Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 million worth of ETH?  (Read 781 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 02:20:47 PM

At the peak of the market during the massive bull run of 2017, the Ethereum Foundation liquidated 70,000 ETH. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin convinced the foundation to sell at that time.

The price of ETH peaked at $1,400 during January of 2018, which would have netted approximately $100 million from the sale. Buterin also disclosed a personal sale of 30,000 ETH at the same time.

Full news here

Holy smokes! Now this is why their projects can keep up for a very long while.

To me, it was a wise decision for them to liquidate their ETH when it reaches its all-time high back then. Even the “extraordinary terrestrial” himself, Vitalik Buterin, sold his personal 30,000 ETH.

I just wish it was 2017 all over again, when we could have sold some ETH and other tokens during the big bull run. However, I honestly think that it will not repeat ever again because the market has matured already.

Good for them. Well done!

You are talking about the past but you are doubting the future of crypto currencies, I completely disagree with your statement that it will not repeat ever again. Market is like up and down while it continue to dominate it's top price in every peak of the market therefore in the coming peak of the market there is a big chance that we can see an increase of price that are more than compare to the peak price of 2017-2018.

The Eth founder and it's team have their own reasons why they decided to sell those amounts of holding that they have and there is a big chance that they will buy it back once the market will start to move upward again. 
if you look at etherum liquidity in the market, we don't need to hesitate anymore. yes, I am among those who believe in the events of 2017 and early 2018 will be repeated again. all we need to do is buy it now and save it, who knows if the etherum foundation will liquidate again even reaching 100 million, and prices can pump up to $ 10,000. we can only wait for what happens and think positive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 02:26:19 PM

I think it's normal for the developer team to sell tokens when prices are high because the developer team needs funds for product development. But the amount of $ 100 million in my opinion is too big to develop a product but something like this has happened to Litecoin
Even the CEO of Litecoin had intended to abandon the project after selling all of the LTC he held. I hope ETH will not be the same as LTC, I still have positive faith in ETH in the future. Its price will certainly be pumped again and our job is to continue buying if possible and holding. ETH is still active and growing very well, there are many facilities to help ETH rise in the upcoming bull market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:37:30 PM

Ethereum pump should be the top when we are doing analysis that ethereum price is very low. This could be good if this Ethereum price is the lowest. Even though 100 millions worth of Ethereum isn't very low. For a project liquidity pool is very important.
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:04:27 PM

At the peak of the market during the massive bull run of 2017, the Ethereum Foundation liquidated 70,000 ETH. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin convinced the foundation to sell at that time.

The price of ETH peaked at $1,400 during January of 2018, which would have netted approximately $100 million from the sale. Buterin also disclosed a personal sale of 30,000 ETH at the same time.

Full news here

To me, it was a wise decision for them to liquidate their ETH when it reaches its all-time high back then. Even the “extraordinary terrestrial” himself, Vitalik Buterin, sold his personal 30,000 ETH.

I just wish it was 2017 all over again, when we could have sold some ETH and other tokens during the big bull run. However, I honestly think that it will not repeat ever again because the market has matured already.

I think the market will always be like this, up and down prices are normal. And I think eth owners have prepared several strategies to deal with markets like this. Of course we all expect good prices for all coins, not just a few coins, so we will have the option to make transactions in cryptocurrency. And maybe eth can touch that big number.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

It was a great decision for them, without any doubt. But I can hardly imagine that the crypto market got advantages from it. After such a solid amount of ETH was sold, the market crashed and ETH fell to 80 bucks per coin.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:21:33 PM

Vitalik is a smart man. Even with that period of sales, it can have a say in this market for many years. Of course, these are sales advertisements that are somehow declared. But there is another situation. Lee, founder of Ltc, made a similar statement. It's the end of the bull right in front of us!
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:29:45 PM

Idiom on the project back with the ethereum smart contract platform or in wide range of usage if you look at on 2017 but now there is no any support from me users as well as from the investor side.
So if you have fund in ethereum please look for the some decent low level bump and make money out of it.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:48:02 PM

It was a great decision for them, without any doubt. But I can hardly imagine that the crypto market got advantages from it. After such a solid amount of ETH was sold, the market crashed and ETH fell to 80 bucks per coin.
Firstly, this amount was sold in January 2018 and this did not seem to had an effect on the price being $80 after 1 year. Also, I do not think he used exchanges to sell ETH, because it was enough to influence the price.

But there is another situation. Lee, founder of Ltc, made a similar statement. It's the end of the bull right in front of us!
I do not think it will have the same result. IIRC, while Lee sold all his LTCs, Buterin only sold some. And Buterin made a statement about it almost two years later.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:17:59 PM

Full news here

That is why I do see all these developers as selfish people. Only Satoshi has proven to be selfless. I think if they are still those quantities ethereum will have be in the state it is now. With this information I believe that ethereum might never get to $1450 ever again.

You have an excellent point. Over 90 percent of these cryptos except bitcoin are profit oriented and one shouldn't relax when he's invested in them because the developers might wake up a faithful morning and decide to sell off and that's the end. I am so happy for Vitalik for selling at the top, I am sure some people bought at the top too and lost tremendous money. They will learn

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:18:51 PM

I am not surprised that some are still expecting and eagerly awaiting the bull to occur again. Despite all the green lights shun, it is still not appearing like it will come. Those who got the logic behind it and the several warnings gilded to it, but for those who want to make huge profits overnight.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:22:10 PM

Full news here

Yeah very small chance to repeat the history since the crypto people are smarter now and the price right now is the real value of the tokens. But there is a chance to get a big profits from new projects that potential to be on the top of currency in the upcoming years.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:26:32 AM

I am one of those lucky people who joined them at the time. I had a bit of bitcoin (nowhere near these amounts of course lol) and I cashed out at around 19k which was close to all time high, after I cashed out in a week bitcoin started to drop, during that time I sold my ethereum and all other coins as well except nano (god damn it nano) and I made a decent amount of profit.

I even gathered back my bitcoins exactly the same amount following may as well on 2018 because they were very cheap and I didn't spent all my money so I had the same amount of crypto but also spent a lot of money from December to may without every working a single day thanks to right time to sell. It is a great feeling to find the top, it is even great to find the bottom and buy there.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:03:24 AM

Yes, I think so too. Times in 2017 will be very difficult to achieve now but that does not mean impossible either. And I think ATH will happen if bitcoin touches the new ATH price first.
Many people assume that in 2020 this will happen. But what is clear is that the year of crypto can be carried out if the king holds a massive party, which in the sense of bitcoin touches prices above $ 20k.

yes i agree with you. ethereum and other altcoins will be able to reach high prices like 2017 when bitcoin has reached the moon and touched the price of $ 20,000.
Most crypto users are optimistic that in 2021 after bitcoin is reduced by half in 2020 bitcoin can reach a new ATH and make the altcoin market green again. hopefully our hopes can be realized. bitcoin prices are very volatile unpredictable we can only hope and wait.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:12:17 AM

Yes, I think so too. Times in 2017 will be very difficult to achieve now but that does not mean impossible either. And I think ATH will happen if bitcoin touches the new ATH price first.
Many people assume that in 2020 this will happen. But what is clear is that the year of crypto can be carried out if the king holds a massive party, which in the sense of bitcoin touches prices above $ 20k.

yes i agree with you. ethereum and other altcoins will be able to reach high prices like 2017 when bitcoin has reached the moon and touched the price of $ 20,000.
Most crypto users are optimistic that in 2021 after bitcoin is reduced by half in 2020 bitcoin can reach a new ATH and make the altcoin market green again. hopefully our hopes can be realized. bitcoin prices are very volatile unpredictable we can only hope and wait.

whatever you say the answer is time. because anyone will never know whether the 2017 market can be repeated again or sebalinya last until the next period. but for most cryptoqurrency holders always believe that cryptoqurrency still has a chance to raise the price again, especially btc. I believe if BTC can touch the price of $ 20k it will likely affect other cryptoqurrency prices.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:51:25 AM

Wow sell at the peak was the smartest move from ETH team and make lots of ETH holder lost their money because of buying there. I hope with those money, ETH team should grow their project technical and do not exit. And for those who buy at ATH price, i think dont hope the price get back there soon unless the project have something really special in the future.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:40:57 PM

Bigger and better times are 2017 in the world of Ciptro. Toe it all, does not mean that it will not return this time.King coins are bit coins that cause all the coins to rise and fall.Everyone is expecting a change in the market 2020 this year.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 11:54:59 PM

Full news here

If I will be on that same position in the year 2017 holding such massive number of Ethereum in my account, maybe I will surely be tempted to sell out all of it in one blow because of what I can acquire like what Vitalik Buterin did. It is a matter of decision making with the instinct predicting what might be the outcome of the scenario and the flow within the market. So Buterin have made the right decision selling what he have because if he have waited longer, maybe he won't be able to sell his ETH at a higher value compared for today.

Never doubt what the market can be. I, myself honestly still into believing that what happens in 2017 can happen in no time so we must just expect the unexpected to happen.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:38:23 AM

We're still paying for the 2017 bubble, and I'm *not* hoping for a repeat of it, even tho it was good times all around for as long as it lasted.

Don't kid yourself about it not being able to happen again, because markets move in cycles and investors have very short memories when it comes to bull markets and bubbles.  A repeat of 2017 might not happen this year and maybe not even in 2020, but it *will* happen again, believe me.

With the Eth 2.0 happening, or at least the proof of stake part, I would expect it to do well even if bitcoin is lagging.  Should be interesting to see what happens at least.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:39:49 AM

Some projects that raised funds had a time limit on how long they had to wait before spending their budget so it could be that or a large holder or group of holders, but there's plenty of liquidity in the market for ETH so there'll be plenty of eager buyers if any serious dumping does occur

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:48:40 AM

whatever you say the answer is time. because anyone will never know whether the 2017 market can be repeated again or sebalinya last until the next period. but for most cryptoqurrency holders always believe that cryptoqurrency still has a chance to raise the price again, especially btc. I believe if BTC can touch the price of $ 20k it will likely affect other cryptoqurrency prices.

You are right crypto currency investors have strong faith towards the Bitcoin because we have seen this year the price of Bitcoin touched more than 13000$ and has huge chance the price of the BTC will easily cross more than 20000$ in the coming year. It will surely the altcoin to increase their prices.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: