects on the market right now. And in order to participate in a good project, you need to choose the most worthy. And from all worthy there will be a pair of the most profitable. So you just need to participate, and good luck will come.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:13:54 PM

Its very hard to get that list especially when 99% of the present projects are either useless or scam. Both will end up in giving too miuch loss for any investors. Infact public turned cautious these days and none of the ICOs are succesful these day if you look into the stats.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 01:19:05 PM

Hello, I would like to know which projects have really achieved their goals after an ICO/IEO/ITO. Is there a page or statistics about it?
it's hard to find that statistic, even I didn't look for it. as I know, projects that have slipped tokens into the market and even though the price is sometimes not in line with expectations, in my opinion they have reached their final goal of the token being released to the public.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 01:24:12 PM

Hello, I would like to know which projects have really achieved their goals after an ICO/IEO/ITO. Is there a page or statistics about it?
There are a few numbers of them, but there are no statistics that you can find to easily sort those projects. So it will be hard to find the projects that you are looking for.
Its very hard to get that list especially when 99% of the present projects are either useless or scam. Both will end up in giving too miuch loss for any investors. Infact public turned cautious these days and none of the ICOs are succesful these day if you look into the stats.
Yes, not only that, it is because the project can't easily achieve their goals (even after launching) in terms of the price and other targets because they are affected by the bear market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:27:29 PM

This is so rampant situation that took so long to happen unfortunately, and maybe many investors find it so disappointing. It might be the very reason why adoption breaks down towards declining value. I haven't heard any successful stories yet to confirm some of others statements, hopefully there's good news coming soon.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 02:36:23 PM

ico plumpness die after getting sufficient funds to listing on the stock usually they enroll their coins at a minimum of 3 exchanges after that they sell some coins and disappeared and projects coin ico and it just becomes garbage that can not be sold. I also have never seen ico really have a real and beneficial project for investors.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:00:13 PM

it's hard to find that statistic, even I didn't look for it. as I know, projects that have slipped tokens into the market and even though the price is sometimes not in line with expectations, in my opinion they have reached their final goal of the token being released to the public.
indeed difficult, because so far there have been no searches that provide updated data for projects that have succeeded in achieving the goals they made, most leaving when their tokens or coins are registered. There may be projects that are still developing to achieve their goals, but we need to search the data one by one
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:05:01 PM

I get used to use this link https://icodrops.com/ but it just an information only. Sometimes we can't trust any sites moreover if we use them as a benchmark to spend our money for investing.

I'll prefer to do myself such find the information about the project in detail. And compare with the another sites that I got which is mean I don't used one platform as an information but I try to collect as much as I can.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:16:23 PM

It's really hard to keep a track of it as most of the projects just disappears after getting some funds from ICO or else just fails to survive post ICO. I don't think we will ever see a list of successful projects unless we start our over research as one cannot rely on ranking sites anymore as a proof about project's outcome.

Right.
There is no rankings since some of them had been successful just because of a hype.
It is just better to look at CMC.
You are looking for successful ones so they might have been listed already at some exchange.
Once that happens CMC might also list it.
But to get the full view of every altcoin who went from ICO or IEO, that is freaking lot of work.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:38:11 PM

It's really hard to keep a track of it as most of the projects just disappears after getting some funds from ICO or else just fails to survive post ICO. I don't think we will ever see a list of successful projects unless we start our over research as one cannot rely on ranking sites anymore as a proof about project's outcome.

Right.
There is no rankings since some of them had been successful just because of a hype.
It is just better to look at CMC.
You are looking for successful ones so they might have been listed already at some exchange.
Once that happens CMC might also list it.
But to get the full view of every altcoin who went from ICO or IEO, that is freaking lot of work.
for now CMC is indeed the center for choosing coins that are worth investing in. I myself also do not believe in new projects at this time, in the midst of poor market conditions, of course it is difficult for them to get investors to reach hardcap, of course difficult work

Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:43:30 PM

I get used to use this link https://icodrops.com/ but it just an information only. Sometimes we can't trust any sites moreover if we use them as a benchmark to spend our money for investing.

I'll prefer to do myself such find the information about the project in detail. And compare with the another sites that I got which is mean I don't used one platform as an information but I try to collect as much as I can.
Today's use of ICO ranking websites is no longer credible. Because so many investors are losing out on these services that do not have enough research on why we should trust the ICO that listed on thier website.
So you are right that we do our own research so that we can be more confident in our campaigns.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:04:34 PM

if you look at the statistics, then you will see that there are very good projects that conducted successful ICOs this year. simply in statistics, there are more unsuccessful projects than successful ones. but we all understand that people who don’t understand anything in cryptocurrency invest in unsuccessful projects, and only some people get success and profit

luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:27:48 PM

No site can statistically count on failed and scam projects, because there are so many such projects in the market. You can learn about new projects at coinmarketcap and look at the ROI there. 2019 started with a series of IEO projects from big exchanges like Binance, okex, huobi ... Most projects are profitable for investors joining IEO, but after a while, all both projects gradually collapsed and caused many holders to lose money. So in my opinion, no project is really successful in 2019
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:00:14 PM
Merited by bahagia93 (1)

can you explain your intended purpose after ieo, sto, and ico. if you intend to track project development after IEO you can track several projects via social media or
https://t.me/ico_analytic
https://t.me/cryptodiffer
https://t.me/icodrops .
I would say you can take part in the TOKOIN project. this project has a pretty good development after their IEO is complete. you can follow their development via telegram or their social media.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 08:06:32 PM

In my opinion IEO just a way where a project increase fund so that's not means those projects will give you more profitable.
Actually i believe one successful project and investors profits will totally depends their developing program. So you can choice a project where have still strong developing and partnerships.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 08:39:40 PM

The two most amazing projects that delivered their products this year are crypterium (crpt) and synthetix (snx) these two have proven to be really amazing platforms for me and regarding the price as well they have out performed most of the tokens in this bears market and created new highs and even now there potential is huge and within next 2 years im sure they will grow big.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 08:48:02 PM

I don't think we have a page with statistics about ICOs, but some projects are really useless, and i hope something can change, but if someone do a page with statistics about ICOs then will be great for some people to check but even so this not help them to invest when ICOs or IEOs start.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:51:55 PM

There are 2 options why project is useless.
At first, team is crating quick money scheme, they want only money and after collecting enough money they leave.
Secondly, team is honest and working hard, but they have bad business model or there is a strong competition.  Lips sealed

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 09:37:11 PM

Candidly speaking, there are projects that has been recognized as good projects in this forum but, nobody seem to take serious track of these records. Many IEOs I have been through, have made it to the final and grow to success. Probably you can research into projects seem good on this forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: