Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: telegram channel with bot  (Read 211 times)
Jaspion

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:13:14 PM

Channels that have already paid you will eventually scam.
As you have already said they are all fake, and I'm sure what you said by paying is not a channel for trading signals but HYIP site that use telegram bots in their work systems.

Basically yeah.
If someone will come up with bot which successfully trades for you - why in the world would you share it with someone??
Since you've one bot which pays you - try to beat off the money you spent on other scam bots and just quit.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:25:58 PM

Trading signal channels in Telegram are really not good for your money since what they are doing is either post a pump and dump coin or just promote their “premium” channel which you need to pay either one will just make you lose more money in the process since they are just only thinking about their profits and not really about helping you. My advice is for you to learn actual technical analysis and do your own analysis for any trade since it is really better to trust what you have learned then just follow what they are suggesting blindly.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 563

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 05:15:12 PM

Trading signal channels in Telegram are really not good for your money since what they are doing is either post a pump and dump coin or just promote their “premium” channel which you need to pay either one will just make you lose more money in the process since they are just only thinking about their profits and not really about helping you. My advice is for you to learn actual technical analysis and do your own analysis for any trade since it is really better to trust what you have learned then just follow what they are suggesting blindly.

Now that's what we need to learn, technical analysis, it needs to be learned if you are serious in understanding, you will understand, I have also been offered to join premium signals with the notes that I have to pay every month, but I reject the offer and I want to really learn from analysis own technique.
In trading it takes time to understand and don't continue to rely on premium signals to trade.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:46:58 PM

Now that's what we need to learn, technical analysis, it needs to be learned if you are serious in understanding, you will understand, I have also been offered to join premium signals with the notes that I have to pay every month, but I reject the offer and I want to really learn from analysis own technique.
In trading it takes time to understand and don't continue to rely on premium signals to trade.

Even if you are in these "premium signals" as a member I still don't advise for you to follow them blindly since you also need to know why that signal/advice is given. Just by following them without doing any background research you wouldn't know if what they are giving you is just a pump and dump advice or a uneducated guest given for their subscribers hoping that it will be a hit. So really with TA you can also do your own analysis with what they are trying to give you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: