Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 900btc F2F in Malaysia  (Read 325 times)
mile616 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 03:22:43 PM

900BTC available for F2F transaction in malaysia.

DM me for details.

Open for negotiations.

Telegram: @mile616

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotexchange

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 05:14:49 PM

Sign message with wallet.
Herbert_kopf
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:26:01 PM

I am new here but I everytime see posts like op
Everyone sells 1k btc minimum but none has even 1
mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:51:51 PM

If you're in malaysia and can do Table Top Meeting then let's negotiate.

You Choose the place and time, must me on a 5 star hotel or resort.

Good deal will be given for bulk buy.
Project.Mizq

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:19:27 PM

OP is a simple mediator, that's why forget! He even don't have 0.01 BTC !
mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:39:33 PM

OP is a simple mediator, that's why forget! He even don't have 0.01 BTC !
lol go ahead go straight and do transaction with these sellers if you can!  Cheesy

Even real estate have brokers dude. get real! why care with my btc!  Grin
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:50:36 PM

@OP I'm sure you know, there's lots of bullshit in the OTC space. Did you personally verify (signed message or better) the existence/ownership of 900 BTC? (6M+ USD at current prices).

Someone with that much money usually knows how to sell or already has the contacts .. aka doesn't need someone like you. No offence, just facts.
Project.Mizq

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:39:31 PM

DM me for details.

Open for negotiations.

If your seller will be ready to confirm his wallet, I will connect you with my direct buyer directly !
mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:11:22 AM

DM me for details.

Open for negotiations.

If your seller will be ready to confirm his wallet, I will connect you with my direct buyer directly !

If you want to negotiate you can reach my telegram.  Very simple.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:05:46 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 06:22:15 PM by mr.relax

Even for to buy/sell only 5 BTC, in theese times you always need a proof of coins before.
Unfortunately especially here, many ads by newbies, asking for uncommon huge trades, are simple not serious, others will lead you in a trap.
A Few(maybe) are legit.

I would rather go to a legit OTC-Desk, or an experienced trader,
than contact via  telegram a newbie who cannot show a proof of his coins.
900BTC>=6.5Mio USD.
Just only to keep this money on standby costs a lot.
Why trust a nobody, who doesnt even write about prices and payment-methods?
Less waste of time, and maybe better rate. Hop a plane and fly straight to one of the big OTC-Desks.

Only scammers will contact you.

I need more popcorn for this show.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:25:09 AM

Even for to buy/sell only 5 BTC, in theese times you always need a proof of coins before.
Unfortunately especially here, many ads by newbies, asking for uncommon huge trades, are simple not serious, others will lead you in a trap.
A Few(maybe) are legit.

900BTC>=6.5Mio USD.
Less waste of time, and maybe better rate. Hop a plane and fly straight to one of the big OTC-Desks.

Yeah I understand your sentiments dude, I also have a client who needs BTC that cannot match this seller. I'm just doing my job here to be an intermediary guy.  Grin I just don't want to sell my bitcoin yet so I'm just helping others to buy and sell their assets.
trapcoder666
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:37:44 AM

A Few(maybe) are legit.

900BTC>=6.5Mio USD.

Yeah I understand your sentiments dude, I also have a client who needs BTC that cannot match this seller. I'm just doing my job here to be an intermediary guy.  Grin I just don't want to sell my bitcoin yet so I'm just helping others to buy and sell their assets.

You won't have much luck here. Those who are capable of purchasing amounts like that won't be spending their time on forums too to be honest. No disrespect to the hodlers and millionaires here too, i'm sure there are many. Otc- desk is the way to go. Only scammers will contact you here.

mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:06:37 AM

A Few(maybe) are legit.

900BTC>=6.5Mio USD.

Yeah I understand your sentiments dude, I also have a client who needs BTC that cannot match this seller. I'm just doing my job here to be an intermediary guy.  Grin I just don't want to sell my bitcoin yet so I'm just helping others to buy and sell their assets.

You won't have much luck here. Those who are capable of purchasing amounts like that won't be spending their time on forums too to be honest. No disrespect to the hodlers and millionaires here too, i'm sure there are many. Otc- desk is the way to go.

I'm just doing any possible outsourcing for my clients so I guess there's nothing wrong trying. Even the slightest possible chance will do. I don't know why they don't want to go to any OTC-Desk for this it's their discretion.
mr.relax

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:41:30 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 11:04:10 AM by mr.relax

I just got a PM from you mile616

Before I thought already, this offer in this thread is shady.
Now I got a proof!

Your offer in the PM that requests the seller(me) to sending to the buyers(you) wallet coins,without escrow, is more than shady.
Actually its a very old and well known scam, to make a new blockchainwallet send the logindata to the seller, who shall change the login.
Then seller shall send btc.
We know very well that the buyer just only keeps the keys, so he can send the received funds without logindata.
Heres a tutorial howto export your keys:
https://medium.com/@Brickblock/how-to-export-private-key-on-blockchain-info-8e6a91a251b0

So the scam is done easily: The buyer creates a wallet, exports the keys and give the logindata to the seller.
The seller changes logindata and sends coins.
The buyer just only uses the keys to send the coins to another wallet. No need for him to pay, because this does not serve as an escrow.
No need to login the wallet any more, the keys can be used with any other wallet!

I call your offer what it is:

AN ATTEMPT TO SCAM ME!!!

Mile616, you got empty trousers. You have no coins for sale and you have no money to buy. You just try to scam.
Get a job...

mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:39:46 AM

I just got a PM from you mile616

Before I thought already, this offer in this thread is shady.
Now I got a proof!

Your offer in the PM that requests the seller(me) to sending to the buyers(you) wallet coins,without escrow, is more than shady.
Actually its a very old and well known scam, to make a new blockchainwallet send the logindata to the seller, who shall change the login.
Then seller shall send btc.
We know very well that the buyer just only keeps the keys, so he can send the received funds without logindata.
Heres a tutorial howto export your keys:
https://medium.com/@Brickblock/how-to-export-private-key-on-blockchain-info-8e6a91a251b0

So the scam is done easily: The buyer creates a wallet, exports the keys and give the logindata to the seller.
The seller changes logindata and sends coins.
The buyer just only uses the keys to send the coins to another wallet. No need for him to pay, because this does not serve as an escrow.
No need to login the wallet any more, the keys can be used with any other wallet!

I call your offer what it is:

AN ATTEMPT TO SCAM ME!!!

Mile616, you got empty trousers. You have no coins for sale and you have no money to buy. You just try to scam.
Get a job...

LOL man don't you know the essence of private message?  You should have posted the whole message rather than giving your own interpretation of my message dude! You don't even get the point of my private message! LOL

Now you haven't even tried the process yet but then you're convicting me of Attempting to SCAM you??? 

Export the key?? lol How would you even do that when you haven't even confirmed the email and wallet?? Do you know what your saying dude?

Maybe you would like to do a challenge using this process? For you to realize what you're saying!  Grin

What do you think of your +2 trust rating? Credible enough that all you say will be the truth and nothing but the truth?  Grin
mr.relax

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:56:04 AM

This is what you offered me
1.Buyer make new blockchain wallet and email with yahoo/gmail or whatever email he want in sellers laptop and buyer will not use any camera or write anything down.

2.Buyer gives the email and wallet for seller to check if its new

3.Seller change email password backup phrase put phone no etc. before sending btc to the wallet

4.Seller sends bitcoin to the wallet that is newly created and linked with the new gmail

5.Seller sends transaction ID to buyer to check on blockchain if the account is really funded

6.Seller sends payment procedure to buyer (preferred payment mode)

7.After poc is done (steps 1-5), Buyer sends payment for the total number of btc agreed payment mode and price.

8.After seller confirms payment, He give both email password and login of wallet where the agreed bitcoin was sent to buyer

Deal complete.

mr.relax

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:58:32 AM

Shall I explain again how your scam works? Do I have to create a youtube video until everyone understands?

Buyer creates new wallet at blockchain.info.
He does not need to verify the email.
Then he exports the masterseed.
Please note, no trace of the done export is visible inside blockchain.info!!!!

Then he sends emailaccount and loginpassword for email and for blockchain.info to the seller.

The seller(me) changes password for emailaccount  and thinks he is safe with that.
Then he transmits the coins to the wallet.

The scammerbuyer creates a wallet in electrum with the masterseed he exported before.
He sees there that coins arrived.
Nice. He sends the coins straight to another wallet.
The scammerbuyer got the coins without payment or need to login again at blockchain.info or the email-account

The buyer waits forever for the payment for his coins. It will never happen.

Either you are the creator of that scam, or you are so stupid that you dont understand how its done.
In the latter case, you are very dangerous as operating middleman.

I CALL THAT A SCAM

Normally I keep PMs as private.
But Privacy stops, if someone like you wants to scam ME.
Again, your offer shows that you are a scammer, so I want to warn enyone to deal with you.

mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:07:02 AM

This is what you offered me
1.Buyer make new blockchain wallet and email with yahoo/gmail or whatever email he want in sellers laptop and buyer will not use any camera or write anything down.

3.Seller change email password backup phrase put phone no etc. before sending btc to the wallet

4.Seller sends bitcoin to the wallet that is newly created and linked with the new gmail

5.Seller sends transaction ID to buyer to check on blockchain if the account is really funded

7.After poc is done (steps 1-5), Buyer sends payment for the total number of btc agreed payment mode and price.

8.After seller confirms payment, He give both email password and login of wallet where the agreed bitcoin was sent to buyer

Deal complete.

Why not just post the whole private message dude? Since you already tagged me of attempting to SCAM you?! lol

Take note, that will be done F2F dude, so the seller will see  the buyer exporting the private key dude? Is the seller Dumb Ass to let the buyer do that??  Grin

Look I am not forcing you to do this man, This is just proposed process that the buyer follows dude, If the seller declines no one can force you to do that.

That's why arrangement and negotiations are first done prior transaction.

No wonder why your trust rating of +2 did not have any improvement dude compared to your activity here man!  Grin

Now if you accept the Challenge for this process man just tell me. I'll stake $100 of bitcoin for this!  Cheesy  
mr.relax

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:11:29 AM

Heres the complete PM.
Nothing written of F2F.
You said:

I need a legit seller who can do online transaction for my online buyer.
ONLINE TRANSACTION FOR ONLINE BUYER not F2F
I know at least one case, where exact this was used to scam at an online transaction.

Simple accept reality: YOU ARE A SCAMMER .

Hello Mr.Relax,

Are you selling bitcoin or do you know anyone?

you see he has this process that I know only legit seller will accept.

Here it is.

Deal complete.

If you know someone who's legit and can accept this maybe you can refer him to me.

Once successful trade is made then I'll give you a referral commission if you want.  Wink

mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:04:17 PM

Heres the complete PM.
Nothing written of F2F.
You said:

ONLINE TRANSACTION FOR ONLINE BUYER not F2F
I know at least one case, where exact this was used to scam at an online transaction.

Simple accept reality: YOU ARE A SCAMMER .

Hello Mr.Relax,

Are you selling bitcoin or do you know anyone?

you see he has this process that I know only legit seller will accept.

Here it is.

Deal complete.

If you know someone who's legit and can accept this maybe you can refer him to me.

Once successful trade is made then I'll give you a referral commission if you want.  Wink

lol but this was related to this THREAD? which is F2F deal in malaysia if you can do it F2F in malaysia and willing to do online that's also a offer that can be consider?

Ok then bring any one who I SCAMMED here dude? or is that one case was done by me or this buyer?  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: