Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safety first before trading  (Read 983 times)
peterpanda

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 07:02:05 PM

Though trading is one of the best way to generate money but it has risk also. Anyone can lose his capital here if he/she doesn't follow the trend of trading very well. many people are losing money daily because they don't know the basic rules of trading.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 07:51:57 PM

Trading is the best way to make money in the cryptocurrency world. So many people try crypto trading without proper preparation.
Of course this is very risky, especially when crypto prices are very volatile. So in my opinion it needs careful preparation, and most
importantly, safety first before trading is one of the preparations for trading that must be done. The most basic safety first thing to
do is stop-loss and taking profits in my opinion.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 03:22:22 PM

There's a lot of topics,news,trading and more that related with scam or hack still i think if your knowledgeable about where you risk then you will not experience like that so i recommend to study or search before doing trading here in crypto world then there's a lot of ways to avoid that like save or hold your btc,alts,tokens in your trusted wallets,Moreover read the news below because you can learn a lot by this like how to trade safely

https://cointelegraph.com/news/4-things-you-must-know-before-trading-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/amp
Research is a normal thing everyone is meant to do before they get into something new, I don’t know why some people would hear about cryptocurrency and they just get in and trading blindly without having a simple knowledge of what they are about to get themselves involved in. It’s really wrong, before you do anything you should first understand everything about that, not just running into what you have no clue about it.

When I decided I am going to start cryptocurrency trading I read a lot online and was even watching videos and also going for some paid courses in my locality to know better. If not that, you’re going to be learning the hard way and be falling into scams.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 05:32:42 PM

Research before trading is good but is not always worth depend how situation with bitcoin first time, what for waste time for checking with some coin before investing and looks good chance to buy, but several later bitcoin have lower price and we have forget how many time research and checking with our coin investing, altcoin always put and depend their price with bitcoin.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 03:59:01 PM

If we take into account the recent research carried out by the Dashlan company, it turns out that almost 75% of the 35 top-rated cryptocurrency exchanges have very strong vulnerabilities and each user is at risk of losing their funds. For example, a significant portion of exchanges do not require both numbers and letters. Also, some cryptocurrency exchanges do not prefer tools that can be used to assess the strength of the password during the registration process. But nevertheless, it is on the trader that security primarily depends, because it is the choice of a cryptocurrency exchange for trading that offers several levels of account protection that will secure the trader's assets.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: