Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bring [VTC] to real economy  (Read 551 times)
fpgaxi (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:05:26 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 12:34:57 PM by fpgaxi

Let's involve VTC in business!
Vertcoinforum thread: http://vertcoinforum.com/index.php?topic=231.0

Hi
I'm a real fan of Vertcoin. Every Scrypt-based currency is vulnerable now in the way it is furiously been mined by multipools and ASICs incoming. As more ASICs will be involved in scrypt mining, GPU miners will merge to 3-rd gen altcurrencies as Vertcoin with N-Adaptive Scrypt is.
The idea is to put Vertcoin into economy. The more capitalization of products offered in Vert is, the more is adoption. The demand of coin will rise, as well as price of VTC.

Business concept
The idea is to convert working capital of my business to Vertcoin flow. This can be made in the way of creation of financial instruments similar to shares of capital stock nominated in VTC with dividend income in $USD.

How it will work
I divided capital into shares 1700VTC each. The starting dividend of such share will be $15 a week. The more crypto getting involved in business, the more backend for this will be created: website, exchange, and forum.
Here're the things I see in the beginning.

Stage0
As there's no exchange with liquidity set up for it, shares can be distributed manually.
Investor creates (if owns none) Gmail account with 2FA. He mails me to my Gmail his VTC address incoming transactions will be made from.
I create a hot storage wallet for him and reply to him with this storage address.
As soon as this hot storage will be filled with 1 share quantity, e.g. 1700VTC, confirmation email of the purchase will be sent. This is time from which countdown for dividend payments will be started.
VTC from this storage will be moved to cold storage. All incoming VTC from wallet addresses that not match the initial investor wallet address will be sent back due to possible obscurity.

Dividend
The idea is to start with base dividend value and adjust it in non linear way with VTC/USD ratio. The initial (base) dividend is $15 a week.
The simplest and the only method at this stage of sending dividends is the following. Every week I'll send a BTC-E 15 USD code to the investor’s mail. So you have to be registered there. BTC-E offers numerous ways to withdraw USD, so it's up for you to decide.

Liquidity
The main question is how investor can sell his share as there is no exchange.
At this stage there are 2 possible methods.
First is to make a p2p transfer with another guy.
In this case, investor has to mail VTC address and Gmail of person who bought his share. From this time all dividend USD go to a new Gmail.

The second is to redeem initial VTC spent on shares from me as business holder.
Here is, the explanation how it works.
At the moment the share is bought, all VTC become a part of capital stock. When investor decides to sell his part of stock and get his VTC back the process of excluding his part of business starts.
This process lasts 10 weeks. Every week investor gets 1/10 of share value in VTC, e.g. 1700/10=170VTC with dividend proportional to the VTC not returned yet.
So here are transactions week by week.
1. 170VTC+$13.5
2. 170VTC+$12
3. 170VTC+$10.5
4. 170VTC+$9
5. 170VTC+$7.5
6. 170VTC+$6
7. 170VTC+$4.5
8. 170VTC+$3
9. 170VTC+$1.5
10.170VTC
-----------------------------
1700VTC + $67.5

Stage1
Exchange!
Other things have to grow from simple to complicated, just to be sure everything is working reliable.

Disadvantages for investors
1.I cant' tell you in details what business I plan to link with VTC. In general, it is sales, that is why the stock redeem period is not too long but not to short as it could be.
2.This model of investment is anonymous in concept, I never know who invests and you get dividends anonymously by BTC-E USD code, BTC-E doesn't collect any personal information.
that's why investors can't get any public information. It is like a black box. Only community can form some sort of trustworthy information, so it is very important to post your experience with this affair here.
3.There will be two points of view on this project: negative and positive. I can't give you more arguments than listed above in the concept.

mailto fpgaxi@gmail.com
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 01:19:51 AM

Wow! This is great support for Vert!

I am looking forward to see results!

Cheers!

fpgaxi (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:22:21 PM

Cheers!

Thanks for your interest!
Mails I get are rather encouraging. They show I'm mooving in right direction. But I have to admit, most of who writes me are curious, whether they can start investment from small ammount of VTC. I realize that some sort of crowdfunding in share value could be much more effective from the beginning. One gets risks lower.
Meanwhile thinking of some promotion to attract investors, perform some sort of poll in the nearest future.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 06:49:21 PM

Cheers!

Thanks for your interest!
Mails I get are rather encouraging. They show I'm mooving in right direction. But I have to admit, most of who writes me are curious, whether they can start investment from small ammount of VTC. I realize that some sort of crowdfunding in share value could be much more effective from the beginning. One gets risks lower.
Meanwhile thinking of some promotion to attract investors, perform some sort of poll in the nearest future.

Yes you should perhaps perform some poll.
And indeed crowd founding is very effective - if the product is interesting. But I must say it if very very hard to make people share with you their money Smiley
So - product must be interesting and not only Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: