Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best crypto projects created in 2018-2019?  (Read 689 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:05:36 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2019, 04:31:37 AM by bustedsynx

Despite 100% believable use cases are, it is still the market that will dictate the prices. So if you plan to buy altcoins, look for the best use cases and look for the development team that has a good track record of finishing projects.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:16:03 PM

I think TOKOIN is the best project created in 2019. I didn't profit much from the crypto project this year apart from TOKOIN project.. 2019 will end soon, hopefully, in 2020 it will be better.

chesatochi (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 03:57:13 PM

Blocknet is a good, which has been running since 2014. I believe this one could pull a 100x easily next bull run, since they was the first to make a real DEX, and what most people don't realize is, it's the only real DEX on the market to this date. All the other "DEX's" you see competing, isn't truly decentralized, sadly.
Blocknet also solves the oracle problem, which means they can connect blockchain, and real world data together. You can see the results for youself if you join their Discord server. You can pull a ton of info from their Xrouter. Pretty damn cool  Grin

This was just one project though, do your own research...

I added the project toward the thread because this can be beneficial for research and discover Blocknet.

chesatochi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 04:08:43 PM

Another one just like harmony which has already created a fully working product.
As far as i know if not so many new projects have finished develop the product. that gives limitation for me to choose which is the project that has a lot potential to go to the top tier of CMC.
[/quote]

I need to read and investigate deeper about Harmony.

chesatochi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 04:18:08 PM

it's hard to say if the project in 2019 can develop very quickly and become the best, some projects need a few years to be arguably the best project, I think of 100% of projects coming in 2019 and the quality is only about 1%, why not say the project since 2018 so there might be more recommendations for this thread

This is a terrific idea and I will include the year 2018 in the subject.

chesatochi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 04:25:34 PM

If i had to pick one i would say Newscrypto.io. They launched 3 months ago and made significant progress on the way...not to mention they are prefunded and didn't rise any capital. Their tools and indicators work well and i love the community predictions section..

Seem interesting and need to look deeper into what this site has to offer.

chesatochi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 04:38:20 PM

Is perlin a good project?
Didn't really follow much on the crypto ico projects in 2019

But i actually read and saw perlin on some of the news site where it has quite a high interest towards the project

I never heard about it but I am going to investigate and follow their blog.

chesatochi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 04:41:48 PM

I added the year 2018 to have more good projects to add to the list.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:04:41 PM

@chesatochi

I don't know how your account is a Senior member, but for writing spam posts like here, you will be banned very quickly. Use 'quote' button, and copy text of one post to another. If you want to separate information, do so using this code:

Code:
[hr]

It creates line like this:

Also better change your signature, because you will be banned very fast for plagiarism

Sorry for off top guys

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
chesatochi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 01:33:41 PM

@bitgov

I have created this account at the end of 2016 and have to stop to use it for a long time. Thanks for pointing out how to improve my reply instead of spamming in many replies, I will condense the information with a line next time.

I plan to personal my own BB signature in the coming weeks.

Have a great day ahead where you are. Smiley

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:58:37 PM

hmmm ...best ?  on hype sides , i guess matic is the best for it . heavy pump , then massive dump , and now , try hard to climb up to 0.02 usd .
but on strong sides , somehow i think tokoin is the best for it , the coins seems stable , although low dialy volume , but i guess , probably no one want to try to sell it, also the good news about this coins, soon they will listed on bitmax.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 09:15:28 PM

I participated in Tecra bounty this year. This is their official site https://tecracoin.io/. They are very active team,
and their sale is still ongoing. They had ICO and later IEO on LAToken exchange. You can mine Tecra with miners and with
CPU, you participate in project in various ways.
   They still didn't hit the exchanges, but I believe this project will be successful in long run!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:03:39 AM

As far as the development that I follow, harmony and BitTorrent is a coin that appeared in 2018-2019 and made the world of crypto back in vigor. Well, to be honest, because of the two projects, I feel that IEO should be taken into account, especially for IEO in the popular market.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:25:28 AM

As far as the development that I follow, harmony and BitTorrent is a coin that appeared in 2018-2019 and made the world of crypto back in vigor. Well, to be honest, because of the two projects, I feel that IEO should be taken into account, especially for IEO in the popular market.

Hopefully these IEO planned projects will soon have an outstanding and remarkable outcome. And if everyone would love to be part of this journey, greater results will commence and generate better market approach. Once there's a nice tracks on every market, it's not hard for its different bodies to overcome all hindrances when it begun to start declining, because it's within the control of the system.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:38:38 AM

Bittorrent token is a token that is on the Tron network. I really don't see much coming of it unless something major happens with it. I just think that Bittorrent pretty much died a few years ago and no one really uses it much anymore. There needs to be a huge project built around the token for it to gain any traction I think. Right now, there's not really much use for it. Something like tipping the torrent creators with BTT would help and would be something I would like to see. I would donate a few BTT to the Ubuntu torrent makers.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:28:34 AM

Is there even a fantastically successful crypto project in 2018-2019? I cannot remember a single one. There were a few that made a name but I think they are not as successful compared to the ones that made it to the respected crypto projects in the years 2016 and 2017. I have heard about Harmony and it is quite successful. But it has not doubled its price yet unlike those old years when an admission on a good exchange is enough for a double growth in price.
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:59:31 AM

CoinPoker has to be my favorite. They created a working product and are constantly improving on it. Bunch of known names behind it who do great job on promotion. It's the only ICO that resulted in something that I'm willing to use and am not afraid to and also do it with pleasure:) There you go guys, this is not sponsored, I really think they are great company Smiley
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:53:31 PM

Hopefully these IEO planned projects will soon have an outstanding and remarkable outcome. And if everyone would love to be part of this journey, greater results will commence and generate better market approach. Once there's a nice tracks on every market, it's not hard for its different bodies to overcome all hindrances when it begun to start declining, because it's within the control of the system.
Well, projects like that deserve appreciation. in fact, there are still many IEO coins made this year that have success not inferior to the two coins, such as the IEO that is in kucoin and hotbit, many successful IEO projects there. it's just that, I was amazed to see the two projects that I mentioned. unfortunately, I'm only involved in project harmony.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:16:43 PM

Well, projects like that deserve appreciation. in fact, there are still many IEO coins made this year that have success not inferior to the two coins, such as the IEO that is in kucoin and hotbit, many successful IEO projects there. it's just that, I was amazed to see the two projects that I mentioned. unfortunately, I'm only involved in project harmony.
I also joined in the harmony project. investing in IEO binance and making me profit after IEO is complete. even though the price is currently bad. but I think the harmony project still has a large market growth potential. I'm waiting for the moment to buy it back. but I'm more interested in bitcoin now.

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:14:01 AM

I actually don't think that any from this year will likely succeed in the long run.

Perhaps there will be outliers, perhaps there won't be. But this year can be characterised by an oversaturated alt market that is extremely hard for new projects to come in due to the fact that the hype has essentially died down, and a general lack of bullishness as well as an overwhelming weak alt market as mentioned.

A combination of these conditions, through no fault of the project's own, leads to a lack of popularity for any projects just starting out this year that will really hurt them in the long term as opposed to already established alts like ETH imo.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: