Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting postl transulated comming out of south koera  (Read 1255 times)
sapp (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2011, 05:20:16 PM

안녕 하십니까? 저는 한국에오래 살았던 미국인입니다. 저 어렸을때는 사업과 컴퓨터화할 계획을 세우는거 너무 좋아했습니다. 이제 어른되도 마음을 바꾸었지않고, 인류는한테 중용한것들은 관심이 생겼습니다.

한국에서 외국인이라서 영어성생님만 되겠다고 생각을 잘못하는분들많지만, 미국에도 특별하고 좋은일만 했으니까 당연히 한국와서 비트코인 알았을때부터 한국부들이에게 즉시 설명 하고싶은 마음을 생겼습니다.

보니까 영어 잘하시고 비트고인 아시는분들 이미 있으니까, 한국어 실력을한테 걱정없이 좋은 일을 시작할수있겠습니다.

모든나라까지 비트고인을 잘 쓸수있으면 너무 좋겠습니다. 저 한국에있으니까, 당연히 여기서 먼저 열심히 하겠습니다.

이번달에 준비하고나서 새로운 비영리 단체 시작하겠습니다. 이 비영리단체 목적은 모든 한국 사업, 가게, 또 단체는 받을수있는 지불방법들중에 비트코인도 추가할수있게 만듭니다.

비트코인 한테 관심많은분들은 비트고은을 다른나라의 돈으로만 바꿀수있는거보다, 자기의 나라에서도 모든사고싶은상품과 서비스를 비트고인으로 살수있으면 좋겠지않씁니까?

다음주에 주소때문에 건물찾아야되서 그 찾는일하고나서 등록하고 여기서 어떤할할꺼니지 또 어떻게 도와줄수있는제는 확실히 알려줄겠습니다.

TRANSLATION BELOW AS PER GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Hello? I am an American living in Korea is a long time. I was a child and a computer to the business plan was so good neungeo. I also changed my mind without adult doe, her moderate a humanity that has gained the attention.

I'm a foreigner in Korea, that makes me wrong youngeoseongsaengnimman haneunbundeul many, but the U.S. also promised special and of course a good thing to come to South Korea from South Korea minor bit of coin to be when immediate'd like to explain a broken heart.

Ahsineunbundeul sigo bit late seeing already've got good English, and Korean language skills to start a good job without having to worry about him was halsuitget.

To all the countries of bits that are too good if you use this stuff. I've got to Korea, of course, where you will be hard.

Preparing for this month and then I'll start a new nonprofit organization. Purpose of this non-profit organization for all South Korea business, shops, and among organizations that can receive payment methods also add bits and makes coins.

Contributions from bits of the bit that I'm interested in coins and other countries, the more you're in the doneuroman change, even in his own country, all the bits you want to buy goods and services, and writes of jian would wish to live?

Because the building next to the address and then find a doeseo those seeking to register and you'll be in here and signage, and how I can do to help ... I'll tell you for sure.

Interesting I say....... Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
November 18, 2011, 06:03:56 PM

It's Matt
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet