Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀  (Read 5422 times)
RandalLeif

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:37:15 PM

you will need to update the project roadmap as it is essentially over at the moment and for me this is all really important
Yes I would like to understand what the team's plans will be for 2020 and this will be very important for me
minsnonttalsie

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:48:15 PM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . Still the fact that they have 10,000 registrations in a short time is impressive
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:03:44 PM

I do not really understand how your project will differ from competitors ? and how can you provide lower fees for us ?
irkodispe

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:17:00 PM

at the moment, I like the economic model of the project , but how much it can compete in the market and how many users the team will be able to attract in the first year of operation is a completely different question
in any case you will need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and still you will need to wait until all the projects are implemented and this will be as important as possible
minsnonttalsie

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:50:15 AM

I do not really understand how your project will differ from competitors ? and how can you provide lower fees for us ?

it's just that they will have their own exchange in the ecosystem and as for me this is logical since it will all be as convenient as possible for us
pesbouiriela

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:02:18 AM

Hello everybody!
at the moment when buying coins there are any bonuses ? and what is the minimum contribution to this project ? I would now like to buy coins on the most favorable terms

as I understand it, the minimum investment in the project will be 1 Euro, but I do not understand whether bonuses work at the moment ?
irkodispe

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:17:25 AM

does the team offer any passive income for us ?
this would still be very important to understand at the moment . I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops
minsnonttalsie

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:30:46 AM

when will the listing be on third-party exchanges, or do you plan to use only your own exchange ?

A good question as it will depend on the team's decisions . You will need to make the coin as popular as possible but at the same time you will need to develop the exchange
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:44:19 AM

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . Still the fact that they have 10,000 registrations in a short time is impressive

This was quite a long time ago and as I understand at the moment there are much more registrations .
I will continue to monitor the implementation of this project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
irkodispe

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:55:33 AM

At the moment this is really one of the top projects and I am sure that the prospects will be huge if the team can implement all the projects of the ecosystem

everything should follow the roadmap and you also need to understand how much demand this project will be and I would be ready to buy tokens for me now . And at the moment I continue to monitor the work of this project
ethleolauto

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:11:26 AM

what blockchain events does the team offer to participate in ?
this would still be very important for the development of the project
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:14:53 AM

when will the listing be on third-party exchanges, or do you plan to use only your own exchange ?

A good question as it will depend on the team's decisions . You will need to make the coin as popular as possible but at the same time you will need to develop the exchange

Developing their own exchange is great but to make it available to other third party exchanges is much better. As they are still new, the trust they have built is not yet there. It is better to trade from external exchange with good liquidity. But of course, the actual development still comes first. Without the progress of the platform, listing it to external exchange will not do any favour on their price.
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:25:34 AM

the team already had any experience of running such a business ? that would be very important to me . since I have to trust the project team as much as possible

the site has all the information about the team but regarding this project you can just get access to the alpha version of the exchange and this is also very important to understand
yuyuanshi9

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:39:38 AM

the coin will be used as a payment tool in the system or will carry any additional functions for us ? Where can I read all the information about this?
pesbouiriela

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:53:05 AM

at the moment, I like the economic model of the project , but how much it can compete in the market and how many users the team will be able to attract in the first year of operation is a completely different question

in any case you will need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and still you will need to wait until all the projects are implemented and this will be as important as possible

while the products are not launched, it is difficult for me to draw any conclusions about the work of the project, but I really like the economic model itself
irkodispe

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:17:25 AM

Developing their own exchange is great but to make it available to other third party exchanges is much better. As they are still new, the trust they have built is not yet there. It is better to trade from external exchange with good liquidity. But of course, the actual development still comes first. Without the progress of the platform, listing it to external exchange will not do any favour on their price.

I fully agree with your opinion as it is very difficult to develop your own exchange now with such competition that exists in the market and a principled position regarding the listing can negatively affect the price of the coin
dimozkin

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:28:35 AM

how will the coins be distributed and how many coins will the team receive ? I would like to get more information about this
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:46:18 AM

while the products are not launched, it is difficult for me to draw any conclusions about the work of the project, but I really like the economic model itself

in any case, I will wait for news about the development of this project and I am sure that the prospects will be huge .
I will continue to follow the news and wait for how it all works
irkodispe

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:59:52 AM

A lot of businesses came into crypto space, this is good for world acceptance

There is one big thing that annoys every business - taxation. And we all know it's theft

in the crypto industry, everything is much simpler . You can buy coins once and in the future just use it as a means of payment and it will be reliable and profitable

It is really very convenient to use coins for payment and now I am just waiting for news regarding the purchase of these coins and what bonuses I can get at the moment
casdecida

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:15:11 AM

the coin will be used as a payment tool in the system or will carry any additional functions for us ? Where can I read all the information about this?

I'm also interested in getting passive income . This can be staking or something similar . Will you have this opportunity ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: