Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake volumes is the standard  (Read 173 times)
Dutchytalk (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:46:11 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2019, 01:44:09 PM by Dutchytalk

Anyone that would like to see exactly what team trading looks like, here is a perfect example:

https://ccxcanada.com/markets/btbbtc

Things like this make it look like a scam project, I brought this up in their group telegram channel and got banned........

Edit: I am man enough to admit when I am wrong and in this case I was. After having a closer look it seems that all listings on CCX pump exactly the same bullshit, so in my opinion the CCX trust score is 0.

In my defence for suggesting such allegations against BTB I can only say that your behaviour by blocking me in telegram private messages instead of addressing the issue with me made you look suss, immature and no doubt guilty. If you had of just spoken to me I'm sure we would of came to the same conclusion about where the fake volumes are coming from.

So please accept my apologies and hopefully just like myself you can also learn a lesson from this instance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morbidus

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 12:22:49 PM

First, the spread and very low volumes make movements on the chart there look like massive spikes, but in reality are just orders executing on one end of the spread (30 sats) and the other (10 sats). You can confirm the volumes by breaking the chart down to smaller candles than the default 1hr. Also see the orders filled log.

Secondly, at such low volumes anyone could be messing around in there lol. Why must it be the team and not any other person?

Thirdly. Yes you should get banned if you go into their social media and make an accusation like this.
Dutchytalk (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:16:45 PM

First, the spread and very low volumes make movements on the chart there look like massive spikes, but in reality are just orders executing on one end of the spread (30 sats) and the other (10 sats). You can confirm the volumes by breaking the chart down to smaller candles than the default 1hr. Also see the orders filled log.

Secondly, at such low volumes anyone could be messing around in there lol. Why must it be the team and not any other person?

Thirdly. Yes you should get banned if you go into their social media and make an accusation like this.

Very low volumes? 10 hours ago 800k of tokens traded, 1 hour ago 120k of tokens traded and a pattern like this for several days. These trades are 1000x more then all other exchanges put together that btb is listed at. This in turn has given btb a fake market cap rank of 701 on coingecko when it's true rank would really be around 5000. Also these trades happen at 2x the value as anyone is buying for at any other exchange. So who else but the team would have the motive to create such an illusion?

I have the lowest sell order at 0.00000034 earlier and someone came in and bought 800000k of tokens at 1 unit below and at the end bought 1 token of mine to set the price at the higher amount. The highest buy order is 0.000000011 and all the buy orders filled are at 1 unit above that. An hour ago I had the lowest sell order at 0.00000031 and this time the filled orders are at 1 unit below that.

So who else but the team creating a false volume, ranking and price would in short spurts create buy orders 1 unit above and sell orders 1unit below current market orders and have them all filled and nothing left behind without touching the orders that stood?

It is as obvious team trading as you will ever see just as obvious as you are part of that team and just created a brand new account and posted this very poor defence.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitball
Person610

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:25:17 AM

Anyone that would like to see exactly what team trading looks like, here is a perfect example:

Things like this make it look like a scam project, I brought this up in their group telegram channel and got banned........
JFrock strikes back again .. this guy  Huh
Buy his token for 4 times the price or he will start calling everyone scam.
Already got -2 reputation from some people and still wouldn’t care ....
Go away scammer.
Dad-yes

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:30:25 AM

Oh the jfrock the stupid scammer 😡
Dutchytalk (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:15:43 AM

JFrock strikes back again .. this guy  Huh
Buy his token for 4 times the price or he will start calling everyone scam.
Already got -2 reputation from some people and still wouldn’t care ....
Go away scammer.

Well I just noticed prices for a token I hold well above market value with large volumes and like anyone in that position sent my tokens to be sold.

After realising what was going on it became quiet clear that I wouldn't be selling them. I wasn't impressed about what was going on and consider it deceitful. To save anyone else getting excited and wasting their time I decided to post this information.

But I get called a scammer lol talk about a throw off!
Dutchytalk (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:04:07 AM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitball

Ok so the reason I bought this token was because of the pretty spiking lines in this graph, I thought it looked like a good opportunity to make small profit if I could get my tokens on the right exchange at the right price, it's what attracted me to this. But I was fooled by an illusion and my reason for posting what I found certainly wasn't because I'm a scammer. My motivation is purely to help stop anyone else from being fooled.

After having a closer look it seems this illusion has been fabricated for the last 60 days consistently. I have now stabilised the CCX BTB market so this deceitful action won't keep happening. The proof is in the pudding they say and soon enough the pretty pictures on coingecko will become true and the ranking of BTB will fall to its true position.
Greendiss

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:17:08 PM

Wash trading is the 'old' standard. I think 80% of all the top 100 exchanges do this despite everyone accusing them of doing so. They just simply don't care.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: