Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Most Influential People In Crypto  (Read 369 times)
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:29:45 PM

Despite the bearish cryptocurrency landscape in 2019, blockchain projects and cryptocurrency influencers seem to be bolstering the technology with brazen advancements and optimistic views for the future. Below are the top 100 crypto influencers. Do you agree with the list?

https://cryptoweekly.co/100/

I follow most of these in twitter and i agree that they are real influencers, but it would be really hard to put them in some order as they are doing different jobs.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:37:43 PM

Satoshi nakamoto and Vitaliak butterin finally Charlie Lee. these three people are the giant and having strong focus over blocks in industry and are using these technology they have empowered with everyone in this world.
Normal user only points which is invented by anyone among above in their daily routine for sure.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:05:44 PM

Nick Szabo 74  Huh
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 07:20:00 PM

This will be a historical record, thank you for making this list. Overall, I agree, although some subjectivities vary from person to person, this provides a clear picture. In the difficulties of market development in recent years, Binance showed the most dominant progress, I think, with a focus on developing Dex and the many successful IEOs it handled, making it even more popular and influential. The rest are many potential altcoin CEOs on this list, which makes the cryptocurrency ecosystem more diverse, good innovation.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:38:50 PM

Despite the bearish cryptocurrency landscape in 2019, blockchain projects and cryptocurrency influencers seem to be bolstering the technology with brazen advancements and optimistic views for the future. Below are the top 100 crypto influencers. Do you agree with the list?

https://cryptoweekly.co/100/

The list does not look bad, but with one thing I completely disagree! HOW?!? .. someone could put Andreas M. Antonopoulos in place 72?!?!? After all, he is one of the greatest figures in the crypto world! Should be in top5! in the worst case top10! But not 72 place!

I sincerely think the list is largely about popular projects and not about popular and Influential ceos. I agree with CZ position but where the hell is Craig Wright? Was he too controversial for the year or he just wasn't popular. Also, Mcfaee should be top 10 too
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:45:13 PM

Below are the top 100 crypto influencers. Do you agree with the list?

Disappointed after seeing John McAfee is on the list as he's nothing but a "Pay me money and I will say your project is good on my social media". The list would've been much better without him but hey, he's at least on #70 and a lot of other familiar names who have undoubtedly made a lot of contributions in their respective fields towards crypto.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:04:00 PM

Below are the top 100 crypto influencers. Do you agree with the list?

Disappointed after seeing John McAfee is on the list as he's nothing but a "Pay me money and I will say your project is good on my social media". The list would've been much better without him but hey, he's at least on #70 and a lot of other familiar names who have undoubtedly made a lot of contributions in their respective fields towards crypto.

but John McAfee does not currently have much trust from people because of his behavior. but there are still many people who have a big influence on the progress of crypto because of the ideas they have. so we really have to thank those who have helped crypto develop
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:12:49 PM

Satoshi nakamoto and Vitaliak butterin finally Charlie Lee. these three people are the giant and having strong focus over blocks in industry and are using these technology they have empowered with everyone in this world.
Normal user only points which is invented by anyone among above in their daily routine for sure.
in my opinion there is one more person you should mention, namely Sasha Ivanov, he is the CEO of Waves, why is he on my list? because Waves is one of the blockchain projects that is already trusted by Russia, I think he can occupy the most influential person

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:53:29 PM

I'm not surprised to see CZ's position is ranked 1 because he is succeeded in developing binance. But why is john mcafee so far away from position 70? Maybe John should be in the top 10 in my opinion
the ranking above is based on their activity in crypto. It is not impossible that John Mcafee could rank 10th if he is often active in crypto. Cz is indeed a very influential person in crypto especially bringing Binance as the biggest exchange at the moment. John Mcafee has a pretty good reputation in Crypto especially successful in several projects in 2017.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:58:53 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto not on the list? Cheesy

Thing is, people with the most influence are anonymous.

I personally know of 2-3 who pull most of the strings, yet they're not mentioned here
I hoped to see Satoshi first in the list too. Gavin Andresen's name is on the list, but Satoshi Nakamoto is not, which is unacceptable. Apparently, there are only identified people. But although Satoshi is not identified, the BTC he created dominates the entire crypto world. Please correct the list.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:32:12 PM

Pretty impressive list. I believe that each of us should strive to get into it. Indeed, it is a pity that Satoshi is not on this list. He was the founder of everything we have now.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:33:36 PM

so far, they are who make crypto can be like nowadays. without them all, we may dont see the fast progress in cryptocurrency
I even learn so much thing from them. although I never meet them, but I can read what they write, and hear what they say
Keep it up ma bro, lets make crypto become mainstream!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:05:19 AM

It doesn't mention how they are ranked e.g. by social media followers, credentials, net worth, etc. but this list does have the majority of important players in the crypto space and it is right in as much as startups are finding it more difficult to raise funds now that the market is saturated with similar or illegitimate projects that don't add anything much to the industry as a whole

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:41:50 AM

Yeah no doubt CZ is on number 1 spot, recognized few faces some I do not know specially the women in the space. Good thing that we have these kind of people, who are really helping the industry grow and enlightening people from what the technology is all about regardless of their intentions.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:08:57 AM

Pretty good list they got there, even though I only know a few ones of them. Still, CZ being in the first place is no wonder at all. After all of his achievements, it's a given he is ranked 1 and as the most inflluential people in cryptocurrency.

I'm not surprised to see CZ's position is ranked 1 because he is succeeded in developing binance. But why is john mcafee so far away from position 70? Maybe John should be in the top 10 in my opinion
at first john mcafee had a tremendous influence but now people are starting to be pessimistic about him and don't care about what he says. basically the john mcafee's goal is only to market his product, entering the crypto world is one of his steps to increasingly famous (business marketing strategy) and now every talk he has about crypto is nonsense. he had not exerted any influence, so if he was ranked 70 then it was appropriate.
Right!? I also feel the same, at first I really liked John Mcafee's positiveness about all of his predictions and the way he thinks. But the more you hear it, the funnier they sound. People nowadays don't really take his words seriously, how could they not? Sometimes what he has said didn't make any sense at all.
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 03:16:36 AM

I personally know of 2-3 who pull most of the strings, yet they're not mentioned here
Even the most influential people like Satosi Nakamoto whose identity is not known chose not to publicize him. the most influential people are anonymous but have innovations that are used today.
unlike people who claim to be very influential and even claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto as the inventor of Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:18:31 AM

Pretty good list they got there, even though I only know a few ones of them. Still, CZ being in the first place is no wonder at all. After all of his achievements, it's a given he is ranked 1 and as the most inflluential people in cryptocurrency.

at first john mcafee had a tremendous influence but now people are starting to be pessimistic about him and don't care about what he says. basically the john mcafee's goal is only to market his product, entering the crypto world is one of his steps to increasingly famous (business marketing strategy) and now every talk he has about crypto is nonsense. he had not exerted any influence, so if he was ranked 70 then it was appropriate.
Right!? I also feel the same, at first I really liked John Mcafee's positiveness about all of his predictions and the way he thinks. But the more you hear it, the funnier they sound. People nowadays don't really take his words seriously, how could they not? Sometimes what he has said didn't make any sense at all.
Even there is an influential person in the world and tells his opinions or predictions, I still not believing to them. They are humans like us and they are not from future so their prediction are pure hunch and guess that have no basis. Like what John Mcafee said that the bitcoin will turn $1,000,000 per each before the 2020 ends, the year 2019 will now end and the bear market is still occuring. It is the reason why we should not believe to the influential person in the internet.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:33:50 PM

I personally can't say much. Those are the senior Crypto world. Those who have been discussed have a lot of affinity for this world. They are many seniors in this world. They are the idols of many. In this world.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:49:46 PM

Even the most influential people like Satosi Nakamoto whose identity is not known chose not to publicize him. the most influential people are anonymous but have innovations that are used today.
unlike people who claim to be very influential and even claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto as the inventor of Bitcoin.

I did not see the list of names of Satoshi Nakamoto on the site but he was the person who had the most influence on the current development, perhaps because of his anonymity that made a Satoshi Nakamoto unregistered. but I do not care about that, because in fact Satoshi became one of the influential people in the crypto industry

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:41:18 PM

I personally can't say much. Those are the senior Crypto world. Those who have been discussed have a lot of affinity for this world. They are many seniors in this world. They are the idols of many. In this world.
However, we all always have a teacher or a role model that we often see in crypto, so that person can be an influence for us personally or for everyone in the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: