Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN the DALTON gang!  (Read 1164 times)
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:37:46 AM

that's all I have to say
It is? I'd have thought you'd have to say specifically who or what the Dalton gang actually is, but I guess it's fun to be kept guessing. It builds suspense. Grin

This sounds delicious. What's the minimum safe cooking temperature to get rid of the shitposting vermin?
I recommend 5,500°C (10,000°F).

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 03:06:54 AM

who or what the Dalton gang actually is

Maybe this will refresh your memory or perhaps you'll even recognize yourself:

There's a ~2 BTC reward too, might explain why the OP is so eager.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:12:02 AM

What's the minimum safe cooking temperature to get rid of the shitposting vermin?
60 - 70 degrees isn't too boiling I think it's enough to burn some shitposting pests.

ban me and the gangs who humiliate the Turkish forum
or ban me and close the turkish local forum.
Hello, @wolwoo did you put my name on your list of goodness about this accusation gang, I don't think so.

Many do cleaning here not just in your local area this happens almost all local, if involved in crap.

If, you feel yourself clean is not involved in an Alt account that prohibits, and fraud why, your beard is on fire, do you want a sensation in your area.

You are talking nonsense and are against members here who are doing their work, I don't think, nobody wants to close your local forum like you said, they just do what they have to do.
You talk too much here, people here talk according to the rules and evidence presented, the evidence presented is enough to burn the content in it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:13:42 AM

that's all I have to say
It is? I'd have thought you'd have to say specifically who or what the Dalton gang actually is, but I guess it's fun to be kept guessing. It builds suspense. Grin

This sounds delicious. What's the minimum safe cooking temperature to get rid of the shitposting vermin?
I recommend 5,500°C (10,000°F).

Are we having fun youth?

decentralized future
centralized forum

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink
Tom Bombadil

Activity: 364
Merit: 304

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:35:41 AM

There are members who think they are the owners of this forum. They blame the other members for eating the best bounty, they eat them. They eat, digest, chop, and stain other members. Because they want to eat the best bounty. They impose their own code of ethics on the forum. But the rules of satoshi's forum are very different.

We're sick of boring dramas. The owner of the forum was not a group gang. If a person is to be banned, the administrator does so. He does it according to the rules of the forum. The judiciary should not be in the hands of ordinary people.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:23:53 AM
Merited by marlboroza (1)

They impose their own code of ethics on the forum. But the rules of satoshi's forum are very different.
The rules of the forum are not synonymous with good ethical behavior. Scamming is not ethical, but is not banned. There's nothing unethical about making an off-topic post, but doing so is against the rules. If theymos is unhappy with DT1 members tagging people for unethical reasons, then he can re-centralize and hand pick default trust users as he did before, or even scrap it entirely.

The judiciary should not be in the hands of ordinary people.
It isn't. That's why ordinary members don't have the ability to ban other users. Everyone, however, has the ability to report other users to the moderators, who can then decide on the appropriate punishment for the infraction in question.

I'd have thought you'd have to say specifically who or what the Dalton gang actually is, but I guess it's fun to be kept guessing.
I would assume he is talking about the Fox-gang. After all, Daltonism (after British scientist John Dalton) is another name for red-green color blindness (Deuteranopia), and we all know that foxes posses dichromatic vision, which is analogous to red-green color blindness in humans.
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:45:55 AM

They impose their own code of ethics on the forum. But the rules of satoshi's forum are very different.
The rules of the forum are not synonymous with good ethical behavior. Scamming is not ethical, but is not banned. There's nothing unethical about making an off-topic post, but doing so is against the rules. If theymos is unhappy with DT1 members tagging people for unethical reasons, then he can re-centralize and hand pick default trust users as he did before, or even scrap it entirely.

The judiciary should not be in the hands of ordinary people.
It isn't. That's why ordinary members don't have the ability to ban other users. Everyone, however, has the ability to report other users to the moderators, who can then decide on the appropriate punishment for the infraction in question.

I'd have thought you'd have to say specifically who or what the Dalton gang actually is, but I guess it's fun to be kept guessing.
I would assume he is talking about the Fox-gang. After all, Daltonism (after British scientist John Dalton) is another name for red-green color blindness (Deuteranopia), and we all know that foxes posses dichromatic vision, which is analogous to red-green color blindness in humans.

everyday i see something new, i learn

what the "foxpop's merit-cycling club"
How did you win 3056 merit? You told the secret of life? Smiley
o_e_l_e_o  Date Registered:   October 05, 2017, 01:43:11 PM
The number of merits distributed locally in the last 1 year

and why is everyone here on chipmixer's signature Cheesy

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:10:09 AM
Merited by GazetaBitcoin (1)

How did you win 3056 merit?
An unusually large percentage of those merits came from me, resulting in accusations of... "impropriety". Undecided Oh, and there have also been accusations of merit cycling, hence the club. Just a little joke poking fun at the conspiracy theorists. Tongue

A coincidence, I'm sure.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:59:14 AM

How did you win 3056 merit?
An unusually large percentage of those merits came from me, resulting in accusations of... "impropriety". Undecided Oh, and there have also been accusations of merit cycling, hence the club. Just a little joke poking fun at the conspiracy theorists. Tongue

A coincidence, I'm sure.

oh joke
a joke of thousands merit Cheesy
a trivial subject! thousands merit, fair enough

when we give 1 merit event
and conspiracy theories are said

Maybe they are alt accounts and voted their alt account into DT1?

Misc: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5186465.0

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:03:08 PM

Are we having fun youth?

decentralized future
centralized forum
Who is foxpop  Huh

So you removed parts which you don't like and took things out of context?

Maybe you should learn meaning of words "conspiracy theory", for example, if I say that "I have read interesting article about Volvo diesel engines https://www.media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/5286" that would be conspiracy theory.
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:14:58 PM

Are we having fun youth?

decentralized future
centralized forum
Who is foxpop  Huh

Maybe you should learn meaning of words "conspiracy theory", for example, if I say that "I have read interesting article about Volvo diesel engines https://www.media.volvocars.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/5286" that would be conspiracy theory.

haha you're so funny, couldn't you find something more creative?
foxpop or foxpup whatever
your boss understand
talk talk talk and slander, scribble, desire to destroy
The interesting thing is that there are no other writers in topic Smiley

forum administrators should now make a decision
who do you want? gang or individuals?

if they want the gang, power in your hands
or a fair, transparent, independent, equal community forum...

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:22:32 PM

~

I must be getting closer.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:25:58 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1), Vispilio (1), marlboroza (1)

@wolwoo I understand that you are mad that some of your buddies got busted and you don't understand why, but the rules are the rules, and the rules are that ban evasion by using other accounts is punished by permanent ban of all linked accounts..

It is what it is.. I'm sorry if you didn't know that your buddies were ban evaders, or even knew about ban evasion rules, but now you do..

DT members are heavily scrutinized, for good reason, so when an account makes DT it is very likely they will be heavily scrutinized..

Weather or not you like the scrutinizers scrutinizing doesn't matter.. They are going to do it, so I hope you can just learn from this and move on..

Even if you think you were all scrutinized because of racism, or to attack Turks, it doesn't matter.. You will likely eventually be attacked by many users for many reasons that also don't matter.. Your only sure defense is to not have skeletons in the closet attackers can use against you, because they can and they will, for any motive..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:33:39 PM

@wolwoo I understand that you are mad that some of your buddies got busted and you don't understand why, but the rules are the rules, and the rules are that ban evasion by using other accounts is punished by permanent ban of all linked accounts..

It is what it is.. I'm sorry if you didn't know that your buddies were ban evaders, or even knew about ban evasion rules, but now you do..

DT members are heavily scrutinized, for good reason, so when an account makes DT it is very likely they will be heavily scrutinized..

Weather or not you like the scrutinizers scrutinizing doesn't matter.. They are going to do it, so I hope you can just learn from this and move on..

Even if you think you were all scrutinized because of racism, or to attack Turks, it doesn't matter.. You will likely eventually be attacked by many users for many reasons that also don't matter.. Your only sure defense is to not have skeletons in the closet attackers can use against you, because they can and they will, for any motive..

I understand, there is money and power here. and someone wants them for themselves. others say eat the crumbs. they are master, we slave!
There's a strong gang here, can't you see it? they even set up a club called "foxpup merit's-cycling club", they make fun of everyone.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:01:06 PM
Merited by marlboroza (1)

I understand, there is money and power here. and someone wants them for themselves. others say eat the crumbs. they are master, we slave!
There's a strong gang here, can't you see it? they even set up a club called "foxpup merit's-cycling club", they make fun of everyone.

It doesn't matter if they are a gang or not.. They can't get you if their is nothing to get you for, is the point..

Yes, they do a good job of making themselves look like a gang even if they are not, and they are very powerful indeed, but the more you look you will see them occasionally disagree with each other and take different sides in some cases, so they aren't a gang all the time..

If the case is clear cut and very easy to decide, hell yes they act like a gang, and yes they will make fun of you or anyone else.. When things are more debatable is when you can see that they aren't actually a gang all the time..

The merit inequality thing is true in my opinion also, maybe they do take advantage of it slightly, but it is theymos's fault for designing the merit system and releasing in the way he has..
The merit system is pretty darn good but is not without its own faults, which directly relates to the DT system via voting power.. No system is perfect..

Their isn't much sense in crying and bitching about it because I doubt that you are going to come up with anything that hasn't been discussed before..
The only thing you can do is play whatever hand you were dealt the best you can and hold yourself to a high standard, and you will be alright..

Fighting them without even knowing what sort of battle you are getting yourself into is a sure way to lose, like this thread, they are not going to be banned and will just laugh at you.. It is a blunder IMO..
Don't let your anger get the best of you, only logic prevails..

Learn how everything works around here and be respectable and you will likely eventually gain mutual respect with them, but all this is doing is hurting your chances of that..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:02:30 PM

your boss understand
When did I suddenly become everyone's boss? Huh

There's only 3 people in the Merit Cycling Club excluding myself; hardly what I'd call a "strong gang". Are they the 3 you were referring to in your original post? In any case, we only make fun where there's already fun to be made. Smiley

wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:08:13 PM

It doesn't matter if they are a gang or not.. They can't get you if their is nothing to get you for, is the point..

Yes, they do a good job of making themselves look like a gang even if they are not, and they are very powerful indeed, but the more you look you will see them occasionally disagree with each other and take different sides in some cases, so they aren't a gang all the time..

If the case is clear cut and very easy to decide, hell yes they act like a gang, and yes they will make fun of you or anyone else.. When things are more debatable is when you can see that they aren't actually a gang all the time..

The merit inequality thing is true in my opinion also, maybe they do take advantage of it slightly, but it is theymos's fault for designing the merit system and releasing in the way he has..
The merit system is pretty darn good but is not without its own faults, which directly relates to the DT system via voting power.. No system is perfect..

Their isn't much sense in crying and bitching about it because I doubt that you are going to come up with anything that hasn't been discussed before..
The only thing you can do is play whatever hand you were dealt the best you can and hold yourself to a high standard, and you will be alright..

Fighting them without even knowing what sort of battle you are getting yourself into is a sure way to lose, like this thread, they are not going to be banned and will just laugh at you.. It is a blunder IMO..
Don't let your anger get the best of you, only logic prevails..

Learn how everything works around here and be respectable and you will likely eventually gain mutual respect with them, but all this is doing is hurting your chances of that..

oh thank u very much
someone who finally understood me (+almost everyone in the local area)
I know they will not be banned
but at least they need to stand in front of them
a comedy is played here and everyone plays 3 monkeys
I can write if they can write
I'm just tired of your crap and I wanted to write it down here
I'm relieved Smiley Cheesy

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:46:49 PM

your boss understand
When did I suddenly become everyone's boss? Huh
When we kicked lauda out of a gang, boss. Don't you remember secret voting?  Roll Eyes

oh thank u very much someone who finally understood me (+almost everyone in the local area) I know they will not be banned but at least they need to stand in front of them a comedy is played here and everyone plays 3 monkeys I can write if they can write I'm just tired of your crap and I wanted to write it down here
I'm relieved Smiley Cheesy
What are you bubbling about?

From my last few threads and some posts I see:

1) ban evaders
2) scam promoters
3) cheating DT system via alt accounts
4) merit abuse
5) plagiarists
6) users who refuse to accept facts 1-5 and making some crazy conspiracy theories
7) Seems you missed this again

Why are you ignoring this:

?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 03:48:52 PM
Merited by GazetaBitcoin (1)

they aren't a gang all the time

True. The gang doesn't pay me enough to be a full-time member so I'm just freelancing part-time.

I'm just tired of your crap and I wanted to write it down here

I thought you wanted to get someone banned? Not anymore?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:53:32 PM
Merited by marlboroza (2), Vispilio (1)

There's a strong gang here
You can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost certain that my earlier post in this thread was the first time I have weighed in on this drama whatsoever, and I didn't even address the drama or you directly but instead responded to a couple of points made by another user. I'm therefore not sure with what evidence you suggest I'm making fun of you, making you a slave, demanding power, or any of the other claims you have made.

eddie13's post above which I have merited is bang on the money. If you are voted on to DT1, for good or bad then you are going to be subjected to scrutiny. The same is true in public life with politicians, CEOs, royalty, etc. With a position on DT1 then your trust list no longer only makes a difference to you, but now makes a difference to the 2 million or so accounts using default trust. You will be held to higher standard. No one cares if a newbie trusts a bunch of scammers and rule breakers, because only that newbie will see their ratings. If you, as a DT1 member, trust a bunch of scammers and rule breakers, suddenly their ratings become "trusted" for 2 million other accounts.

This scrutiny has happened many times before. A few months ago there was a similar drama with another local section that I am hesitant to mention so it doesn't get brought up again. There has been similar scrutiny of various very established accounts (again, I won't name names), but including very trusted users and staff members. The expectation on the forum generally seems to be that as a DT1 member, you will be mature enough to consider the evidence presented and remove any proven scammers from your trust list. Failure to do so will generally result in you being removed from DT1.

I've essentially stayed out of this drama thus far, because honestly, I'm getting a little tired of all the different but endless drama that goes on in the forum, but in this case I'll agree with the posters above that your current behavior is not winning you any friends.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: