Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges that offers staking service  (Read 535 times)
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 03:35:02 PM

With all the wave of hacks that have plagued the cryptocurrency exchange industry over the years, I would back away from staking on an exchange. Of course the entire concept of staking involves a user keeping hold of a large number of coins to gain a small portion of it and it goes without saying that even the top-tier exchanges in the industry have been known to be shaky when it comes down to their backend security.

my advice is to stay away from low rated exchanges that offers staking service, very soon they will claim to offer same service as well,

Goes without saying that the lower tier exchanges will also come up with similar offers in attempts to rotate the 'staked' coins and then the entire operation goes horribly wrong for many concerning reasons.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 04:30:11 PM

Here are information about exchanges that offers rewards through staking and name of the coins that they support on their platforms

1. HUOBI WALLET: ATOM, ONT, IOST, LOOM, IRIS, IOTX.

2. KUCOIN: TEZOS, ATOM, IOST, LOOM, EOS, VSYS, TRON, ELA, EOSC, IOTX, LOKI, NEBL, ENERGI, TOMO, NULS, WAN, PIVX, ONION.

3. BINANCE: VET, XLM, TEZOS, ATOM, ONT, TRON, STRATIS, QTUM, ONE, NEO, KMD, ELROND, FET, ALGO

4. GATE: TEZOS, ATOM, ONT, EOS, VET, TRX, SERO, NAS, ALGO

5. OKEX: TEZOS, ATOM, IOST, CRO, EOS, VSYS, YOU

6. BIBOX: BTM, ATOM, IRIS

7. COINBASE: TEZOS

8. BITMAX: ALGO

9. KRAKEN: TEZOS

As you can see all these staking are from top exchanges, my advice is to stay away from low rated exchanges that offers staking service, very soon they will claim to offer same service as well, if you have something else to add on the list pls do

damn thx for the info man, this is actually a really comprehensive list.  I knew Binance staked coins but damn i didnt know they did like 15 of them lol
people are always rehashing info here, nice to see something original here Smiley
also: anyone successful in coinbase Tezos staking? i have a bunch on there but cant? think its for US customers only right now Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:45:16 PM

yes that right , we on new trend right now , i guess it is a kind of action taken by the company to increase interest in certain crypto,
u know we on bloody bear era in this year , people must be tired with lose of value everyday.
i guess staking is a alternative solution besides continue trading.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:26:24 PM

yes that right , we on new trend right now , i guess it is a kind of action taken by the company to increase interest in certain crypto,
u know we on bloody bear era in this year , people must be tired with lose of value everyday.
Staking coins is suitable for very conservative investors who are ready to receive 5-10 percent per year on cryptocurrency. This option does not good for me. I’ve been on the market for a long time and I understand that if you use your money smart there is a days where you can earn 100-200 percent per day if you choose the right coin.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:31:04 PM

In my opinion this is good to force people to treating exchanges like banks. however, you should not be keeping your coins on the exchange because leaving stakeable coins on an exchange leads to centralization of mining or staking power which is bad and counterproductive to the security principles of blockchain technology. also If the exchange gets hacked or pulls an exit scam, all your coins are gone forever.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:13:55 PM

For some reason there are people who actually are just storing their coins in the exchanges, its not recommended but they do it to keep it at bay ready for dumping incase they hit the target price.

In my opinion this is good to force people to treating exchanges like banks. however, you should not be keeping your coins on the exchange because leaving stakeable coins on an exchange leads to centralization of mining or staking power which is bad and counterproductive to the security principles of blockchain technology. also If the exchange gets hacked or pulls an exit scam, all your coins are gone forever.

They are not going to be forced to store coins in exchanges, its only an option for them. Probably just staking few coins would be good so it won't be one of the worse that could happen if exchange is hacked or took an exit scam.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:15:00 PM

Anyone must be aware about this service, sometime stacking earning is not worth at all, you can get more coin but that has significant dumping in value. I suggest for anyone who want to do stacking on exchange, you guys should be wise to choose what the best one or if you can't decide that will be better if you save in USDT or other stable coin.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:01:40 PM

Staking coins is suitable for very conservative investors who are ready to receive 5-10 percent per year on cryptocurrency. This option does not good for me. I’ve been on the market for a long time and I understand that if you use your money smart there is a days where you can earn 100-200 percent per day if you choose the right coin.
Staking is good for making easy money unless there are no other choices. Just invest and wait for the time to run out. But for me it is a little different than it looks. Not being able to touch the investment for 1 year, regardless of whether the investment remains in the exchange or wallet, is not worth the profit of %5-10. Losing value is likely in such volatile market in 1 year. That is why trade is more preferable. If you had just bought BTC at the beginning of this year, you would have earned %100 with current price.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:37:33 PM

Yobit is also serves a staking services long time ago but the exchange fame and credibility is not good so people are not trusting the exchange. But right now i think yobit is building the community again from the beginning and the volume is increasing each day which will be great for the future and people can forget the past
If I'm about to stake, I'll choose Binance, kucoin and Coinbase than yobit. Those bad experiences that other people that have made there can't be gone easily. But if the amount is really high, I might hold it rather than to entrust my whole funds to an exchange.

We don't hold the future and no matter how trustworthy they are, still they are an exchange and they can be hack anytime. It's your choice to stake your coins there but I think the coins they're staking are not the known ones.

Signature for rent
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:42:35 PM

So Kucoin and Binance looks like the best solution for holding and staking many diffrent altcoins.
But be careful, it is an easy solution how to store your cryptocurrencies on one place, but we know that all exchanges are vulnerable against the hack attack.
Maybe the future is in a decentralized (not custody) multi staking wallet?  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:26:18 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 07:17:55 PM by leatutz

Here are information about exchanges that offers rewards through staking and name of the coins that they support on their platforms

1. HUOBI WALLET: ATOM, ONT, IOST, LOOM, IRIS, IOTX.

2. KUCOIN: TEZOS, ATOM, IOST, LOOM, EOS, VSYS, TRON, ELA, EOSC, IOTX, LOKI, NEBL, ENERGI, TOMO, NULS, WAN, PIVX, ONION.

3. BINANCE: VET, XLM, TEZOS, ATOM, ONT, TRON, STRATIS, QTUM, ONE, NEO, KMD, ELROND, FET, ALGO

4. GATE: TEZOS, ATOM, ONT, EOS, VET, TRX, SERO, NAS, ALGO

5. OKEX: TEZOS, ATOM, IOST, CRO, EOS, VSYS, YOU

6. BIBOX: BTM, ATOM, IRIS

7. COINBASE: TEZOS

8. BITMAX: ALGO

9. KRAKEN: TEZOS

As you can see all these staking are from top exchanges, my advice is to stay away from low rated exchanges that offers staking service, very soon they will claim to offer same service as well, if you have something else to add on the list pls do
I'm very active in this forum but I don't know as much staking program in so many exchange. Staking reward is very low instead do trade. I got staking reward from so many coin in my wallet, we can trust top exchange offer like Binance, Okex, Kucoin and Coinbase.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:53:15 PM

Yes, I agree everything is from a popular exchange. This might be a recommendation for those who invest, and get money from investing.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 06:20:17 AM

This. Has the stuff that's happened to Upbit and IDAX not taught anyone anything?
Sadly enough, people run for quantity and not quality when it comes to some free money being given out. They take every exchange for granted and think its the best in the world to keep all their coins staked there to generate free income until one day they drop the ball.

What about Poloniex, where people who held their coins there to lend them out got badly burned?
Dont forget about the exchange called Nexybit where people used to trade mining "scheme"/scam to stake coins and then one day the exchange told its investors to "Fuck off", deleted telegram profiles and sold off to some other unknown company. Sad thing is that nobody has the power to sue them.

Don't trust exchanges. Use them for quick trades and then withdraw your coins or fiat.
I doubt anybody posting here will read these comments.

And stake your coins in your own wallet.
Thats again not possible with all coins, or worthy of doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:09:25 PM

well for sure ,just believe me , i've been on market since a long time ago , and believe me , 100-200%/day is no more than wishfull think for now.
except u dare to buy a low liquidity coins and hoping soon a whales try to pump that coins , or gamble table.
of course investor will not choose that option.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:24:26 PM

Anyone must be aware about this service, sometime stacking earning is not worth at all, you can get more coin but that has significant dumping in value. I suggest for anyone who want to do stacking on exchange, you guys should be wise to choose what the best one or if you can't decide that will be better if you save in USDT or other stable coin.

That's why choose a "great future" coins is necessary, at least reach ROI as soon as possible. Because staking basically earn a "bonus" which means no significant profit can be expected.

But if you looking to mine coins thru PoS it's better to use own wallet, trusting third-party have much risk, some of things that should be consider: the security, fees, verification, payment method and support.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:04:30 PM

Staking is the next big thing in crypto space now and many Prove if work projects are abandoning pow for staking, i think tezos is the best staking coin till date and its been well recognized by many top exchanges, the coin will grow easily in future
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:06:17 PM

Can't still trust top exchanges with my thousand dollars but if i am already in millions of dollars i can easily risk it but for people who are still struggling to earn hundreds of dollars its recommended to stake in your wallets instead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 07:07:01 PM

Can't still trust top exchanges with my thousand dollars but if i am already in millions of dollars i can easily risk it but for people who are still struggling to earn hundreds of dollars its recommended to stake in your wallets instead

if you dont trust exchange then you must be a guy that never traded or have not bought a coin on any exchange ? milion dollar or thousand dollar both are still money and money should be taken care off .  if you feel its risky , you wont dare trying  it and does not matter how much amount you own  . and you think wallets are trusted  ? wallets can also get hacked too  . if you arent aware , many wallets are already been hacked on the past as much as exchanges   .
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:49:17 PM

Staking is the next big thing in crypto space now and many Prove if work projects are abandoning pow for staking, i think tezos is the best staking coin till date and its been well recognized by many top exchanges, the coin will grow easily in future

Staking is already been use and it's been proven here in crypto currency community and definitely effective. There are a lot of projects that can be trusted here in which that needs more time to know it that can be potential demand in the digital world and can give a huge amount of profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: