Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 900btc F2F in Malaysia  (Read 325 times)
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:06:55 PM

You are right, theres no proof that you DID scam.
Thats why i changed my feedback to neutral.
Anyway I consider that method as very suspicious.
In onlinetrades(as you suggested to me) it is sure to get scammed with this well known blockchain.info wallet-method...
...and even in F2F-trades I would never ever trade like that. Also I dont know any experienced trader accepting that method.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
trapcoder666
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:27:58 AM

It's a red flag when someone asks you to use HIS LAPTOP TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT THERE AND PUT THE FUNDS IN. What's wrong with regular transfers ? It's no wonder they can't get to sell any via OTC if there are coins that is. No one in their right mind would agree to it.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:11:45 AM

Btw. Here you want to sell 900btc without proof of ownership.
In your offer to me via pm,  you want me to sell btc online.
So in fact its not related.
Its a different Story. More reason for Not believe you a Single word. 
I dont think that you have funds or Coins and i dont think you are legit.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
mile616 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:13:28 AM

It's a red flag when someone asks you to use HIS LAPTOP TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT THERE AND PUT THE FUNDS IN. What's wrong with regular transfers ? It's no wonder they can't get to sell any via OTC if there are coins that is. No one in their right mind would agree to it.

Look that will give you confidence that the buyer will not export whatsoever you think he'll export. That's why buyer will use the seller's laptop to create the wallet, email and all and besides the process will be witness firsthand by the seller and buyer so why worry?

With regards to online transaction using this process, buyer will not do verification of email and wallet so, why worry of the exportation of private key when the buyer has not reach to that point in wallet creation. Need to understand first the process before you go into an agreement. Not judge instantly without even understanding the process.

Anyway this process is only open for legit seller who will accept this process if not nobody is forcing you to do the trade with us.
mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:23:38 AM

Look If you're  not buying don't haggle at the first place. You want proof? We don't just send screen shot or video clip just to show you proof of ownership. I can show you who so ever wallet I can and tell it was mine.

Doing the transaction is one of the proof of ownership dude, and the process I proposed is one of the best way to prove you have ownership of your wallet/coins.

If you still don't understand that just mind your own business and do not destroy someone's reputation by merely talking your mind.

I don't care what you think of me dude! Just bring proof I don't accept what you think!
trapcoder666
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:55:16 AM

Doing the transaction is one of the proof of ownership dude, and the process I proposed is one of the best way to prove you have ownership of your wallet/coins.

If you still don't understand that just mind your own business and do not destroy someone's reputation by merely talking your mind.

Not sure if you're new to this or just a plain noob but there's such a thing where you can sign an address proving ownership of coins. If he has the so called 900BTC and storing it in an online wallet and doesn't know how to sign an address, then im sure he's going nowhere with his so called coins. Just go to an OTC- Desk and get it done. The more you try to explain the more dumber you're making yourself look. We're not new to this and have seen it all. Well almost all.
mile616 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:09:39 AM

Not sure if you're new to this or just a plain noob but there's such a thing where you can sign an address proving ownership of coins. If he has the so called 900BTC and storing it in an online wallet and doesn't know how to sign an address, then im sure he's going nowhere with his so called coins. Just go to an OTC- Desk and get it done. The more you try to explain the more dumber you're making yourself look. We're not new to this and have seen it all. Well almost all.

Look I told you guys if you're not buying why haggle dude? Go make transaction with mr.relax you and him would run your transaction swiftly I guess? Cause you are both legit and trusted users here in this forum! lol
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: