Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a true leader or not? Then read this!  (Read 125 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:36:46 PM

There is a big difference between a leader and a "true leader" of the pack. Which one are you?

If you want to take your leadership to the next level, my article about "5 Essential Factors That Makes You A True Leader of the Pack" would definitely help you out.

Take time to read my article and let me know if this one helps you out no matter what aspect of life or industry are you in. I hope this helps you a lot.

Read my article here

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:52:26 PM

Interesting points but I won't agree with most of them, or partially not agree with them.

A true leader is someone who can make his team create great outputs / bring results. I don't think the "humble" or "not humble" part
is that important because here you talk about personality not leadership. The example you made in your article shows bad personality
(look what I buy and you cannot have haha) but not necessary bad leadership.

Whatever you said in your article seems like something I learn in school. In actual scenario things are much different.
I agree a leader listens to their employees but, a leader which listens to their employees' worries and let their vision being altered is not a great leader.
That's in any area where it's necessary to be successful. Think about military context and what you said about leadership. If applied to military,
that would kill military  Grin Grin Remember life is not a Disney movie

Leaders work together with the team but not when doing that would be time consuming and not effective. A leader which has an insane team and can trust
that team, then there is no need to work with them. Leader should check on them and listen, while being focused on what the team can't see because they are
focused on doing the task.

Hate me or not, if you have experience you will find some points in common with me.

What makes a good leader according to my view
  • Keeps things in perspective
  • Sets goals for their team
  • Makes effective decisions contributing towards the goals
  • Use time wisely
  • Delegate tasks
  • Someone who can use their authority to bring consistent positive results
cobaltinee

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:37:21 AM

Interesting points but I won't agree with most of them, or partially not agree with them.

A true leader is someone who can make his team create great outputs / bring results. I don't think the "humble" or "not humble" part
is that important because here you talk about personality not leadership. The example you made in your article shows bad personality
(look what I buy and you cannot have haha) but not necessary bad leadership.

Whatever you said in your article seems like something I learn in school. In actual scenario things are much different.
I agree a leader listens to their employees but, a leader which listens to their employees' worries and let their vision being altered is not a great leader.
That's in any area where it's necessary to be successful. Think about military context and what you said about leadership. If applied to military,
that would kill military  Grin Grin Remember life is not a Disney movie

Leaders work together with the team but not when doing that would be time consuming and not effective. A leader which has an insane team and can trust
that team, then there is no need to work with them. Leader should check on them and listen, while being focused on what the team can't see because they are
focused on doing the task.

Hate me or not, if you have experience you will find some points in common with me.

What makes a good leader according to my view
  • Keeps things in perspective
  • Sets goals for their team
  • Makes effective decisions contributing towards the goals
  • Use time wisely
  • Delegate tasks
  • Someone who can use their authority to bring consistent positive results

Everyone, especially you, has their own point of view and I understand that. I usually agree to all of his statements about leadership.

Maybe all of his examples are based from his own experience. I am sure that when you make some examples, it would be based on your own experiences too.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:26:53 AM

I am remembering a famous meme called difference between boss and the leader.I get the same kind of feeling while reading the article you mentioned.

Agree with all the points you have given but we have to remember not everyone can be a leader so we should have to increase the ability of being one or just the part of ship.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 08:41:14 AM

I am remembering a famous meme called difference between boss and the leader.I get the same kind of feeling while reading the article you mentioned.

Agree with all the points you have given but we have to remember not everyone can be a leader so we should have to increase the ability of being one or just the part of ship.
It's not a meme but it's a reality.

People today still doesn't see the difference between being a leader and being a boss. Usually, we understand what does boss means and he's just commanding and wishes what he wants to ask for his people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:58:39 PM

i don't need to be a leader all i need to be a good example for either leader or followers .but thanks for the effort mate though leaders are born to be one ,they are not breed but they are born to be one.
if all of us wanted to be a leader,then who will follow the leaders?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
griffinf683

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:33:24 AM

I do agree that leaders need to work together its team, of course thats obvious! Gotta listen to them also because every member of the team has the right to their opinions and not only the leader, gotta hear em out as well. The leader I think doesnt really have to be a down to earth person, there are good leaders who are strict but still do the job be a good leader. If you know that your team has done the job in a manner that everyone has done their part, then its a win for all of you. I think its alright to criticize as well, because pointing out the mistakes of anyone especially your teammates really means that you are looking into them and that they have done their job right. It only means that you really care about them, that they need to be more vigilant because the team needs them to get the job done right.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 01:19:32 PM

Do you know how to walk backward?

If you desire to be a leader, but don't feel that you qualify, learn how to walk backward. Practice it daily.

Then, get into the organization you want to lead, and become the least in the organization. Become the greatest follower by staying way back in the shadows.

Next, turn around and face the other way... turning your back on the group. Now you are the leader. Why? Because you are out in front. Everybody is behind you. You are leading. If they don't want to follow you, that's their business.

What about walking backward? You might want to be a walking-backward leader for a while. Why? Three reasons:
1. You are doing the same thing the formal leader is doing. You are standing out from the crowd;
2. You are being bold to go against the group, which shows you have the strength to fearlessly maintain a position;
3. Anybody who can walk backwards and not trip has excellent perception. The group will understand this and will be inclined to make you their leader... but at least to advance you into a higher position in the organization.

There is one other thing this will do. It will help you to realize that a leader position is something that you will have to work at. You might not really want to be a leader. It might have been visions of grandeur. Doing this backwards activity will help you to see if leading is a thing you really want to do.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:02:42 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 06:16:01 AM by franky1

badecker truly thinks walking away from a team and turning his back to them is a good leader....(facepalm)

having your team behind you means they support you. not badeckers misunderstood definition of literally behind you

seriously badecker word play is fun but sometimes you show that you have lost the sense of reality

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: