Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GLBRAIN-SMART COMMUNITIES AND COMMUNICATION  (Read 1065 times)
glbrain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:36:31 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2019, 12:46:49 PM by glbrain

Our Presale & Airdrop Will be Live Soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
murosu77
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:03:03 AM

How will it help to solve Community Management Problem?
glbrain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:05:49 AM

GLBrain is a new-age solution for online community management, digital marketing, content-sharing and communication services. It's revolutionary technology and features offer absolute privacy and data control along with total trust and transparency.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 06:19:17 PM

GLBrain is a new-age solution for online community management, digital marketing, content-sharing and communication services. It's revolutionary technology and features offer absolute privacy and data control along with total trust and transparency.
looks like it looks interesting with the product that you preach, but before it starts when will you do IEO? and are there any exchange targets that you want to apply to IEO sales right now?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
upallutfa

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:47:38 AM

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 06:32:11 PM

The advisory team looks very supportive to advance the GLBRAIN project and some even come from the director of huobi, whether GLBRAIN does not plan to do an IEO in the huobi exchange that will be very good for sales of the glbrain IEO that will quickly sell

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sushunt

Activity: 23
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 04:05:42 AM

Don't post your application here!

There's a proper thread check their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5217863.0
lovelysingh

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:16:58 AM

The advisory team looks very supportive to advance the GLBRAIN project and some even come from the director of huobi, whether GLBRAIN does not plan to do an IEO in the huobi exchange that will be very good for sales of the glbrain IEO that will quickly sell
Agreed the management seems to be fully dedicated and they can take all initiative to make GLBRAIN project a mega success.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 11:25:19 AM

Gl Brain is whole one ecosystem , who have many things to offer. GLBrain IEO Round 1 done, so we waiting Round 2 and listing at exchange.
Many token change  Roadmap because  corona, but we hope here going all good. All best with project.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 10:24:12 PM

Agreed the management seems to be fully dedicated and they can take all initiative to make GLBRAIN project a mega success.

it is too early to tell the fate of this project. based from my experience, even if the project seems promising and great, it is not an assurance that they will really achieve success in their chosen platform. i will wait for more solid updates for this project and actual implementation of their plans. don't want to believe in pure talks anymore, actions is more believable for me.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:01:36 PM

Another project that can be tagged as dead. Despite their webpage is filled with cryptocurrency related news, nothing new about GLBRAIN is mentioned.
Project barely trying to recover from losses, that Shortex caused to them, mixed with lockdown and covid-19 situation.
I've participated in the bounty, and even though I have received my reward in their wallet, it looks like it was a waste of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:02:28 PM

Another project that can be tagged as dead. Despite their webpage is filled with cryptocurrency related news, nothing new about GLBRAIN is mentioned.
Project barely trying to recover from losses, that Shortex caused to them, mixed with lockdown and covid-19 situation.
I've participated in the bounty, and even though I have received my reward in their wallet, it looks like it was a waste of time.

Sorry to hear to your experience about this project. And based from my post below, months ago, I was right that you can't be so sure about the fate of the project as they were talking about GLBRAIN project to be a mega success. Wonder what they are thinking now on this project? The development doesn't come from the Advisory team, so even if they have known personalities in their Advisory Team, it doesn't mean that they can dictate the success of the project. Still, the hard work is on the dev team.

it is too early to tell the fate of this project. based from my experience, even if the project seems promising and great, it is not an assurance that they will really achieve success in their chosen platform. i will wait for more solid updates for this project and actual implementation of their plans. don't want to believe in pure talks anymore, actions is more believable for me.
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 08:30:59 PM

as we know, all ongoing project get the same problem, Covid-19. But spread rate of the virus slowly reduce, and the economy activities getting better slowly too. I think this a good design, if this project  really can fix about Absence of integrated, all in one platfrom. that was hard to make it come true. I just can hope the project going well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: