Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need trusted Exchange to buy bitcoin with credit/debit card without KYC.  (Read 181 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 04:54:20 AM

Sometimes some user ask me to buy Bitcoin with credit/debit card. So I am looking for answers here for legit and trusted exchange who are not asking for KYC verification. I know there is some exchange like Coinbase & Binance, but there is lots of formalities & limitations. It's quite annoying for some new bitcoin users. Their opinion is quite reasonable, why should need submit KYC for buy bitcoin since we are going to start journey with a decentralized currency?

If you know any trusted exchange that not required KYC and limit is quite high then feel free to share. It would help some other users as well and I might show this thread who need such as exchange.

Please don't spam if you don't have idea about such as exchange. And don't provide any exchange link if you are not sure that they are trusted enough.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:09:49 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2019, 01:26:20 PM by OmegaStarScream

The only available option right now (I know, because I've been looking for the same thing before) is VirWox (90 EUR per day unless your account is few months old) but the exchange will be shutting down in 6th of January.

If the KYC is a problem with bitcoin-related services only, then I would suggest you to use Neteller, Payoneer, or Paysera (these credit card providers offer card-to-card transfers so trading with individuals would be possible) you could then use decentralized P2P platforms like Holdhodl, Bisq or LocalCryptos to buy the BTC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 04:04:14 PM

If the KYC is a problem with bitcoin-related services only, then I would suggest you to use Neteller, Payoneer, or Paysera (these credit card providers offer card-to-card transfers so trading with individuals would be possible) you could then use decentralized P2P platforms like Holdhodl, Bisq or LocalCryptos to buy the BTC.
Actually the problem isn't just with KYC. Someone try to bulk amount bitcoin through his card, he tried Coinabse and Bitcoin dot com. Even that guy verify KYC but there is fucking limits and so many drama. Then I suggest for Binance, he verified everything there and try to buy bitcoin. They were locked account even for 200$, they ask again to submit passport. So account has been unlocked after submit passport again. That's the reason that guy worry  because he need huge (likely 10BTC] amount bitcoin. He don't like so many drama even after verify KYC. He like straight way.

To be honest I were also not aware that buy bitcoin with credit card is too much complicated. Because buy sell from my native country is very easy. I can't also help him since my bank will ask me if received huge amounts. So need something to solve issue.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 12:42:42 PM

So far I have only used large exchanges to make purchases. because when things go wrong, everything will be fixed as soon as possible and we don't have to worry too much about our money. If you are not too worried about the above issues, you can visit Bisq. There they offer crypto P2P and fee trading service which is quite high but also high risk. of course I tried trading there and you should be assured of your experience.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:09:13 PM

Actually the problem isn't just with KYC. Someone try to bulk amount bitcoin through his card, he tried Coinabse and Bitcoin dot com. Even that guy verify KYC but there is fucking limits and so many drama. Then I suggest for Binance, he verified everything there and try to buy bitcoin. They were locked account even for 200$, they ask again to submit passport. So account has been unlocked after submit passport again. That's the reason that guy worry  because he need huge (likely 10BTC] amount bitcoin. He don't like so many drama even after verify KYC. He like straight way.

To be honest I were also not aware that buy bitcoin with credit card is too much complicated.

credit card fraud is rampant. exchanges prevent it with invasive KYC verification and very high fees---not only upfront fees like 3.5% at binance and 5% at bitstamp (+ cash advance fees from the card issuer) but also hidden fees in the form of a price spread.

i would say he should avoid using credit cards at all. at those volumes, he is gonna deal with lots of headaches for trying. if he's gonna use a centralized exchange anyway, it's much more convenient to use SEPA, bank wire, ACH. he'll get way more bitcoins for his money without those fees too.

squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:07:20 PM

Sometimes some user ask me to buy Bitcoin with credit/debit card. So I am looking for answers here for legit and trusted exchange who are not asking for KYC verification. I know there is some exchange like Coinbase & Binance, but there is lots of formalities & limitations.

Poloniex just reintroduced unverified accounts. According to their support article, you can buy bitcoins with credit cards using a Tier 1 account. It's not clear what limits are in place now, though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: