Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀  (Read 5426 times)
portioberra

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:07:18 AM

now I will take the opportunity to buy tokens at a favorable price and will recommend the project to my friends and I see that you have a good referral program.
vuinholiu

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:31:31 AM

As I understand it, you offer to invest in several projects at once.
But I do not really understand how in this case you can protect investors' money?

As far as I understand it will be stable coin.
Now I do not quite understand how the economic model will work so it is difficult for me to draw any conclusions.
edinvade

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:55:23 AM

I do not really understand how this will work. Are you going to build a single ecosystem for several projects?

I think that's how it will work and for investors it will be very profitable .At least I'm really sure of it.
I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops.
plunerimti

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:18:27 AM

I like the idea at the moment but how the team will be able to implement it is another matter entirely.
I will continue to monitor the implementation of each project that is in the ecosystem.
crisjho

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:42:10 AM

The fact that the team offers right now I really like it and I in fact have not seen any competitors on the market. I will continue to monitor how it works and develops now.
cuberbuller

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:05:48 AM

an interesting idea and it will make tokens as popular and useful as possible. It is very important for future investors to understand this now.
roisenebod

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:32:02 AM

how successful was your private sale ? I just wish I could understand it now .
And as I understand the second round of sales starts today ?
chlorasconla

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:56:35 AM

An interesting project and it’s good that there is a referral program I can recommend it to my friends.
please tell me which bunuses I can get if I buy tokens on December 17?

I also wonder what will be the discounts? I would like to buy tokens on more favorable terms. It will be important to me.

go through the registration on the site and you can get all the necessary discounts that are available now.
since the main round of sales has not yet started.
Vasil2312

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:20:30 AM

why did you decide to use the EOS blockchain ?
how will it be beneficial for you and what advantages does it have ?
sabeur11

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:42:57 AM

I do not really understand how this will work. Are you going to build a single ecosystem for several projects?

At least for me the concept looks like this now .
I will continue to follow the work of the project, but I really like the idea.
santamade

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:49:08 PM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. I like how the project roadmap looks and now I would like to study the information about the team in more detail.

the site has a maximum of information about the team and about the work of the entire ecosystem.
As far as I understand it will be an investment for the long term and it will also be very important.

Now when cryptocurrency market falls it is really very difficult to collect money during IEO. That is why to collect the necessary some of money cryptocurrency projects conducts IEO on different exchanges.
neuspecnerab

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:35:58 PM

I agree that choice of exchange for conduction IEO is very important but the conduction IEO on exchange with big liquidity costs a lot of money.
exazterci

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:10:22 PM

the project has a very interesting idea and purpose. I think that this will be in demand among investors and it will help to diversify risks. This is also very important in such a market.

A lot of depend from the development of the project and how useful will be tokens of the project. It is necessary that many people would use the tokens of the project.
efovmenxi

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:40:44 PM

Now tokens of many cryptocurrency projects do not have any practical use, that is why traders do not buy these tokens and their price falls.
Rylikepi

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:17:41 PM

An interesting project and it’s good that there is a referral program I can recommend it to my friends.
please tell me which bunuses I can get if I buy tokens on December 17?

I also really like how it works. I mean, it will be possible to invest more safely. I think for many investors this will be really important.

Referral program is a good way to increase the community and number of users, but referral program is not popular among cryptocurrency projects.
adalinelangosh

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:49:47 PM

Sometimes referral program is used during conduction IEO and people reward for the attraction of new investors to the project.
Nhungtran35

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:15:30 PM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. I like how the project roadmap looks and now I would like to study the information about the team in more detail.

I agree that it is very important to check development of the project and check how the project follows its roadmap and fulfils its obligations.
ademsiwer

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:49:15 PM

It is very important to check how the team of the project fulfills planned ideas, but not everything depends from the team. A lot of depends from market conditions.
yfthn

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:00:16 PM

I agree that it is very important to check development of the project and check how the project follows its roadmap and fulfils its obligations.

It takes time to check the development. It is possible to check how the project will follow the roadmap after the end of IEO.
Abasalito

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:50:09 PM

It is very difficult on the stage of IEO to predict the future success of the project. Many projects became scams after the end of IEO.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: