Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀  (Read 5422 times)
sergeyanatolievichl

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:54:21 AM

please tell me at the moment the affiliate program is still active or does it no longer make any sense?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cai05

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:13:09 AM

please tell me when will crypto TV be launched? Already have any information about this? And I would like to see a working prototype
NHATNAM

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:28:26 AM

I'm interested in how the economic model will work and how your team will earn money ?

as I understand it, this will be a subscription model . At least that's what I read about in the medium blog . But in any case I will wait for the project launch and listing on reputable exchanges
Bonsakera

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:53:46 AM

how long will it take to launch all the projects that exist in this ecosystem ?
you will just need to update the road map

judging by the road map that is currently available this year the team will focus as much as possible on launching projects

Well, I like how the project is developing right now and I think I can buy coins for me right now .
as I understand it they lived the sales rounds for 10 days

But after that there should be a listing if I understand everything correctly and I will continue to follow the news of this project
cai05

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:09:10 PM

I don't really understand the concept . You will develop several projects under the same brand and it will be a single ecosystem ? All projects belong to the same team ?

Yes, you are right and now all projects will belong to the same team , but nevertheless they will be able to diversify risks and this is very important in this market
smoothilenul

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:25:49 PM

Yes, I would also like to understand in more detail what events will take place this year .
It would still be very important to me

now the team should focus on launching crypto TV and as I understand it this is their main perspective
Bonsakera

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:42:41 PM

I would like to study the information about the team in more detail and it would be very important for me . still a lot will depend on what experience they have in this area

The site has all the information about the team of this project and one of the projects is already running in demo mode .
I think they did a good job in 2019 . And this year should be even better

I am sure that this year will be even better as investors are returning to this market now and it will be a really good investment in 2020

let's see what happens after the listing on the exchanges and also I wonder how much money the team was able to attract now and what soft cap this project has
coupmacarex

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 11:58:38 AM

please tell me at the moment the affiliate program is still active or does it no longer make any sense?

This will be relevant until the end of the sales rounds and you can get a good additional income, but as I understand the sales rounds end in a few days
triganerep

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:34:14 PM

judging by the road map that is currently available this year the team will focus as much as possible on launching projects

Well, I like how the project is developing right now and I think I can buy coins for me right now .
as I understand it they lived the sales rounds for 10 days

I have already bought coins and now I will just wait for the launch of projects in any case and I am sure that it will all be as profitable as possible
roluthefa

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:16:29 PM

some products are already running in demo mode, but I will wait for more news from the team. Now the interest in the project is huge

Well they will need to update the road map in order to understand what events will be waiting for us this year
Nick_sko

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:36:09 PM

I'm interested in how the economic model will work and how your team will earn money ?

as I understand it, this will be a subscription model . At least that's what I read about in the medium blog . But in any case I will wait for the project launch and listing on reputable exchanges

So far I haven't seen any news regarding listing on exchanges and I should understand when I can trade on exchanges, but as I understand it, the team will have its own exchange and it will be developed first
sayjah

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:52:19 PM

I will continue to follow this project and I am sure that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future at least the team is building a real business

At the moment I only invest in projects that are related to the advertising business and this will be very important for me since I need to understand that coins will have a lot of liquidity
raisa71

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:09:46 PM

I don't really understand the concept . You will develop several projects under the same brand and it will be a single ecosystem ? All projects belong to the same team ?

Yes, you are right and now all projects will belong to the same team , but nevertheless they will be able to diversify risks and this is very important in this market

Apparently this should make the coin more popular and increase demand after the launch of all projects
I've never seen anything like this on the market before
sayjah

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:22:19 PM

Yes, I would also like to understand in more detail what events will take place this year .
It would still be very important to me

now the team should focus on launching crypto TV and as I understand it this is their main perspective
There's a lot of competition in this market and it's pretty hard to get ahead and that's why I have to understand what unique features are going to be
triganerep

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:36:48 PM

as I understand it, at the moment there are more than 10,000 users on the platform and this is impressive . In fact these are unique solutions in this market

I think that now there are many more users and this is outdated data because I see that the project community is growing rapidly
payspamocmi

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:54:50 PM

please tell me when will crypto TV be launched? Already have any information about this? And I would like to see a working prototype

judging by the road map we are waiting for a lot of events this year and I think that the demand for tokens will be huge . So I want to buy even more coins even more

I bought coins during the sales rounds but I don't really understand when there will be a listing on exchanges it will still be very important for me

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact
ecanuncul

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:27:12 AM

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact

I have already tested the app and at this point I have to say that it all looks just fine and I will continue to monitor how it works
ChouYC

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:41:21 PM

in any case it will be this year and I think the team will make a more detailed road map in order to understand what awaits us this year

this year we expect a lot of events as all applications of the ecosystem will be launched and interest in the coin will grow many times

Will the team take part in any events this year ?
This could really increase the credibility of this project and it would be just fine
riostubinwei

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:02:14 PM

as I understand it, at the moment there are more than 10,000 users on the platform and this is impressive . In fact these are unique solutions in this market

I think that now there are many more users and this is outdated data because I see that the project community is growing rapidly

I actually like how the project is developing and I'm glad that there are so many users on the platform right now and I can draw conclusions that there will be demand for these technologies

judging by the interest in this platform we can already say that the demand for coins will be huge immediately after listing on exchanges
Nindyis

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:19:29 PM

Yes, there is a huge interest now because they are building a real business and these projects will bring real benefits to people . This will be very important for me as I usually pay attention to such projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: