Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the industry holds for women?  (Read 191 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:43:26 PM

As time goes by, women will begin to recognize and take part in this industrial space, I have heard several articles at the time about the development of crypto adoption, especially for women, which began to increase, this is good news that crypto really began to be known by the general public. I didn't even forget to introduce crypto to my sister.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:56:58 PM

The whole industry of finance is basically a mans toy, the understanding of making money from money is basically a man-made thing that women will have hard time getting into.

However, one reality is that when a woman gets up in a high enough position they make changes in the rules of that company and starts to hire more women, even if not 50%-50% like how it should be in all business' they usually put a quote like 30% or even lower if they have to like 10% and hire women which breaks the barrier of entry for women and then they become important people and then they do the same.

So, in the long run considering the women in business movement is brand new (most women in 70's and even 80's stayed at home, women at work started at around 90's and now became bigger) so I would say maybe in 20-30 years time finance will have more than enough women as well.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:07:21 PM

Stop looking at women as something weak, this is an imposed conviction. Read the biology of human behavior and genetics and you will find out that a woman is also capable of much, both physically and mentally. I have many friends of girls who have good financial knowledge and are technically savvy, and it seems strange to me to start such discussions.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:10:50 PM

What is the difference between man and woman? There are enough women that are interested in crypto currencies and I have met female bounty manager. Furthermore, there should be no difference at all.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:57:07 PM

One thing I like about cryptocurrency is its anonymity which has closed the gender discrimination common in the real world. The cryptocurrency sphere holds a lot for women as well as it holds for men this space is not gender bias a woman can become a great developer.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 05:26:59 AM

Agree with you mate. The cryptocurrency industry shouldn't be gender selective or gender discriminatory because women are the most populous gender on the planet earth. Women's shouldn't be intimidated or be afraid to join the movement, I have my wife trained on this field and she's doing well on trading.

yes, when talking about gender in crypto as if our civilization is far backward, crypto penetrates the boundaries of fiat transactions that we all appreciate
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:04:31 AM

The leadership of women in the labor market of finance has been due to the constant and hard work of women for wanting to overcome themselves. The new generation of women is entering universities in search of education to perform in a job.
There is also mentorship or women’s groups who provide support to women for them to achieve a good education, financial support among other functions.
In crypto, women traders are growing. In the bounty that I am participating there is a female member who is an amateur chartist. From what I see that more women are joining the crypto space.

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:12:34 AM

between women and men currently have the same rights. many male jobs that can be done by women, many women are influential in the business world, their decisions become a reference for business development in the world. I guess women now are not limited to housewives

LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:20:14 AM

Interesting study about Bitcoin investors from Grayscale:
https://grayscale.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Bitcoin_Female_Investors.pdf

From this study, you can see that 43% Female interested in Bitcoin investments:

This one indeed interesting to see. Since cryptocurrency doesn't have any gender barriers, whoever wants to use them, let them do what they want.
It doesn't matter whether you're man or woman, young or old, rich or poor, everyone has their own rights.

Don't you ever look down on women. In this time of day and age, we've seen a lot of women fight for their rights in the society. And it's great seeing that.
We've seen a lot of women that has a position above men and more successful in a lot of ways and things. I wouldn't even be surprised to see if in the future we will see a lot more women leading in finance industry.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:39:19 AM

between women and men currently have the same rights. many male jobs that can be done by women, many women are influential in the business world, their decisions become a reference for business development in the world. I guess women now are not limited to housewives

yes they arent but its already a tradition that women should be only leave on the house while men are the ones that will work because it feel so inapropriate if womens are the ones that will do the job while men are only staying on the house  . women are more weak thats why   .

still womens are being honored for thier ability to care for their child and for thier husbands  . few good industries are now available specifically only for women  .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:57:08 AM

yes they arent but its already a tradition that women should be only leave on the house while men are the ones that will work because it feel so inapropriate if womens are the ones that will do the job while men are only staying on the house  . women are more weak thats why   .

still womens are being honored for thier ability to care for their child and for thier husbands  . few good industries are now available specifically only for women  .

I'm not even sure why there should be a division between men and women in this industry. For all we know there are as much women now in crypto as men. It's just that prominent names like mcaffee, ver, buterin and satoshi are male, but we don't know if there are women who hold significant amounts of crypto to move the market. I think the plane is equal in these terms. Men may be a little more popular when dealing with crypto, but women may very well close that gap in popularity soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: