Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: handling bitcoin volatility  (Read 1768 times)
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:22:07 AM

its just another suggestion, but apart of volatility bitcoin knowns as high risk investment actually, so only invest amount that u can afford to lose buddy.
I once learn that investment management is crucial for this kind of thing. As i know i only use my free money when i buy bitcoin regardless what condition ( bull or bear ), but i prefer bought it when it get low as my analyst based on price action. When it passed my point of buy i started to count when to stop loss for it. then buy again when i though it times to buy again. u know SNR thing.
risk management is important compared to seeing trends, because the potential for price action takes precedence over seeing trends. I also do techniques that are not much different from yours, do a price analysis then buy it when the point of buy has been reached and determine the price to sell it and also prepare a cut loss to reduce the impact of losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: